ROTF human alliance skids review

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

ROTF human alliance skids review

Post by Deszaras »

Vehicle mode:-
He's about alternator size, rolls well and the paint apps are consistent and good. You can have the HA driver figure ride in either seat if you wish as the doors do open. I can't really fault the vehicle mode.

rating 10/10

Transformation:
Easier than the deluxe class skids figure. Its a good alternator level of transformation difficulty overall and the instructions are actually useful for once!

rating 9/10

Robot mode:-
He is short stocky and broad with a jaw chomping action button on the top of his head. There are HA weapons and such for the driver to use but there quite pointless and can be easily ignored. Articulation is good not quite alternator level in the arms due to how they are hinged but overall quite nice indeed.

rating 9/10

extras:-
The HA driver figure is a nice extra but the arcee figure you get adds nothing to the set, It is a hopeless piece of plastic that if I was reviewing it as a legends class I would give it a zero.

Final thoughts:-
probably the best Skids figure, its an awful lot nicer than the deluxe one. Bring on HA barricade and HA mudflap.

Final rating [vehicle 10/10, transformation 9/10, robot 9/10] 9.3/10
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee