Human roster?

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I eventually would like to convert my character to a headmaster. My human ally could be an actual technical genius and help prevent some of the accidents that Sideways gets himself into?
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Jetfire was Sideways when he posted that; presumably he was only talking about making Sideways a Headmaster (how bizarre would that be?), not making Jetfire a Headmaster. (Although, something similar to the Armada Sideways toy could be done to give Jetfire a head/helmet resembling Jetfire's avatar as well as a G1 toy-inspired helmet/head.)

In other news... Attn: GALVATRON: i think Psychotron should be armed with a shrink ray. i imagine this not as a device which makes TFs change size, but rather as a photon gun approximately as powerful as a flashlight, which projects hologram-like images resembling words that spell out messages like, "Tell me about your childhood", "What about your mother?", "And how does that make you feel?", and "Sometimes a cigar is just a cy-gar."
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I was Sideways.. I think I shall become Sideways once more.. and maybe become a headmaster.. or have a human partner.. something like that.