Why sell to Transformerland.com?
- Firstly, give us a call, or drop us a line, we're super nice =) What do you have to lose?
- This site is a wealth of toy information
- We publish up-to-date Transformers prices. Who else does that?
- Identification - easily determine what you have in your collection
- Archive - a complete checklist of toys and parts released throughout the years
- We are trustworthy and reputable as evidenced by the following factoids:
- We have had unsolicited appearences in MensHealth Magazine (June 2009 Issue, Page 78) and Tomart's Action Figure Digest as the place to cash in on your 80s toys.
- We are also rated 5 of 5 stars on Google and other review sites like SiteJabber
- Fact is we offer the highest prices around because we sell more volume than anyone, which means our profit margins can be slimmer than other dealers!
WHAT DO WE BUY?
- Transformers - toys, (AND ACCESSORIES!) from any country, from any series including:
- G1 - naturally, harder-to-find items are more valuable. As of November 2014, scarce items include items issued after 1986:
- Pretty much any Japanese or European exclusive molds (these are quite rare and valuable and include but are not limited to such figures as Overlord, Metalhawk, Grand Maximus, Dinoking, Raiden, Black Zarak, Artfire, Minerva, Go Shooter, Thunderclash, Clench, Pyro, etc.)
- Masters (Headmasters, Targetmasters, Powermasters - though Powermaster Optimus Prime is farily common!
- Action Masters with vehicles (Optimus Prime, Megatron, Wheeljack, Gutcruncher, etc.)
- "Irregular" Pretenders (Junior Pretenders - shells are smaller than average, Mega and Ultra Pretenders - shells transform
- Micromaster bases (Battlefield Headquarters, Countdown, Skystalker, Skyhopper)
- Selected 'other' figures (Shockwave, Gnaw, Roadbuster, Reflector, Time Warrior mail-away watch)
- Certain combiners (Monstructor, Predaking, Abominus, Computron, Menasor, Bruticus)
- Selected bases (Scorponok, Trypticon -- Omega Supreme and Metroplex are actually fairly common, Fortress Maximus while still quite valuable, has lost some value due to a 2013 Japanese Encore reissue.)
- Pre G1 (Diaclone, Micro Change, Takatoku, etc. - again, these are quite rare and valuable)
- Post G1 (G2, Beast Wars, Machine Wars, Beast Machines, RiD, Commemmorative series, Universe, Alternators, Classics, Movie Toys, etc.)
- Non-Transformers - Other toys we're interested in include:
- GI Joe
- He Man/Masters of the Universe
- Much more, just let us know what you have!
WHAT'S IT WORTH?
We determine value based on the supply and demand for any particular figure (see above for current in-demand items), the condition, and completeness.
HOW DO I GET PAID?
Simply call or email us. If you have the following info handy, it will help. But we can figure it out for you if you are short on time, all we need are some pictures to go by:
**Again, if your lot is too large to list every item, please contact us by email or phone
- Name of figure. Click here to identify unknown bots.
- Parts missing from (or included with, but preferably missing from) figure. Click here to identify unknown parts.
- Note: Completeness, completeness, completeness! Completeness is by far the LARGEST factor when it comes to value. You can determine if your figure is complete (has all accessories) by using our identification section. First, run a search for your figure, then click on the thumbnail. The results page will list out all accessories that came with that particular figure. Alternatively you can send us pictures via email and we'll do the work for you!
- Paperwork (instruction book, stats card a.k.a. 'tech specs') included with figure.
- Description including coloration, sticker quality, and joint quality as well as any broken parts