g1 trypticon

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

g1 trypticon

Post by LD2062 »

where do the batteries go on trypticon and how do you turn it on?
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

The battery cover is part of the beast mode's tail. If you transform Trypticon into beast mode and run your finger down his spine to the tip of his tail, that's the same direction you want to slide the battery cover to remove it without breaking it. The tip of the battery cover is between the wheels at the tip of the tail, and the battery cover is about the size of an old-fashioned TV remote control (smaller than most modern TV remotes i've seen, but also bigger than some super-modern super-small TV remotes i've also seen). i think Trypticon takes 2 batteries, size C; the cover is long enough to hide them when they're in place, end to end. (Both batteries are fully visible without the cover in place.)

If i remember correctly, the on/off switch to make him walk is a little black toggle (maybe a few millimeters, about a quarter of an inch or half of an inch?) on the side of his tail (sorry, i forget which side), near the back of his hip.
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)