Why sell to Transformerland.com?
- Firstly, give us a call, or drop us a line, we're super nice =) What do you have to lose?
- This site is a wealth of toy information
- We are trustworthy and reputable as evidenced by the following:
- We have had unsolicited appearances in MensHealth Magazine (June 2009 Issue, Page 78) and Tomart's Action Figure Digest as the place to cash in on your 80s toys.
- We are also rated 5 of 5 stars on Google and other review sites like SiteJabber
- Fact is we offer the highest prices around because we sell more volume than anyone, which means our profit margins can be slimmer than other dealers!
WHAT DO WE BUY?
- Transformers from any era (1980s thru modern)
- AD&D action figures
- Battle Beasts
- Brave Series by Takara
- Captain Power
- COPS 'n Crooks
- Diaclone and pre-Transformers
- Dino Riders
- GI Joe
- He Man/Masters of the Universe
- Mego Micronauts
- Revell Power Lords
- Select Convertors
- Shogun Warriors by Mattel
- StarCom: The U.S. Space Force
- Star Wars
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Wheeled Warriors
- WWF (1980s by LJN or 1990s by Hasbro)
- Much more, ask us!
WHAT'S IT WORTH?
We determine value based on the supply and demand for any particular figure (see above for current in-demand items), the condition, and completeness.
HOW DO I GET PAID?
Simply call or email us. If you have the following info handy, it will help. But we can figure it out for you if you are short on time, all we need are some pictures to go by:
**Again, if your lot is too large to list every item, please contact us by email or phone
- Name of figure. Click here to identify unknown bots.
- Parts missing from (or included with, but preferably missing from) figure. Click here to identify unknown parts.
- Note: Completeness, completeness, completeness! Completeness is by far the LARGEST factor when it comes to value. You can determine if your figure is complete (has all accessories) by using our identification section. First, run a search for your figure, then click on the thumbnail. The results page will list out all accessories that came with that particular figure. Alternatively you can send us pictures via email and we'll do the work for you!
- Description including coloration, sticker quality, and joint quality as well as any broken parts