need help finding transformer jet series set-if possible- :)

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

brian8283

need help finding transformer jet series set-if possible- :)

Post by brian8283 »

my wife bought me a set because i told her i always wanted a complete set (the kind where you buy 5 small ones and they go together to make a giant transformer)-anyways she did and thats great but she got me the energon construction set-i only really liked the ones that turned into planes/jets-(the one with 5 jets that could go together to make one big transformer). she told me they dont make those anymore-i would love to know if thats true-any help would be greatly appreciated! also if they do still make them-where can i get them-otherwise im going to open the energon construction set she got me. thankyou for your time.

thanks again for any help on this matter,
brian andresen
gregory

Post by gregory »

i think the tf your thinking of is superion, a combiner of five planes to form a large robot. hes from the 80s and no they dont make hte original anymore. you could pick one up from ebay with a little time and effort if you wanted - dont be fooled by the cheap and nasty copies though.