Teletraan-2 Rules! (Updated-Read first!)

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Teletraan-2 Rules! (Updated-Read first!)

Post by Time Traveller »

Welcome to Teletraan-2!

This forum has been created for anyone seeking detailed information about official Transformers products. This includes anything from markings on toys, to color or package variations, or the different series, or even toy lines, a Transformer was cast for. It is also the home for forum member reviews of individual figures. Please use the search button to find more info on the figure you have questions about, but if your search reveals no results, post your question, and I or someone here who knows will answer.

In order to post a review, please follow the guidelines as set forthhere.

If you are trying to identify a figure or part, don't forget to check out Trance's user-friendly identification tool! If you still can't find it, then post here.
I only ask you to keep on-topic, and use this forum for what it is meant for, so we can keep it clean, and easy to find info.

Any questions on use of this forum, feel free to PM me, or any other member of the Admin/moderator team. Thanks!