Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* as dirge finishes irononig on the patch the taxi pulls up *

" im looking for mike rotch "

* dirge points downwards *

" hes down there "

* both cons jump in the taxi and fall about laughing *

" to iacon driver mike rotch needs to get there quick "

CONTINUED IN IACON
Catalyst Prime
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catalyst Prime »

As Sucker Punch exits the bar he see's Dirge and Rumble getting into the taxi and leaving.

"Where in the 'verse are they going?"
"Maybe I better follow them to make sure they don't get themselves deactivated."

Transforming into vehical mode Sucker Punch follows the taxi.
All that was needed is a catalyst... and the machines of war are set in motion.

If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you tried.
Racetrack
Targetmaster

Post by Racetrack »

Outside the bar.
Ripwing and Racetrack transform, and all three Crusaders take off towards Tagon heights.

Racetrack comms Cambreaker.
"Hey cammy, this is Racetrack. Do you need us for anything? We are setting cures for Tagon heights now."
Too slow!
Get into the beat, you lazy-con!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Crusaders, we're back to Iacon, but I have another plan for you. I was about to take a search team aboard the Ætherspite to go root out any Decepticon strongholds. What I need you lot to do is head to some other cities in the Decepticon-controlled souther sector and make sure there's no rocks left for the 'cons to hide behind. Check Vos, Tarn, Darkmount and the wastelands.

I've got Blackjack out on an espionage mission, so steer clear of the area he's working right now, I don't want any interruptions to his information gathering.

Engage any Decepticon resistance pockets you can overcome quickly, but do not get caught up in a protracted fight. Call air support before assaulting any defended positions.
Racetrack
Targetmaster

Post by Racetrack »

"Sounds like a plan with our name on it! Will do boss-bot!"

Racetrack then calls to the other Crusaders.
"Okay bots, the boss-bot wants us to go and check for any cons hiding in the souther sector! So we're of to Vos to start with!"
Too slow!
Get into the beat, you lazy-con!
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Dinobot still monitoring communications in Iacon picks up Cambreakers call to the Crusaders. He gets on the comm to both him and racetrack. Cam, this is Dinobot. I can provide the crusaders with their air support if they need it. Also, I can go on a scouting mission myself. Sideways hooked up some of his stealth capabilities on one of the small fighters in the hangar. I can keep comms open with the Crusaders while im out. Dinobot starts to head to the hangar to gear up for the job ahead.
R.I.P. Menasor
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Beneath the streets of Cybertron there is a chamber few have visited. It is a place of both the wonders of creation and the horrors of death. The chamber is lined with stasis pods, many of them containing transformers beyond repair, festering, decaying bodies of long forgotten Autobots. From one of these silent chambers, there is motion. A metallic hand pushes open the door to a long sealed stasis pod. The pod makes a faint screeching noise as it is forced open. In the darkness, a pair of bright red optics comes online. The robot steps out of the pod and onto the cold metal floor of the chamber. It glances around, taking the time to remember this place. Yes, it is familiar. The creature muses to itself, its voice deep and raspy.

Time Traveller's lab. A parting gift I suppose.

The creature walks past the decaying bodies, many of them visages of Time Traveller himself. It remembers the first time it set foot in this place, the horrors it beheld. But something is missing. It cannot remember how it came be here again. There were memories of awakening, of a distant future, and of one name...Megatron. Suddenly remember its place, the creature transforms in a dark red drill tank and begins burrowing upward towards the surface of Cybertron.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Re: Outside the bar

Post by Sideways »

In the outskirts of Cybertron lies a bar open to both Autobot and Decepticons, a place of peace, where the endless conflict can temporarily end. A purple and yellow motorcycle enters the boundaries of the bar. His sensors pick up no activity. Transforming to his robot mode, he walks through the doors to find...