Earth

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The Maus descends quickly towards the rocky terrain surrounding Scorponok's coordinates. Despite Scourge's best attempts, the loss of both the engines and navigational systems cause the ship to crash land in a small valley in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Inferno finds himself thrown to the front of the ship as he is walking out of the armory. He collides with Dirge and Blitzwing and winds up in a heap of transformer parts, laughing manically.

As per Galvatron's view-master, the city mode version of Scorponok sits nestled near a large mountain at the far end of the valley. Although Optimus Prime is nowhere in sight. Inferno begins to pull himself together as another message comes through for Galvatron.

Skorpion888: Rough landing dudes. I'd send someone to pick you up, but I'm a bit short handed.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

" FIRE THAT PILOT, EVEN I CAN FLY BETTER THAN THAT "

* blitzwing swats inferno off him and goes and grips scourges collar *

" YOU FOOL !!!! YOU COULD HAVE ENDED US ALL * face change * ... or at least made a mess OHOHOHOHOHOHO "

* dirge hears galatron mention optimus prime *

" dont worry BPP i can sort prime out "

* dirge produces a board with nails in it out of his cockpit *

" if we puncture his tires he will be immobile BWAHAHAHAHAHAH "
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Scourge's eyes flash red as Blitzwing grabs him.

Don't do that again, unless you want to be in pieces.

Scourge pushes Blitzwing off as he goes to check the wreckage. He pulls Galvatron from the wreckage, and pulls him safely away.

Barrage Attack!

Scourge yells out, as several missiles fire from his shoulders and slam into the wreckage, ensuring that the Autobots will never be able to use it again, assuming they ever come back to Earth.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron stands to his feet after the crash. He dusts the sand off of his purple and grey metal.

I always like to see Autobot ships crash and blow up.
JUST NOT WHEN I'M INSIDE!![/color]
He transforms into his tank mode

Follow me Decepticons. Scorponok is just over the ridge.
Then the REAL chaos will begin as we dominate this dried up planet.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno is thrown clear of the wreckage by Blitzwing and a moment later Scourge destroys the Autobot ship. He laughs manically.

What goes up, must come down. Bwhahahahahaha!

He stands and dusts himself off as well. Galvatron finally seems to be taking some initiative although he has no idea about this Scorponok. It was a not a transformer he was familiar with. He transforms to drill tank mode and follows behind his glorious leader.

In the distance, lights come on from Scorponok, leading the Decepticons forward.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirge and blitzwing change to their jet modes and head off towards scorponok

transforming back to robot mode, dirge lands in front of scorponok and scratches his conehead *

" where can i find a pub in this city ? "

* seconds later, blitzwing also lands in robot mode *

" hmm, perhaps zis scorponok iz asleep, maybe ve should try * face change * to vaken him up ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH "

* blitzwing rips open dirges cockpit and rummages for a second and pulls out a huge gong and sledgehammer

he then whacks the gong with the hammer *

" VAKEY VAKEY MR SCORPONOK ... HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Just as Galvatron, Inferno and Scourge arrive at Scorponok's main building entrance, the door swings open.
A loud deep voice is heard greeting the decepticons as it echoes the hallways.

Galvatron transforms back into robot mode and walks in.

Greetings Scorponok. Are you ready to party like it's 1987?
Taking over this mudball planet will be as easy as taking candy-gon from a mini-con
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The Decepticons reach the entrace of the large Decepticon base, all corridors are well lit and a large sign showing "this way to the pub" was displayed by the main entrance. As Galvatron sets foot inside, he is greeted by a loud booming voice.

Greetings Decepticons. You look like you could use a nice cold Energon. And stop that infernal banging. You want real music, I'll give it to you.

A classic song by Rick Astley begins to play over the loudspeakers of Scorponok's city mode, blaring particularly loudly whereever Blitzwing walks.

Ha ha. You've just been Rickrolled.

The city clears its throat, Anyway, Galvatron I've got good news and bad news. The good news is I am at one-hundred percent working capacity. The bad news is that I have no means of moving myself. It seems that fool Zarak took the Decepticon Headmasters and went galavanting on some errand or another out in hyper gamma space. I need your help if I'm ever going to be the same giant scorpion again.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron stands and talks to the voice.

Then we shall find Zarak and the other headmasters. Can you transform into your battle station mode to fly? My loyal Decepticon troops are here to help you in any way. The sooner we conquer this planet, the better.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Scorponok replies.

Alas, I cannot transform. As I mentioned, Zarak is the key to my transformation. Without him I am stuck in city mode. But I do know how you can conquer this planet.

The voice pauses and clears its proverbial throat, Galvatron prepares for a long monologue.

First, let's talk about me. For a long time I have sat on this Earth, underneath the same old sun and waited. Your servant Dezsaras operated on this planet and kept me company, but eventually he left, having gathered enough energy to power his fortress weapon thing that he kept going on about. However, he left vast quantities of Energon behind at sites across this planet where he established Hydrothermoclines for Megatron. He even left a damaged Space Bridge behind. But I digress. I have had no one to keep me company and nothing to do, except involve myself in this Earth culture and in particular this thing called the Internet. It is great fun. I have a level 80 warlock in a game these Earthlings call World of Warcraft and I have never missed an episode of my favorite show Two and Half Men. Anyway, what does this have to do with you and conquering this planet. Well, Dezsaras has already managed to convince the Earth people that the Autobots are evil and that we are their protectors. All it would take is one major disaster, perhaps a massive earthquake in one of the most advances countries or a total eclipse of their sun and they would be willing to bow down before Decepticon Emperor. Yes, if the light of the world was to go out, they would most certainly panic.

He cleared his throat again.

But enough talk, why don't we catch up a little first. It's been a long time since I've had another Decepticon to talk with.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron's optics open up after nearly falling asleep to Scorponok's story.

If you want to know what I've been up to lately. My story is rather short.
I had countless attempts to destroy that Autobot commander Cambreaker
Galvatron shivers in anger when he says the name....
Each attempt was a failure. I ended up destroying myself and I've been offline for over a year. I'm not really sure but I think I had some gangster-bots help revive my spark. I never did get to meet those guys. But once I was revived and my spark was replaced into my newly built body, I have returned to where I left off. DESTROYING CAMBREAKER! DESTROYING ANY AUTOBOT THAT STANDS IN MY WAY!
Weapon fortress? Space bridge? Energon hidden throughout the planet? Autobots are the evil? Earthquake?

This will be like taking energon from a minicon.

Galvatron ponders quietly for a moment....

Japan is a heavily populated part of the Earth.
Let's send Trypticon to Japan and pretend he's Godzilla.
He has the power to make the earth shake and cause a tremendous sunami. This will force the humans to bow to me.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

It is Scorponok's turn to ponder. So the Autobot's have a new commander. How were things on Cybertron, he wondered? Nevertheless, Earth was the first target and Galvatron was eager to conquer it. He was amused by Galvatron's plan to send Trypticon to cause an Earthquake, a reasonable start.

I am at your disposal Mighty Galvatron. I will attempt to contact Trypticon, but I will leave the orders to you. Oh, and Galvatron if you and your Decepticons are looking for something else to dothere's a shrine in the desert that lies to the west, I think they call it Las Vegas. Might be worth checking out. I'd like to go there myself, but well you know.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" hey BPP ... check this out "

* dirge turns on a conveniantly located TV and it shows pictures of japan half destroyed by an earthquake / tsunami *

" seems like once again its been done by someone else before we got here "

* meanvile, blitzving is valking along a corridor trying to find ze source of zat annoying song

he finds his vay to ze control room *

" TURN ZAT SHTUPID MUZIC OFF, OR I VILL TEAR YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR SHOULDERS * face change * i vanna hear some spice girls ... GIGGITY HAHAHAHAHAH "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron hears Dirge's reply and gets angry.

You guys, I've been offline for over a year now. Somebody throw me a bone here and keep me informed on these things!

I have heard of this place called Las Vegas. It's a place where people throw their hard earned money away in hopes of winning more. My studies show that this place is powered by the Hoover Dam. If we shut the dam down, the city will lose it's power. The humans will destroy each other until the power is turned back on.
So my plan is Inferno, Scourge and Blitzwing go to the dam.
Tell the operator that you are Autobots. Scourge looks enough like Optimus Prime, they should believe you. Destroy the humans and shut the power down. Dirge and I will go to Las Vegas and make ourselves known as heroes. With bargaining skills we can convince the humans to give us energon and we will return power to the dam.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Scorponok listens and interjects his own thoughts about Galvatron's plan, I thought it might be worth mentioning that about a year ago some Autobots came and blew up the Hoover Dam. It was a nasty mess and it was all you could get on TV for weeks. The Earth people renovated the Davis Dam just down river and are using that to power Las Vegas now. Just trying to be helpful.

Inferno had been standing idly by as the plan was laid out. He was glad to be back on Earth but felt no closer to finding Time Traveller. He saluted Galvatron when the plan was announced.

I am ready to move out at once, Mighty Sub-Queen!

At Blitzwing's request, Scorponok turns off the awful music, but instead switches on a local Earth television station, Alright then, go and carry out your plan. If you'll excuse me it's almost time for my favorite soap In the Real World.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Ok, then, Inferno, Blitzwing and Scourge, go to the Davis Dam.
And continue plans as they are.
Dirge, let's go to Vegas and get my plan into effect before somebody tells me it's already been done!!

Galvatron transforms into tank and rolls out in the desert towards Las Vegas
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Fasttrack, his robot form currently repainted in Optimus Prime's colors as part of a campaign to smear the Autobots' reputation on Earth, walks around Scorponok's outer wall towards an entryway. "Hey, 'Nok, guess what I just did. I just hacked into Facebook and changed everybody's status to 'single'. The Earthlings will never trust the Autobots now! Can you imagine the chaos? People are gonna be hitting on people who are still dating someone else, people who are dating are going to be getting all heartbroken and mad at each other... You should read some of the messages being sent by this one couple who just got engaged, Time Traveller and Minerva--"

"The Autobots?"

"Nah, just a couple a fleshies with the same names. Weird coincidence, huh? Anyway, they--" Suddenly Fasttrack catches sight of the Decepticons heading off in the direction of Las Vegas. "Hey! Why didn't you tell me there were other Decepticons on Earth again, 'Nok?" The little Decepticon takes a moment to kick Scorponok in the wall. "I swear, you'd lose your head if it wasn't bolted on! HEY! MIGHTY GALVATRON! WAIT UP!" Transforming into his armored interceptor mode (somewhat oddly colored due to his Optimus Prime paint job in robot mode), Fasttrack zooms to catch up with the newly-returned-to-Earth Decepticons.
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirge smirks at finally getting the good end of a deal

he waves to blitzwing inferno and scourge *

" see ya all later, im of to see the strip "

* dirge runs out of scorponok and transforms to jet mode and takes off ...

seeing galvatron hit a huge bump in the road and go airborne ... dirge swoops down so galvatron lands astride his wings ... then soars up to 20 000 feet *

" welcome to conehead airways BPP ... hold on tight "

-------------------

* meanvile, inside scorponok blitzwing looks at inferno and scourge *

" ve better head towards zis dam and * face change * DESTROY IT IN ZE NAME OV * face change * having a good time HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Taking charge of the situation, Inferno begins to march out of Scorponok and attempts to determine the direction of the dam.

Where is this dam again?

That way, Scorponok turns all of the weapons on his city mode to face the direction they must head.

Right then, Decepticons, transform and roll out!, Inferno bellows, thinking that he'd always wanted to say that, I shall be in command of this mission and if anyone questions me, you're gonna get your fingers burned. Bwhahahahaha!

He activates his thrusters and blasts off for the Davis Dam.
Last edited by Blackjack on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

By sunset, Galvatron and Dirge find themselves standing on a hillside outside city limits of Las Vegas. The lights, lit up the sky.
They continue forward on foot through the desert sand.
They pass an old building. The building has a sign that says MUSTANG RANCH. Little do the Decepticons know, the humans use this building as a prostitution house.

Mustang Ranch? I don't even see any horses. Or Fords