Metroplex

Discuss in-depth toy info: markings, variations, packaging, or paperwork, or ask our experts your tough TF questions! General ID questions go in Toy Talk.

Moderator: Jose

Megatron

Metroplex

Post by Megatron »

Hey how's it going, I have a generation 1 Metroplex Transformer. I was wandering about how much do you think it's worth? I'm thinking about selling and I just want to know at least how much I should get for it.

You puny Flesh Creatures! :twisted:
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

it depends. what accessories do you have for it? are his tires plastic or rubber?
johnnetee

Post by johnnetee »

I have found that unless your Metroplex is MIB, they don't go for very much. I recently purchased a good condition, rubber tired Metroplex with no accessories for $9.00 on e-bay. My original Metroplex, which I still have was broken in the middle so I figured I'd fork out the cash for a parts piece, turns out it was in better condition than my original so I kept them both... hehhehe. If he is MIB you can get a good deal on him, but nothing like the all mighty FM. With it being the holidays, a buyer may be willing to spend a little more than usual.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

I just want to point out this guy is the "Straxus" Megatron.
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

My Metroplex has all accessories and also rubber tires. The only problem with the box is that it is cut on the front for easy view, Its not cut out its just a flap. The stat card is also missing.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Check the store here at this website to get a rough estimate on the price for Metroplex. Depending on the condition and all.

BTW we can't have 2 Megatrons here and a Galvatron!!
It's getting crowded in the command station.
Commander Megatron

It is ok Galvatron he is the Lord Straxus Megatron. Let me explain, there were 2 Megatrons in the Uk comic, for a while because Straxus made a replica of me and Transferred his mind into it. In the end the Straxus Megatron killed himself. Nuff said.

However Megatron, like Galvatron said if you check out the store here you can compare the price. Does your Metroplex have the styrofoam inserts?
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

galvatron wrote:BTW we can't have 2 Megatrons here and a Galvatron!!
It's getting crowded in the command station.
LOL, reminds me of this (and the next couple)...
http://www.elfonlyinn.net/d/20020627.html
Commander Megatron

Excellent!