defensor accessories

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

defensor accessories

Post by LD2062 »

I just got this huge lot of transformer stuff in it was a ko defensor with some accessories and some genuine defensor accessories. and1 foot I cannot identify. I lean towards it being genuine because the mold has a thinner edge like the real defensor accessories. The KO accessories are about twice as thick. But I want to be sure its real. Anyone know a way to tell the difference.
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

Since there are SO many Defensor KO's, the only real answer to your question is:

Through experience.
Compare them to Defensor parts that you KNOW are legit... and know any and all potential legit Defensor variations. Easy!

Unless, of course, we're talking several years from now, when accurate counterfeit G1 parts start trickling into the market...
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

Well the KO defensor in this lot is the cheapest one I know of. The one with the red hot spot. I seen it for like $8 new. But I'm not familiar with any of the others.
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

There's probably been about 20 of them over the years... some more accurate than others.