Tunnels under cybertron

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Tunnels under cybertron

Post by Deszaras »

Walking into the darkness for a few astroseconds deszaras finds a small switch and flicks it upwards. The small illuminators set in the tunnels flicker on and give light illumination. Walking down the small cramped tunnel deszaras leaps out into a larger hub for the tunnels. Transforming as he falls deszaras flies into another lit tunnel. He transforms back into his robot and dismisses his sheild. A door with an autobot symbol blocks the passageway. Deszaras hacks the door panel and it opens into a deserted autobot base. A few deactivated autobots lie around the area. Activating the large and silent computer deszaras begins to decode the autobot code.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

With the decoding complete a full wall slides backwards to reveal a rom full of stasis pods. All are adorned with decepticon insignias as he strolls calmly between them he picks out names.

Whisper, Waterfall, and many others. Opening a sealed chamber deszaras is confronted by two stasis pods. One is unmarked and dinobot is written on the side. The second is marked with hazard icons and a decepticon symbol. Crossing the room to the control panel deszaras studies the release mechanism before pressing a button and having two levers spring up from the console. He stops to think of what he should do.
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Deszaras wrote: He stops to think of what he should do.....
(I've never done this roleplay thing before, so I hope this is right!)

"WAIT DESZARAS!!" yells SunStorm as he flies in and transforms, hitting the floor with that familiar thud, his radioactive crackling echoing around the chamber. "If we activate these without notifying Megatron, he will surely be angry..."

"We should at least look over every inch of this place and report our findings back to Megatron. He'll be sure to reward our efforts"

(Did I do right? :? )
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Before he could be stopped by Sunstorm, Deszaras hits the switch to bring one of the stasis pods to life. A low and deafening growl vibrates from the stasis pod marked 'Dinobot' and it starts shaking. All of a sudden the pod scans deszaras' memory banks for a new body. The door of the pod explodes off and through the cloud of steam and smoke...Dinobot appears. "I remeber this dinobot, he is a deceitful one" deszaras thinks to himself.
Last edited by Dinobot on Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Menasor
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

(yes that is fine.)

Turning round deszaras takes in sunstorms appearance.

"megatron is a weak fool. "

Without another word the blades in deszaras wings fly out and imbed themselves in the console. the room goes dark for a few moments until sunstorm radiation fills it with light. Deszaras is nowhere to be seen.

On the stasis pod marked dinobot the stasis stops. The hazard pod falls to the floor and deposits the remains of bludgeon onto the ground.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

"Who are you yellow one?" Dinobot asks. He gathers himself and transforms into robot mode eager to re familiarize himself with a body.
R.I.P. Menasor
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Sixshot, now just arriving at the point where he lost Deszaras, notices the tampering of the Decepticon training course and the exposed hatch leading to Cybertrons underbelly and assumes this is why he lost track of his sneaky target.

Sixshot thinks to himself,

This Deszaras is pretty sloppy with trying to cover his tracks, unless he is not trying to hide his movements at all?!

Sixshot thought this to be mighty bold, but as sixshot ponders the thought, still hovering above the training course, Sixshot picks up a swift, yet significant surge of power fluctuating beneath Cybertron's floor, which causes his circuitry to go haywire for a brief moment. As Sixshot re-orients himself, Sixshot detects movement a few miles away from the course.

Upon further scan of the movement, Sixshot realizes that the location is near the bar! Sixshot immediately flies over to the bar to investigate!
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Moving though an old pipe Deszaras pulls a grate the decepticon symbol from its mountings. The room beyond was definately one of his stasis holds. He had specifically chosen the one containing dark omega (A black and red decepticon version of omega supreme) as only he could revive the brute properly. The very large stasis cylinder had not been disturbed so deszaras jumps down from his vantage epoint to land near the control console. Tapping a few keys the stasis hold rises up above the surface of cybertron. the outer protective shield retracts and deszaras begins the revival procedures.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Sixshot looks up at the massive incasing that stands before him!

OVERLORD, at last! The name rings through Sixshot's core! Sixshot heard of his past exploits as the Ambassador of Destruction! A phrase that has defined his own existance! As Sixshot begins the reawakening process on the clearly dated computer panel, OVERLORD, appears several times as if the computer was going haywire!

The tunnel is covered in mist, and a huge figure becomes barely visible high above the clearing clouds!

The Computer Reads:

"Reawakening at 48%

36 minutes to Re-Animation!"

Sixshot stands vigilant with stoic patience, awaiting the return of

OVERLORD!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Deszaras stops and listens to megatrons transmisions and those of galvatron. The dinosaur force and the other members of the brestforce had moved away and out of sight. His tiger brest animal comes running back to him and clips into his chest. The images of what it has seen flash over his vision. Deszaras smiles and moves on.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Sixshot was a born assassin, so nothing went unnoticed in his presence, including a pin drop or even a silent spy from Deszaras!

Sixshot knew of his presence, but was too focused on awakening Overlord!

Sixshot was actually pleased that it was Deszaras who came and not Megatron! He'd have a lot of explaining to do, Sixshot thought!

"Reawakening at 75%

12 minutes to Re-Animation!"

The computer's voice echoed throughout the cavern, and a strong sense of anticipation flowed through Sixshot's circuitry!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

the dinosaur force stumble into the cavern and quickly dive out of the way of leosack and the othe brestforce members. Deszaras walks through them. "Greetings sixshot. How is our friend" he says. Deszaras walks over to the main teminal. He taps a few keys. "rerouting all availble power to reanimation." the computer rumbles.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The listening device deszaras had planeted in the control room voices out of Deszaras's com. "Leosack will you please take lio kaiser and see just what galvatron actually did as dark omega is programmed to only respond directly to my orders. Go and find out what is going on." Deszaras presses a small button and a skylight opens. Lio kaiser combines and flys upwards out of the hole towards galvatrons las know location. "Remember he is not your commander so do not obey him." Deszaras communicates to the combiner.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Deszaras wrote:the dinosaur force stumble into the cavern and quickly dive out of the way of leosack and the othe brestforce members. Deszaras walks through them. "Greetings sixshot. How is our friend" he says. Deszaras walks over to the main teminal. He taps a few keys. "rerouting all availble power to reanimation." the computer rumbles.
Only Sixshot's eyes quickly glare at Deszaras as he enters the chamber!

"Just fine! He should awaken soon!

As u can guess his amazing mass has compromised the speed of his re-animation!"

Sixshot glances over at Deszaras, " BTW, how are things topside with Megatron back on Cybertron, .........and re-assuming power?"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Deszaras considers sixshots question.

"Megatron seems too busy with sitting on his throne to do anything at the moment. Maybe he will do something eventually." he replies and gets back to work at the console.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Scourge turns to Megatron*

"Commander, I my tracking abilitiies have located Sixshot and Deszaras, they are beneath the planets surface!"

"Then take me to them, they both have a lot of explaining to do!!"

*The Decepticons head towards the location of Sixshot and Deszaras*
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

occ: hope I don't screw this up. "Lord Megatron, careful my computer has picked up a strange signal,would you like me to go with you?",this strange reading on my computer intrest me.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

a faint transmission is heard on Megatron's communication receiver....

Comma-shhshshshshshshshshssh-ssion is over. I shshshshsdhshshshshs
the body of Delita-shshshshshshshssrdinance and I will shshshshsshsthere.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Picks up Shockwave's signal*

"Yes Shockwave, bring Galvatron with you as well. We shall wait here for your arrival."

*Turns to Cyclonus and Scourge*

"We will wait here, Shockwave and Glavatron will join us soon."

*The 3 Decepticons await the arrival of their fellow 'cons.*
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

*Shockwave prepares to leave,turns to Galvatron* "I do not like the way this feels be prepared for anything,I don't like surprises,and I know our Leader doesn't either". I still can not figure out what signal I keep picking up is,or where exactly where its location is.