Tunnels under cybertron

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Deszaras looks at the gauge. Reanimation at 90% five minutes till completion. "Activating final phase" chimes the computer. "Recharging commencing."
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

" At last!" "We are at the final stages!"

Sixshot glances over to Deszaras, almost whispering as if someone close was listening," And not a moment to soon!" "Did u pick up that faint signal!" "It was a message from Megatron!" "It seems that he, along with Galvatron, his cronies and Shockwave are on their way over here!"

"What is your plan for these soon-to-be-party-crashers?" Sixshot fully turns towards Deszaras, awaiting his response.
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"My plans depend on megatrons actions. I have liokaiser watching his every move and the dinosaur force are camped outside the entrance to this installation." Deszaras replies "Overlord here was never known for his dimplomacy" he whispers.

I know a lot more of what is going on above than sixshot. Now if only deathcobra was fulfilling his part of my plans just as efficeintly as the others.Deszaras thinsk to himself while busig himself with the console. A burst of steam obscures the insertion of the conditioning disk. "protocols accepted" flashes over the small monitor. Before it returns to a reanimation readout.[/i]
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Megatron sees Galvatron and Shockwave approaching*

"Here they come, Cyclonus, Scourge you know what to do...."

*At the command of Megatron they blast the dinosaur force out of existence, one crawls towards Megatron...8

"How....unh....how did you....ack...know we were unh...there?"

"FOOL!!! I KNEW YOU WERE THERE FROM THE MOMENT I ARRIVED!!! Your superior is in a lot of trouble as is Sixshot for betraying me!! I will have there craniums for this!! This is all academic to you, traitor, by then you will be dead!!"

*Megatron crushes the head of the last member of the Dinosaur force beneath his heel and moves in to the tunnel*

"Cyclonus, Scourge discourage any traitors from entering, Galvatron, Shockwave come, we have somewhat of a rebellion to crush!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"This is liokaiser. megatron has taken the rash course of action." come the voice of liokaiser over the com. Deszaras switches onto a hidden com net. He speaks an ancient word before saying "The word is given."

"Two minutes till reactivation." chimes the computer.

Now megatron will learn my true intentions Deszaras thinks to himself.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

After the final word was applied and Deszaras's army turned to Megatron and his army, it looked like the end for the Real Decepticons...

With very little battle, the 3 robotic guns, Megatron, Galvatron, and Shockwave easily wiped out the first wave of traitors.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

"I want DESZARAS!!! He will die for this act of Treason!! Galvatron, Shockwave attack, destroy them all!!"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron and Shockwave attack the traitors that come towards them.
Then without hesitation an agreement is made and the two factions join to be one known as DECEPTICONS
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

*Shockwave blast away enjoying the damage he releases*"All Hail Megatron!!" ooc: hey Meg if ya like pm and help me get going on the other post so I can maybe get my guy going there as well,just not sure what to write to begin.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Deszaras comes into the cryo chamber where he left black zarack. The entire area is empty. "lio sack" deszaras speaks into the com "find me black zaracks energy signature."

"It's not on cybertron. It's on earth but I am having trouble locking it down too much radiation interferance." liosack replies.

"He unleashed sunstorm" Deszaras sighs. "All that radiation will not only awaken black zarack but enrage him also." I am returning to base contact megatron imeediately."

"I can't emperor the radiation has scrambled all but the signals from stalker. We are recieving a lower signal quality now." lio sack replies. the humor present in his voice.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

BEGINNING ANOTHER STORY....

Galvatron and the Decepticons begin their search within the tunnels of Cybertron. In search for the mysterious item acknowledged by Nightshade...

Wow, it sure is dark down here!
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*I came up next to Galvatron after following him into the tunnels, and offered a light to light up the tunnels.*

"This should help some..." I said while examining the tunnels
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*Rumble follows the group down into the tunnels and thumbs on his own torch. He flashes it on ahead into the darkness.*

"Hope your not afraid of the dark, Dirge!"
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

*Scrapper with suspicious quick looks observes the place and walks with the group.*

"It's difficult to go ahead with this darkness...be careful.."

*Turns to Rumble and adds*

"Do you know Rumble?I have the sensation that Ratbat would appreciate this place."
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

" Im not afraid of anything "

* just then a cyber rat runs past squeeking loudly, dirge screems jumps up and galvatron catches him *

" it .... it .............. it just took me by surprise "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron drops Dirge down into the sloppy energon waste.

You CONEHEADED BONEHEAD!!!

Let's be stealth down here so we don't atract any more company!
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*Scrapper and Rumble both snicker at the seeker jets antics.*

"So Galvatron... we got any sort of clues as to where we can find this...."

*Rumble looks around suspiciously, lowering his voice in an attempt to keep the items name a secret.*

"...'Dark Matrix'.. thing?"
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Not clue Rumble!
Nor do we know what it exactly looks like.

But I do know that it is down in the deepest depths of Cybertron and I WANT IT!!!
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*I watched Dirge as he jumped into Galvatrons arms, then was dropped like a sack of potatoes. I gave a slight shake of my head then looked at Rumble as he wondered what it looked like, I was lucky enough to still have an image of it inbedded into my memory, so I stopped and said.*

"The Dark Matrix was hidden somewhere deep inside the receses of Cybertron, It was once in the protective hands of my twin sister, who has since gone missing. I did have one chance to see it, and this is what it looks like..." I said then stopped and did a holographic projection of the Dark Matrix. It looked alot like the Matrix of Leadership , but was darker, and the lines where different.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Did you say TWIN!!!!!! :shock:

Galvatron says with a smirk...

Now we have a good idea on what to look for.
It's too bad you cannot find your sister to help us with our quest.