RPG Decepticon Roster

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

Destoroyah

Alt mode: Cybertronian destroyer tank.

Robot mode: Similar to that in sig {Which is the concept art for armarda megatron, Just thought it looked cool and desereved to be used as a different character.}

Function: bounty Hunter

Bio:
Destoroyah was created by the decepeticon genius Overcast. The body remianed lifeless until the spark of an unknown was embedded into it. Destoroyah shares very little in common with the decepticon who's spark he now has. He is near metallic [think along the lines of movie bayformers megatron.] in appearance with most of his tank armour plates on his back in robot mode. Destoroyah can fly in robot mode. Along with Overcast and Warstorm he prowls the galaxy looking for his next big score.

Weapons/abilities:
Destroyer cannon: Forbidden technology at its most powerful. An energy weapon that draws energy from Destoroyahs internal energy supply. It resembles a normal canon except that the end of he barrel has been modified to release the exhaust gases. In tank mode this cannon is turret mounted. The sheer recoil of this weapon means that to fire it Destoroyah must be stationary. He can fire it on the move but this will hurl him a massive distance.

Bane claw: his right hand has four fingers each tipped with death crystals. In close combat this claw can be used to tear sparks from his foes. He can then capture the released spark and drain enegry from it to power his weapon systems.

Chaos armor. In tank mode when his armour overlaps Destoroyah is practically indestructible [But can be breeched by the equivilent of an orbital bombardment] but slow and easily tipped with no way to self right. In robot mode the armour is thinned but can take massive punishment before Destoroyah takes any damage to his systems.

Energy siphon: Destoroyah can drain captured sparks for a power boost and/or recharge his systems.

He is also armed with multiple missiles launchers and secondary standard tank cannons.

Stats:

Strength : 9
Intelligence : 7
Speed : 6
Agility : 4
Endurance : 8
Courage : 10
Firepower : 10
Accuracy : 8
Hand to hand skill : 5
Technical Skill : 4

Weaknesses: Near impervious tank mode is easily tipped and Destoroyah's armor is vulnerable to antimatter. the armor underneath his tank mode is also weaker as his armor is concentrated on his front facing and his flanks when in tank mode, meaning that his rear armor is alightly weaker as well.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

I've done some digging at a few websites and have uncovered this little tidbit of information from Deszaras's translated stats card:

To use his primary weapon he converts sunlight into dark energy and sends it plunging into his enemy. This attack will corrode any type of metal.

I would assume this means the 'living metal destroying cannon'. It does not do damage in the normal sense it seems it corrodes metals but it seems that for it do this a significant amount of time would be needed to convert the sunlight into dark energy.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Octane
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Octane »

*emerges dramatically from flames*

*bows* "You have my allegiance, almighty Megatron!"
Conformers--Absolutely Nothing More Than Meets The Eye!

Giant robot stuff here: http://venomianbane-giantrobots.blogspot.com/
Noble
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Noble »

Name:Onslaught
Allegiance:Decepticon
Function:Leader of the Combaticons
Motto: The Mind Is The Greatest Weapon
Bio: Believes the key to a missions success lies in the perfection of its planning. Prefers devising sinister schemes to actual combat, but a relentless, furious fighter when stirred into action. As a missile trailer, Onslaught is capable of launching 6500 mile range photon missiles, each equivalent to 3000 tons of TNT.Accuracy of missiles is hampered by electromagnetic interference.Uses powerful sonic stun gun in robot mode.
Joins with fellow Constructicons to form BRUTICUS !

I follow Megatron, our greatest leader .....
Octane
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Octane »

oh...we're supposed to give stats??

Name: Octane

Allegiance: Decepticon

Function: Fueler/Warrior

Motto: "He who has fuel, has power."

Bio: Somewhat a bully. Disliked by fellow Decepticons. Secretly extremely devoted to the Decepticon cause. A cunning, manipulative warrior. He carries vast amounts of fuel when all other sources have run dry, and he uses this to his advantage. The only reason the other Decepticons don't mess with him is because of the high-quality energon he provides...or perhaps because they'd like their heads to stay on their shoulders. However, he has an easily exploited weakness: the combustibility of the fuel he carries. One clear shot to his fuel tank, and Octane will be reduced to a flaming scrap pile. In jet Mode, he can reach sub-sonic speeds for 8,500 miles. However, what he gains in speed, he loses in maneuverability. In truck mode, he can travel at 80 to 90 miles per hour, depending on how much fuel he is carrying.

Stats:

Strength: 8.5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

sorry about that >.>

Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

DIRGE

A loner who tries to master the art of fear, very clumsy, also the decepticons resident crackpot inventor, never uses a door, prefering to smash his way into a building to surprise his opponent, sadly he also does this into his own HQ, much to the annoyance of Megatron who only puts up with him because he is blindly loyal and will fight to the death for his leader as long as the odds favour him. His weakness is his method of attack, as in not checking the number of enemys before breaking into an enemy base often leaving him hopelessly outnumbered and he is a coward when faced with superior numbers and firepower
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Dirge, Octane, Onslaught I am pretty sure I have all your Profiles done in the Transformers Profile thread in the Iacon Database. If not tell me and I will do them. :wink:
Octane
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Octane »

OCC (did I use that right?)

I made my own profile. :)

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

hi, you can see octane's profile on page 19 of character profiles in iacon database.
http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... &start=360
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Octane
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Octane »

my character is indeed octane, but he's more like G1 Octane crossed with Universe Classics Tankor.

Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

The ominous roar of an SR-71's engines and the sandblasts created by the treads of an M1-Abrams tank herald the arrival of

Overlord

Once, was the vaunted field commander of all Decepticons following the "demise" of Galvatron.

Now, serves as the commander of the Decepticon Godmasters

Has a commander's as well as a warrior's sense of honor...utterly indomitable will.

Believes himself to be the most badass of autobot and decepticon alike, yet knows there are several among both factions who would vigorously challenge this claim.

Has a soft side for the human race that he keeps private, for fear of being turned on by his comrades-in-arms for being too "weak"

Does not wish to go on fool's errands, but will not back down from any challenge, or any fight.

Is fiercely loyal to causes he believes in, but will turn the instant he loses faith.

Fearless in battle, legendary in combat prowess, he is the one Decepticon that the Autobots wish they could call as one of their own.

Stats:

Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 09
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 09
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

OOC: This character will be controlled by Deszaras for a short period of time. He's checked that its Ok for him to do so.

Warstorm

Alt and Robot modes:

Bio:
Warstorm while primarily a decepticon he has no faction symbol and can alter his energy signature freely. He always speaks in harmonics and is an expert at determining whether a subject is lying or telling the truth while also making sure that any opponent cannot determine whether he is lying or not becuase of this He is an expert manipulator and negotaitor but he follows Destoroyah only through fear over his life.

Weapons/abilities:

Shatterhorn and Death eagle drones.
Ejected from his chest they have zero armament but are invisible to sensors and can pick up even the slightest sound.

MK Iv combat shotgun.
A close combat weapon that fires EMP slugs.

Dual barreled laser cannon.
Standard laser cannon that is normally shoulder mounted but can be used as a hand held weapon.

Space flight/warping.
Warstorm is capable of interplanetary flight and short distance teleports. His top speed in the void of space is higher than most spacecraft.

Stats:

Strength : 6
Intelligence : 10
Speed : 10
Agility : 10
Endurance : 7
Courage : 9
Firepower : 6
Accuracy : 7
Hand to hand skill : 4
Technical Skill : 10

Weaknesses:
Warstorm is inept at close combat and is unarmed in his vehicle mode.
S0und_wave
Decepticon Communications Officer

Post by S0und_wave »

Soundwave

Megatrons true second in command,transforms into a micro cassette recorder Communications officer, frequently sent on important reconnaissance missions with his cassettes,can create audio disruptor waves, hates Ipods, and controls an army of small tapes.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Skywarp:
Function: Warrior
Alt Mode: F-15 Seeker Jet

Skywarp is a sneak who enjoys playing cruel tricks on his comrades and appearing without warning to snipe at Autobot forces. Cunning and powerful, he is the most deceitful of all Decepticons, and he would be a misguided soldier without Megatron's constant supervision. Carries heat-seeking missiles and variable-calibre machine guns and has the ability to teleport up to 2.5 miles. Top speed: 1500 mph.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Welcome aboard Skywarp and Soundwave.

REPORT TO ME AT ONCE!!! :D
Ripwing&Fetch
Targetmaster

Post by Ripwing&Fetch »

.Onslaught.
[quote]Joins with fellow Constructicons to form BRUTICUS ![/quote]

You mistaken, it's combattacons that you are a part of and that forms Bruticus! :roll: Sorry man.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

ok i'm playing Barricade.

Barricade:

Barricade is a born liar. The greatest thrill in his life is knowing people trust him because of the human decorations on his door panels. The look of betrayal they get when they realize what they’re dealing with is as sweet as candy. The only thing he likes better is chasing down AUTOBOTS and breaking them into pieces with his powerful arms and crushing, hydraulic hands.

Strength 8
Intelligence 5
Speed 8
Endurance 6
Rank 5
Courage 5
Fire blast 5
Skill 4

Height: 16’ 3”
Weight: 2.2 metric tons
Strength: power level 3 (Out of 5)
Vehicle mode: Saleen Mustang police car
Top speed: 300mph
0-60 in: 2.16 seconds
Engine: 550 HP
Max haulage: 70 metric tons

Weapons:
Barricade is resistant to damage as his exo-structure is reinforces with a supper dense alloy twice the strength of normal Cybertronian armature. He can probe for weaknesses in defenses or an opponent’s armature by switching from analytical, tactical, chemical, and elemental fields of vision. He is capable of super charged bursts of speed, going from zero to nearly 200mph in point six of a second. However; this seriously drains his fuel reserves. He has a supper reinforced chassis, and rather than go around obstacles, he goes through them! But his windscreen is vulnerable to damage.

In weapon mode, barricade generates a surface level, localized force field around his right hand, protecting his fingers from accidental injury. However; other parts of his body are not so well protected, and he must maintain full concentration as and when the melee weapon returns
At first glance Barricade might appear unarmed, but with a fast (too fast for the optic to follow) series of detachments and configurations, his lethal long distance melee weapon is ready to fly. The whirling gyro-flight blades, turning at a rate of 600 rpm, are unleashed with almost a casual flick of the wrist.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

I'm going to bring in another of my fan made characters for use in the RP so I can make use of him for a short period of time as I've now got a nice break from work for a few weeks {and that Deszaras is on earth doing some plotting and scheming}. Here's his bio/profile:

Darkshock
Alt mode 1:
Unarmed cybertronian VTOL aircraft.
Alt mode 2:
Large fully robotic tarantula [venomous]
Robot mode:
Image is not my work but suits my vision of Darkshock near perfectly

Bio:
Darkshock origins are a mystery. No one has ever seen him in alt mode and survived the experience. Very little is known of him or his methods. His face is hidden from view by a face mask carved to intimidate anyone who looks upon it. What he really looks like or who he really is is not known even to fellow members of the decepticons. Rumored to have created the unstable and powerful dark matter cubes. Darkshock has purposefully altered his appearance and weapons to suit his tastes. He has spent a significant amount of time gathering information about the planet known as earth. Upon the completion of this 'case study' as he called it he adopted a new mode to suit his new knowledge. In addition to his rumored VTOL mode he gave himself the ability to transform into a robotic spider complete with injectable cyber venom and technoweb producing systems. It is known however that he can create almost anything if given materials to do so. Weapons, armor, chassis you name it he can build it and normally the end result is equal to if not better than what the client requested. When he has nothing to do Darkshock will build and create all sorts of random technology these are then either issued for testing or deposited in his sub space for future use. It is impossible to tell exactly what he has secreted away within his sub space compartment because he doesn't even remember what he put in there himself.

Weapons/abilities.
Dark shock is primarily armed with a pair of combat claws. While normally he can use these claws as fingers but in an instant he can intiate a deadly energy type to flow across there surface which breaks down materials on an atomic level. Even a light brush from these claws in this state can be incapacitating or even fatal as unique nature of this weapon means that it does rely on strength to be effective.
Notes alt mode 1: His combat claw blades form the blades of his VTOL mode. He can charge them as normal and he uses them in semi suicidal charges against any foe that catches sight of this form.
Alt mode 2: Combat claws form the limbs of the spider and cannot be charged.

Cyber venom:
A potent mix of hallucinogenic chemicals that have to be injected into a targets energon through use of the feelers/fangs around the 'mouth' of his spider mode. These fangs can be charged in a similar way to his combat claws except that the moment they enter an energon vein or line the energy cuts out and the venom is injected. The victim will then suffer uncontrollable visions.

Technoweb:
A semi magnetic cyberweb that can either be weaved into a net to catch the unaware or to ensnare a fallen foe within close proximity. The web itself interferes with the motion commands of anyone caught in its embrace.

Enviromental cloaking:
Darkshock can hide in plain sight if he wishes it so he can watch anything anywhere and not be detected/spotted. This is his only confirmed ability.

Stats:
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Agility: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 0
Accuracy: 0 (carries no ranged weapons so he has not been trained in there use)
Hand to hand skill: 10
Technical Skill: 10

Weaknesses:
so little is known about darkshock so he has no known physical weaknesses but does not carry ranged weapons due to being inept with them.

Oh and if you guys want to read the fan fic I have written I can start editing and uploading to my site and post links if you ask me to.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

Name:
Solar

Transformer Type:
Seeker/Decepticon Jet

Allegiance:
Decepticon

Primary Function:
Warrior

Forms:
F-15 Jet

Favoret threases:
I'm the greates Decepticon!
I look so good that you can't bare to touch me!

Stats:
Basic Strength: 7

Intelligence: 6

Speed: 9

Agility: 8

Courage: 3

Endurance: 6

Accuracy: 8

Firepower: 8

Size: standard seeker size.

Bio:
Solar is a bright red with yellow details, seeker of the same type as Starscream/Skywarp/Thundercrakker.

Solar's personallity resembles a mix betwin Sunstreaker and Starsream.

He cares alot about his looks! Spending most of his time on cleaning and polishing himself, making sure he looks good!
He hates getting dirty!

He also has a very short temper, losing all selfcontrol if provoked!

Solar is also very selfcentered and believes he's the greates "seeker" ever and sometimes even one of the very best decepticon warriors!
But when it comes down to it all, he's abit of a wos.

He likes to boss other cons around, but doesn't really want to be the real boss, just someone with authority.

He is only truthfully loyal to Megatron, even cons that has authority right under Megatron, Solar is never totally loyal to them. Even if he gives his word!
His word is only good if he speaks them directly to Meagtron! Everything else might as well be lies!

Solar rescents being compared to Starscream! Hating Starscream for being a traitor, but still being giving so much mercy from Megatron!

History:
Solar was one of the decepticons working on the "Starblast" project.
Wll he wasn't really working, more like just bossing everybody around and remainding them of great he thought he was!
He was incharge of security on the project, and not a very good job at it.
But he believed that no one would ever find out about the project or that matter find their location.

But someone did find out about the project and also did find their location.
The Autobot Crusaders found the location of the project and crashed it.
They destroyed the base, killed most of the decepticons involved in the project.

Solar managed to get away but damaged. Whille the Crusaders was finishing up the rest of the base. Solar snuck in to their ship and sabotaged it.
But the Crusaders came back to the ship before he was able to get out.
So he had to hide on a ship that he had just sabotaged!
The bombs when off and the crusaders started evacuating the ship, this was the only chance Solar would get to try and get away before the hole ship would blow-up with him inside.
But he was caught by the Crusader leader and had to fight him off before he could escape. But Solar got off the ship too late to get to safe distance.
The ship exploded and Solar got caught in the wake of it. The explosion left Solar so badly damaged that he automacily when in to stasis-lock and now just floats around in space like a piece of scrap.
After difting in the dead of space for a whille, he finally came close enougth to a sun, to absorb some of it's rays to energise himself, so he could regenerate some of his damgeds.
Now able to fly, he makes his way towards cybertron.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES:
-Solar is able to radiate a high heat aura, capeble of melting any type of metal.

-In jet-mode, Solar is armed with a special type of napalm bombs and missiles.

-His arm mounted cannons, fire heated projectiles, also able to melt through any type of metal. They also double as guns for his jet-mode.

-Solar can make a fireball betwin his hands. And if given enougth time, he can charge it up in size. Maximum size hasn't been reached yet.

-Solar can absorb energy from sunlight and utalaze it either for strength, his heat aura, fireballs or just to recharge himself.

WEAKNESSES:
Solar is very hot-tempered, when insulted he loses control over his heat-aura, and it just starts heating up!

When he decides to flee he normaly uses the excuse, that he doesn't want to get dirtyer (or dirty if he hasn't gotten dirty yet)!

But okay, he actually uses alot of time polishing and cleaning himself or getting someone else to do it for him.
Gaze upon me.
But don't touch, or you might get burned!
Twinblade
Decoy

Post by Twinblade »

Name:
Twinblade aka Twinspin

Transformer Type:
Spy

Allegiance:
Decepticon

Primary Function:
Warrior/Double Agnet

Forms:
Futuristic Twinbladed Helicopter
(Like Megatrons alt mode in Transformers Animated, just with two smaller guns insted of his giant cannon.)
Alt Robot Form:
A Autobot called Twinspin.

Favoret threases:

Stats:
Basic Strength: 6

Intelligence: 4

Speed: 9

Endurance: 7

Firepower: 7

Size: standard fembot.

Bio:
Twinblade is navy blue and pink, mostly navy blue in Twinspin form she is mostly pink.
She is a very actracktive fembot, most malebots would drop-dead for her looks! This is the same for both of her robot forms!
She also was her own weakness for goodlooking malebots! Especiely for seekers and other ariel type transformers.

Twinblade and Twinspin was once two preforming exotic-dancers.
But after an explotion in the club they were preforming in, nearly destroyed them. They were rebuilded into one transformer by accidend, because the doctors thougt that they were the same transformer!
This resualted that Twinblade could now change into Twinspin.
Filled with anger over her own and Twinspins (that was her bestfriend) neardeath and death, Twinblade started killing alot of random transformers.
But after whille she was finally stoped by some Decepticons. They brouht her to Megatron, he and his scientests started working on her, and after alot of work and brainwashing, she became a deadicated and loyal Decepticon.

History:
Twinblade had been working as double agent for long whille, and had establised a good relacen with the Autobots, with alter ego Twinspin.
But she had grown tried of this kind of work! Hanging around Autobots all the time, had really stressed her out! So when she was offered to go work as secruerity on the “Starblast” project with Solar (that she had been having a crush on for some time now!) she accepted.
She loved it, cause she got to work for this great looking Decepticon and get away from those Autobots!
She became Solars farverit very fast! This was because she did as he asked and loved cleaning and helping him with everything! She was a bit in love with him!
But one day, Solar ordered her to travel to Cybertron and report the progres of the project to Megatron.
She didn’t want to go from Solar, but she knew he would be furiuos if she didn’t do it! So she letf for Cybertron.
But when she departing from the base, the Autobot Crusaders attacked and badly dameged her shuttle.
When she neared Cybertron her shuttles styring whent out of control and she crashed down near Tagon Heights.
She whent into stasis lock after transforming into her Autobot-mode and activating the desstress signel.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES:
-The two guns that acts as the weapons in her Helicopter mode, also function as two handheld guns in her robot modes.

-The helicopter proppelers transforms into two swords that she can use in robot mode.
When not using her swords, they are mounted on her fourarms pointing away from her hands.
The swords can also genarate a force shield infront of her, when transfomred into proppelers again in robot mode still mounted on her fourarm and let spin.

-Twinblade is able to pickup others comm signels, so she can lisen-in on others convesations and plans.

-Twinblade is also outfitted with a build-in cloaking device.

WEAKNESSES:
Twinblade isn’t that smart, some might even call her a bimbo-bot!
She loves music! So when she hears music, she go’s into a kind of trance, where she just starts to dance! Someone has to snap her out of it, for her to stop again!
Hey there big-bot.