Iacon

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Goldbug hears the comotion and looks up from his work on the computer systems and shakes his head thinking Cliffy will never change still ready to charge out into battle.

I will see what the sensors can pick up guys

The sensors are still in debug mode and can make out much of anything.

Great sensors are still down guys!!!

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Autobot please ident and give security code. We are in lock down and require you to respond.

Rodimus closes the comm channel

I don't want use anyone walking in here until we are up to 100% operational status. I want security and ident codes on all bots entering the building, we have done too much to get sloppy and allow an ambush.

Opens channel once more

awaiting your reply.....
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

Do you want me to go and check?
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker places his heavy four-fingered hand on Sunstreaker's shoulder.
Let's go.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

"I'll try to launch a probe for scanning , Cambreaker Sunstreaker, act carefull, it could be a booby trapped drone for primus sakes"

for all measures Kup opens a new window on the computer that shows the rear security cams images...

a few buttonclicks later a probe zooms out towards the Iacon gates
The past is the greatest teacher
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander

Post by Razorclaw »

Sunstreaker walks prepared for anything along with Cambreaker.
Open the door Cambreaker,i'm ready.
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Sunstreaker, Cambreaker..use extreme caustion. You both just returned, I don't wanna have to jetison your sparkless shells.

Rodimus leans in close to the monitors as if it would get a clearer view of the blurry, static ridden image.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The stranger didn't respond to any of the voices, he wanted to listen for a few moments. He wasn't sure if he recognized any of the voices, but it was worth the risk anyway. At least someone was home.

I don't know anything about any security codes, but the name's Blackjack. Is..eh..the new Autobot leader Rodimus Prime there by any chance? I got some sort of weird signal asking if there were any Autobot's out there and to meet here at Iacon.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Rodimus closes the channel

Blackjack...hmm..anyone know anything on his last known whereabouts? I don't like the fact he doesn't have any kinda of clearence codes, plus I have had no contact with this soldier, if he has been off world how did he find out I am in charge?

opens a secure comm channel

Cambreaker, Sunstreaker, the bot calls himself Blackjack, but says he knows no security codes.. approach with caution, I'm informing him you are on your way.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

The broad gate slides open one-bot-wide... Cambreaker peers through with his riot shield (the canopy of his truck bed) and his axe in hand. At his flank stands Sunstreaker with rockets ready. Cambreaker is in a battle stance, ready to ward off the hail of fire... but then he relaxes just a bit, snapped out of it by something.
Black..jack? That you?
Sure is, Cambreakah.
Cambreaker looks quizzically to Sunstreaker, who looks back with equal suprise at this exchange.
Got a security code or registry number?
Blackjack give Cam a disappointed look and shakes his head.
Nnnn... How much did a 'bot named Turbofire bet against you when he went all in on Radnelak IV?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Ten-thousand and seventeen shanix, and I took him to the cleaners. He didn't realize that I always have an ace up my sleeve.

Blackjack gives Cambreaker a wide grin and embraces his old friend. He nods at Sunstreaker and motions at Iacon.

So what's the setup here? The last thing I remembah, I heard that ol Op had joined with the Matrix and there was some new hotshot Autobot commandah named Rodumis Prime or something like that. Why are yous guys all hangin around this ol dump?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker is all smiles, and gestures to Sunstreaker the rockets will not be necessary.
Sunstreaker, this is Blackjack. Best damn spec ops bot in all of 2nd Patrol Battalion. And this... he indicates Sunstreaker... is one of my NEW friends. He served on earth with Optimus until the 90's. Optimus has, unfortunately, left us. RODIMUS Prime is our new Commander in Chief. And this "Ol' dump" is our HQ again. We've been restoring it the last few breems... Hopefully the great dome will be a gold beacon on the horizon again someday. It's a gamble I'm willing to take...
The three bots start heading back to the dome.
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

relieved but a little disappointed that he didnt get to let off a few rounds Cliffjumper scratches his head.

I cant recall knowing a blackjack?

Cliffjumper looking cautiously at this new bot

But a friend of you guys is a friend of mine I guess

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

the probe stopped taping and saves the clip it just shot to the central computer...

"He seems clean Lads, Cambreaker seems to know our "guest", I've stored his info in the archive core,..."

"hey GB, lets have a look at those sensors, I don't like nasty surprises"

on the comm;

"Cambreaker, patch your friend thru for a new security code will ya?"
The past is the greatest teacher
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Already done.
Once they're all back inside, Cambreaker gives introductions all around and heads back to work on defense systems for a little while. After some time, he reports back.
Well, Rodimus, as far as I can tell, most of the defense systems this place can muster are well in order. I took a drive out to the gatehouses and towers, and everything's almost in order there... We're gonna need a few more parts that what we've got here. Hey, Blackjack! How was the tour? Think you're ready for some action?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I'd say I haven't gotten rusty yet. You're still lookin at one of the best gunslingahs this side of Cybatron.

Blackjack turns to Rodimus Prime, who he's helping out in the command center.

So, Rodimus. Where are all the Decepticreeps at? This place is unusually quiet. I didn't expect to come back to this kind of peace.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

There was a recent launch of a Con ship, we believe it was headed for Earth. Right now the Cons seem to be taking it easy, they think we are in bad shape. I can't wait to see their stupid faces when they see Iacon at full power and we capture most of the strategic locations on Cybertron.

Rodimus seems to be standing with an air of confidence, but it is justified, not since Primes leadership have the bots been so organised.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Which brings me to my next point... I think we should do some lighting-strike raids. Three parties, three locations, and tonight... we could capture surrounding locations, grab some more supplies, and build up some more momentum. I saw the aerialbots came in here last night through the tunnel routes, they're going to need ammo and ordinance for raids. Not to mention there are some viable energy sources not too far from here. Blackjack, how about sneaking into the old Tagon Heights with me and swiping some armaments? With, of course, your OK Rodimus...
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander

Post by Razorclaw »

I volunteer as well...I'd like to work alone though;perhaps as a supportive warrior or make a diversion.But i'll leave the decision up to you.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

I like it! three strike teams, for three locals. Let's lay out some plans though, I don't want my companions running blindly into the night. Sunstreaker, I admire your grit, but I think going alone on a raid is just asking for trouble. I suggest you join Kups team on their mission. Kup, you take Cliffjumper with you too. Cambreaker, take Goldbug, you may need the advantage of size and speed. Arcee is with me, Blurr will be our third.

Rodimus Places his hands on the large desk in front of him

Okay, let's get these plans laid out.