Animated transformers

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

Swindle
Gestalt Warrior

Animated transformers

Post by Swindle »

Has any body else noticed that all the deluxe,voyager,and leader class animated figures boxes all have a number 3 conversion. I just found this weird because some of them are really easy to transform and some are really hard to transform. This could be just the ones that I own but I doubt it because I own alot of the animated line. So could anybody let me know if this is just me or have other people experienced this?
"Make deals, not war!"

Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

I had read that Blackarachnia was difficult but honestly I haven't found problems in my first transformation, it has been very easy ; for Soundwave,just the chest gave me some problems :wink: .
I've found Swindle a little more challenging than Soundwave in my first transformation(If we don't consider chest)for arms and hannds but also here I' ve lost just some minutes,not more.They are also my first non G1 Transformers...

I have just Voyager class at the moment so I can't do other comparison;it's true, there are really several 3 in Animated....
Swindle
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Swindle »

Scrapper wrote:I had read that Blackarachnia was difficult but honestly I haven't found problems in my first transformation, it has been very easy ; for Soundwave,just the chest gave me some problems :wink: .
I've found Swindle a little more challenging than Soundwave in my first transformation(If we don't consider chest)for arms and hannds but also here I' ve lost just some minutes,not more.They are also my first non G1 Transformers...

I have just Voyager class at the moment so I can't do other comparison;it's true, there are really several 3 in Animated....
In Italy are the smaller ones called voyager class? Because here in the U.S. the smaller ones are called deluxe.
"Make deals, not war!"

The Last Autobot
City Commander

Post by The Last Autobot »

Scrapper wrote:I had read that Blackarachnia was difficult but honestly I haven't found problems in my first transformation, it has been very easy ; for Soundwave,just the chest gave me some problems :wink: .

I went over to Jazz's house and decided to transform Swindle on a whim and found him pretty easy.
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

Swindle wrote: In Italy are the smaller ones called voyager class? Because here in the U.S. the smaller ones are called deluxe.

No no,you're perfectly righy I typed a wrong word :oops: .My Animated toys are in deluxe and for Italy,surely also here are in this class .
Now just for curiosity,I would like seeing italian boxes, in a toy shop for example,to notice if there are differences...you know ,I never buy TF in my country :P because I prefer online .