instructions

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

instructions

Post by LD2062 »

I bought this big lot of instructions. Now for something like RID ruination how do I know which paint version the instructions go to?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

LD, for ruination, I'd say the guidelines are this:

-If the instructions for each char are all separate, they're for standard RiD ruination.

-If the instructions are unified, (this is a guess), and still marked with the RiD logo, they're from the wally world night camo giftset.

-If they're marked with the universe logo, they're from your desert camo giftset.
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

My problem is that I don't buy new. So I don't recognize the logo. Although since this text is stylized I think its got to be the logo.

Also most instructions, certainly some of my universe instructions, also say robots in disguise. Theres nothing on my universe ramjet instructions that says universe.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

If you post some pics or scans, i or someone else could probably point it out in flash. I just sold my spare ruination, or i'd show was his instrucs look like so you could rule it out. PICS!