Transformerland.com
http://www.transformerland.com/forum/

Tunnels under cybertron
http://www.transformerland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1307
Page 6 of 8

Author:  Galvatron [ Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

It appears the bat creature is right!
There are many "booby" traps ahead.
Perhaps it would be logical to send a "boob" in first.
Perhaps our new friend Scourge can detect the traps and destroy them with that sweet looking sword you got.

Author:  Sideways [ Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

Scourge looks at Galvatron and grins. He walks into the hallway and lets loose a barrage of missiles from his shoulder launchers.

Stick Close!

Author:  Galvatron [ Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Galvatron looks down to Rumble....

He may look like Optimus Prime, but he sure don't act like him

Author:  Scrapper [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

*Gazes at the devastating force of the missiles.*

"His firepower is terrifying....it might be possible that all traps in this little section are destroyed,but I'd still proceed carefully "

Author:  Dirge [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

*dirge picks himself out of the energon waste again and cleans his faceplates and sees rumble chuckling at him *

" maybe youd like to be the next " boob " "

* grabs rumble and throws him down the next section of tunnel but all of the traps miss him and he lands on his feet *

" thats not fair "

Author:  Galvatron [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

You think that's funny Dirge?

BWAHHAHAHAAAAAAA

Whatch this.....


RUMBLE, TRANSFORM!!

Being honorable to his leader, Rumble quickly transforms into a cassette tape and falls to the ground, into the deep energon waste.

The Decepticons all look and laugh

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

OK OK OK, enough clowing around. We got business to take care of.
The dark matrix must be gettting closer.

Author:  S0und_wave [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

*soundwave arrives and picks up rumble and puts him in his chest compartment*

"rumble superior, Dirge Inferior, Lets find the Matrix and get out of here I would rather spend the day listening to starscream sing his new album then trudge through this energon waste"

Author:  Galvatron [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:20 am ]
Post subject: 

Hey Soundwave, I'm glad you made it down here.
I picked up a transmission from you a few breems ago.
We must have been to far down in the tunnels to recieve any more from you.

You know, you should have cleaned Rumble up first before you put him in there. Your tape deck is dripping raw energon waste. Or is that from Ravage, Ratbat, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw?

Author:  Rumble [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:40 am ]
Post subject: 

*Soundwave's cassette deck opens and a clean Rumble jumps out, transforming as he lands.*

"I can't believe that I fell for that trick. Still, that stuff is Soundwave's problem now."

Author:  BDixonarts [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:19 am ]
Post subject: 

*I watched as they revived Scourge, and everything that they were doing and saying. I said nothing but stood quietly by. I then focused on locating the Dark Matrix, which was very close. The more I watched these guys act like fools, the more I wondered if I should really lead them to it.

The thought of just using them to get there was a bit more appealing, once there I could snag the dark matrix. Besides I held no real loyalties to the decepticons.*

Author:  S0und_wave [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:18 am ]
Post subject: 

" ah This waste will take forever to clean out, galvatron how far do transmissions reach down hear?"

Author:  Galvatron [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 am ]
Post subject: 

My communicator thingy don't reach very far at all.
Yours might be a bit more powerful.


Nightshade, you have been suspiciously quiet over the past few breems.
Surely we are getting close to MY-um THE Dark Matrix!!


Knowing that the Dark Matrix is so close, Galvatron begins to lose his patience. He wants to use the Dark Matrix against his enemies.

We've been down here too long.
I got other business I need to take care of.
Let's move swiftly and get this mission over with!

Author:  BDixonarts [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

*I looked over at Galvatron a second, then said.*

"Yes we are close."

*I then said to myself, ("Closer than you think...") I said As I realized we were right about on top of it. It was Placed in a secret chamber beyond the typical reach of anyone. All I had to do was warp to its location, but I had been stalling as I wasthinking of what to do. Because the minute I would make a move to grab it They would be on me with a vengense, and I would be labeled a traitor. Though I knew for the sake of finding my siblings and freeing them I would have to defect away. I figured now was as good a time as any to show what I could do. I walked ahed of the others and went up to where I was sensing the Dark Marix's power. It was lying beyond a secret door that was camoflaged as a wall, and I put my hand up onto the wall, found the key and used the unique ability I had to change the density makeup of my hand to its original phantasmic make-up and reached into the wall and pulled the lever beyond it, then pulled my hand out as the wall opened to reveal what we had been looking for.

Upon entering approached the Dark Matrix. It was on a stand as regel as ever, and eminating a negative purple glow, that as I approached it created a similar glow to me. I picked it up and turned and looked at Galvatron and the others as they approached.*

Author:  Galvatron [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Galvatron's eyes light up bright red
His face droops in amazement.


It's beautiful!!
I can feel the dark power from it's bright purple glow!
You did very well Nightshade.
Commander Megatron will be very pleased.
No Autobot will survive the power of the Dark Matrix.
We must get this back up to the surface and present it to Commander Megatron. There must be a quicker way back up.
Does anybody have a map?

Soundwave, did you take the same path as we did?


Galvatron begins to think quietly to himself.

"It seems Nightshade knew all along where the Dark Matrix was.
Why did she need our help in finding it?
After all, Cambreaker has all the Autobots drifting in space.
The Decepticons rule Iacon. There is no threat here.
It seems odd to drag all of us down into the deepest depths of Cybertron."

Author:  Dirge [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

* dirge shields his eyes from the glow *

" i bet that thing has more kick that a vodka-gon "

* dirge thinks to himself for a moment *

" do we all get a turn to play with it "

Author:  S0und_wave [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

"No commander Galvatron I used another route, when I picked up your signal earlier I went to the Basement of the communications tower and found a hollow area and blasted through and I found a staircase leading into the Tunnel. And remember the matrix's belongs to Megatron. It only took me about 20 minutes to catch up with you. "

Author:  Galvatron [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Excellent!!!

Galvatron grins and glares deep into the dark matrix.

Lead the way back Soundwave.

Author:  S0und_wave [ Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:35 am ]
Post subject: 

*soundwave retraces his steps and finds the path*

"I see light Up ahead! There is the Exit "

Author:  Dirge [ Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:35 am ]
Post subject: 

" it sounds noisy out there i wonder whats going on "

Author:  S0und_wave [ Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

" I don't know but I can't get contact with megatron."

Page 6 of 8 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/