ROTF FAB Long Haul review

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

A short and to the point review of ROTF FAB long haul.

Vehicle mode:-

Hes a green dump truck with his robot mode arms in his bucket so he can't actually haul anything. He looks at the ground as he passes over it due to his robot mode head facing down but then what did you expect from a fast action battler figure. A nice representation of him.

Size comparison next to the other two constructicons I have:-

Rating: - 6/10

Transformation:
Really simple. Fold his legs down, rotate at the waist. Fold his rear wheels up onto his shoulders and fold the arms out. Then you stand him up.

Rating 6/10

Robot mode

I quite like him in this mode. He lacks painted details and the punching gimmick isn't the best thing in the world. {but its unintrusive} Overall a nice little guy with decent posablability and a good center of gravity (Unlike ROTF demolisher)

Size comparison pick with other constructicons.

rating: - 7/10

Final notes.
I got this guy primarily with the intention of making a combiner out of the individual constructicons. As you can see in this pic:-
this is entirely viable as all I need to do to these guys is add a tab to rampage and long haul so that they clip into the fasteners present on Demolisher. I'll do an update on this once I've done that and gotten voyager mixmaster.

Final rating for FAB long haul
vehicle:- 6/10
transformation:- 6/10
robot 7/10
total : -6.5/10
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee