Trading/buying/selling

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

pikrabchu

Trading/buying/selling

Post by pikrabchu »

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if there is a possibility to trade transformers and if there is, where can I do that online? Further I am trying to estimate my transformers G1 collection on value. How can you determine the value of a 2nd hand used transformers which are in perfect state? Can anyone help me out?

O, and I am looking for the complete Scattershot toy.

GreetZz
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I used this site's store and E-bay to estimate the value of my G 1 transformers. There is also a book out there that tells you the value.
I can't remember the name of the book though.
:cry:
This site might be able to trade with you.Try the contact link on the home page of this site. Write an e-mail with what you got and maybe a trade can happen. :wink:
As for a complete Scattershot, try e-bay. Or just keep checking the store here.
8)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

beware the books, their values aren't all too accurate. also if you post what you have, other board members may be interested.
Spike
Powermaster

Post by Spike »

i like that last idea... post what you are looking to get rid of, interested buys can then contact you... keep what you have in house, we all family here.