DOTM Optimus Prime (Cyberverse) W/ Trailer

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

blurrprime
Powermaster

DOTM Optimus Prime (Cyberverse) W/ Trailer

Post by blurrprime »

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Sorry, but I'm not impressed. I'm going to have to say pass on this one. Nice review though! :wink:
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

Yeah, I'm not impressed either. But it is really a legend class figure. Hopefully there will be a trailer leader one thats up to snuff.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

There's supposed to be an "ultimate optimus prime", with a trailer, but I'm beginning to wonder if it won't be an SDCC exclusive. I haven't really had time to research the releases, though.
Also, the Cyberverse commanders like Prime, are closer to scout class. much more robust and sophisticated than the old movie legends.
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Actually, it's due out in wide release in August.

There's a very pretty Japanese release using the Buster Optimus Prime mold (de-sworded) and completely new jetpack parts. It is beautiful.

This, however, I can't honestly say I think the same about. I have the regular Cyberverse Optimus and I might just be leaving it at that. The figure itself is great, but the trailer just doesn't justify the extra seven dollars for me.
The Dark is Coming
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

PrimeDirective wrote:Actually, it's due out in wide release in August.

There's a very pretty Japanese release using the Buster Optimus Prime mold (de-sworded) and completely new jetpack parts. It is beautiful.
Buster Prime's an awesome mold! Would love to see some pics (link) of said Japanese Prime.....sounds very, drool-worthy. 8)