A Spark of Life!

Official updates and information from Transformerland administration.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

A Spark of Life!

Post by Time Traveller »

Time Traveller awoke in a valley of ash and rust, the ground below cracked and crumbling, the bodies of dead SpamiCons piled in great mountains, having long ago breached the defenses. Among those dead were the precious protoforms that tragically emerged during or after the onslaught. TT mourned and regretted their passing, and hoped someday that the AllSpark could breathe life back into them. He set to work rebuilding the walls, barricades, and defense networks, this time stronger than before. He cleared away the SpamiCons in great mounds. He communed with the once-lustrous Cybertronian ground beneath him, and it was healing. The TransformerLand was healing. Now he had only the task of setting up the beacon. In the shadow of the mighty Tome of Faces he lit the beacon, hoping the broadcast would yet reach some of the Transformers yet wandering the stars, not consumed by the Tome of Faces.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Re: A Spark of Life!

Post by Time Traveller »

Greetings, friends, adversaries, and all in between. The once-great Forum of Transformerland has been restored. Long has it been in deep decay, but it is now prepared for the Returning. I have long been away, fighting other battles, but now we have the tools to once again hold our own here. New defensive systems will make it much easier to keep the evil SpamiCons at bay, allowing this community, whatever it shall become in the next cycles and vorns, to be a safe haven for those who desire to once again reside here. I am Time Traveller, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots, Decepticons, Predacons, Maximals, or servants of Unicron, members of the Old Guard, new protoforms eager for community, taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting.