Autobot Headquarter Playset NOT FROM STARS

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Hahahaaa...

If she found out, would it even make a difference? She'd just think it was part of your collection all along. :lol:
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Yes because as you know and have seen the statues are all out on display. She would notice Magnus a mile away!!
johnnetee

Post by johnnetee »

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I found one for less than $30. I got it off of e-bay. I'll take some shots of it and post when it arrives. Thanks for all the help.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Congrats. Look forward to seeing the pics. :D
Commander Megatron

Hey john any pics yet?
johnnetee

As Promised

Post by johnnetee »

Hey All! Hope you all had a good holiday season. I know I did! hahah... As promised, I have pictures of the Transformers Activity Center that I recently have been reunited with. I added some flare to a couple of the pictures to make up for MIA time.

This is the front exterior. I put Ultra Magnus out in front guarding the city. ;-) Also for a sense of scale. There's also the Red Variant Bumblebee out on one of the ledges.

Here's an image without the flare and little more from overhead. You get an idea of the amount - or lack thereof - detail that's been put into this place.

There are really only two major play areas on the inside. Here is the second level command center.

Then on the lower level you have the Weapons storage area. I think I'd like to make some sort of weapons rack and put some of the actual weapons in there so it's not so flat when pictures are taken next time.

And here's the entire inside of the Activity Center. Again with a little flare added to it... haha.

Hope you enjoyed this little trip down my own personal memory lane. Thanks for all the help in finding out what this thing was called. I would have never been able to find it otherwise. You all ROCK!!! THANK YOU!!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Hey, not a problem. YOU rock for posting awesome pictures. that looks really cool, especially with the nifty background. They ought to have hired you to take the advertising pictures, you did way better ;) We invite you to hang around, join our roleplay and other discussions! Thanks again for sharing this cool item with us!
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Those are very cool pictures. Now you need more figures there waging a battle, or concerning about how to pay the missiles bill.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Commander Megatron

Excellent Pics, and it appears to be in excellent condition. Have fun with it. Also like TT says stick around and join in the roleplay, there is always a seat at the Decepticon table for new warriors!