New Releases!!

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

RodimusMaximus
Noob

New Releases!!

Post by RodimusMaximus »

Hi, I just joined the site and was woundering if there was a thread on here that gave info on the new figuers that are released and which stores you might be able to find them at. I just thought if would be cool to be able to find the newest figures when they come out.
Cant wait to get the Transformer room together... Hopefully by the end of 2012!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

You mean like a sightings or reviews thread? Most retail chains...such as TRU, Wal-Mart, Target, Costco, exc...carry basically all the new releases no matter what line it pertains to. As far as pre-order stuff I check BBTS or TfSource mostly. Welcome aboard. 8)
RodimusMaximus
Noob

Post by RodimusMaximus »

Thank you for the Info! Being out of the game for the past twenty years I just felt kinda lost with the amount of Transformers that are out. But thanks again.
Cant wait to get the Transformer room together... Hopefully by the end of 2012!
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Welcome to the forums RodimusMaximus. Be sure to check out the store here! Once you get on a hunt, Matt sometimes can surprise you with wondrous finds and selections that can be hard to find. But, as far as the new releases go, like RB said, tfsource and bbts are great choices for current figures (or third party figures such as Fansproject).
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Did you know that they have "Dark of the Moon" toys at the gift shop of the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum?

...i wonder if that means anything.

(Of course, they also have "Star Wars" merchandise, and of course that's all made up. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good Blaster at your side, kid.)

i'd be more informative, but at the time of my visit, i had not yet seen "DOTM", so i only took a quick glance, trying to avoid spoilers. i didn't check prices, either.

Why am i posting this again?
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Nice to see you again STARS Command--- errr, Transit! Name change is duly noted. I am going to have to get used to that! Been too long!

I haven't seen the new movie yet either. Does that make me a bad transformers fan? If that doesn't make me a bad transformers fan, does not wanting to see the movie make me a bad transformers fan? And, since it is all about the toys, does it make me a bad transformers fan to not want any of the DOTM toys (exception is Spacecase, he is going to live in my classics collection)?