ROTF Depthcharge

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

The Last Autobot
City Commander

ROTF Depthcharge

Post by The Last Autobot »

So here he is. He's Depthcharge. His robot mode is pretty well colored, I think. I like the light blue and black combo. One problem with this mode, the legs have like the whole of the alt mode on it. The bridge area turns into the feet, and the combination of this and the bridge feet make some strange legs that make his torso jut too far out, and makes his head angle down. Still, he isn't bad.

ALT MODE

This alt mode is pretty awesome, considering he turns into a battleship. He would be a huge TF if he were real. HUGE. Yet again, the light blue camo is nice. I think the back half is kinda dumb, cause no ship has stupid thrster things like that. Then I fiddled with it and noticed they ain't thrusters. They're missile pods that can rotate around. AWESOME SAUCE. Plus, they turn into his shoulders. Missile pods. On his shoulders and ship. That is nothing short of RADITUDE. The little ship mode is actually pretty cool. I like it.

Overall, I give this guy a 7/10. The awesome ship mode makes up for the lackluster robot mode. He's a nifty figure to have, and I'd only really recommend him to big time fans of the movie line. (which I am)