Iacon

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

I....i'm Sunstreaker.
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Arcee! You're back!
He calls to GB and the unfamiliar 'bot
Let's get inside, everyone. You guys too. No good hanging around out here. Pervasive 'cons might already suspect us here. Rodimus, you know who that tall yellow 'bot over there with GB is?
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Kup arrives at the remains of iacon, he notices that the lightpoles are lit after several lightbreems of darkness, he wonders how it could be that there still running after so many time, His tyres squeel when he brakes infront of the gates and transforms,

Kup flips his comm panel and contacts Rodimus

"Heya Lad you aren't gonna let me rust before the gates aren't you? I see you guys have got the lights working again..."
Kup turns arround and overlooks the place, while searching after some energon goodies

"Who had of thought..."
The past is the greatest teacher
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Well, hurry on in cus we're gonna shut them off. We don't want to give away that we're here yet.
Cambreaker gestures, and he and Kup follow the others inside, and they close the gates and shut off most of the outside lights. Cambreaker catches Kup up on the plans.
Darkmount has been greatly weakened by the nuclear blast there a month ago, and there is still yet to be any repairs there. We think the 'cons might try and hit AC Earth, so they'll not notice that we raid whatever's left of Darkmount. It should be devastatingly effective...
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander

Post by Razorclaw »

Well,will anybody tell me what's going on here?This place was deserted a few hours ago...
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

"Sounds great, but what about the remaining Cons? "

Kup punches some buttons on the central computer and gets the blueprints for Darkmount on screen...

"Hang on Sunstreaker GB will bring you up to speed"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Sure thing, Autobot. I'm Cambreaker. We just scouted this region, and I'm hoping to rebuild it as our permanent foothold on Cybertron. As you remember, Iacon is highly defensible.... I honestly don't know why its halls have been empty for so long. So who might you be?
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander

Post by Razorclaw »

And who are you?
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

"My excuses, I'm Kup, Rodimus formal mentor until the Lad stepped up the commandment ladder, also old war veteran, I've read about you in the archives, you seem to be on a good side with another aprentis of mine, Optimus ..."

Kup keeps scrolling blueprints and makes remarks about them with Cambreaker
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Sunstreaker? is that you? I doubt you know me. You were off fighting the wars with Optimus and the others when I being a wild child back here on cybertron. Quickly you all must come inside, we don't want the cons to know we are rebuilding here.
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander

Post by Razorclaw »

I think i've heard of you before Kup.
Looks at Rodimus.
And you are telling me that you are the Matrix bearer?
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

After explaining how he came to bear the Matrix to Sunstreaker, Rodimus looks at his group of bots and smiles

I think it's about time bots and fembot
Rodimus opens a comm to Autobot City

Magnus, this is Rodimus, I have orders. I need you to move Metroplex to our preset co-ordinates. Once you receive and acknowledge keep radio silence until I contact you.

Rodimus, this is Magnus, consider it done... and good luck!

Rodimus turns from the screen and looks at his team

This is it! Autobots transform and roll out!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker transforms, starts his engine, and idles at a low gurgle while the other 'bots transform. Once Cam, GB, RP, Arcee, Wideload, Sunstreaker, and Kup are transformed and idling, Cambreaker rumbles forward, toward their rally point, heading first for the old tunnels.

Wind it up Autobots! Got our topsides, Quicksilver?

And with that, Cambreaker puts the pedal to the metal...keeping tight-beam radio contact with Quicksilver.
QuickSilver
Throttlebot

Post by QuickSilver »

I sure do Cambreaker!

Quicksilver transforms into jet mode and blasts into the sky. She begins a tight circle around the group, keeping an eye out for any ambushes the Decepticons might have along the way.
~Quicksilver
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander

Post by Razorclaw »

(OOC)Cybertrons Streets filler.

(IC)Rodimus and Cambreaker are having second thoughts about leaving the base without guards.
Sunstreaker,you'd better stay here to guard the place.
Sunstreaker doesn't feel excited being excluded from the party...
And miss all the fun?Oh,great...
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker and Kup roll toward the bridge to the central dome of Iacon at top speed.
Alright, Kup, gun it, then unhitch from the towbar!
Kup uses the dynamo energy he's stored up after the wastelands, and gives it full throttle. The tow hitch unclamps, and Cambreaker swerves aside, sling-shotting Kup towards the front gate.
Last edited by Time Traveller on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Kup blazes past Cambreaker who jumps in his tracks making a effective aerodynamic combo ,both blaze towards the gates, with screaching tyres they both make the final corner towards iacon....

"I think that GB will have to pay our tab at the mess this round Cambreaker..."

on the comm;

"Sunstreaker could you stirr up some energon cocktails? so we can toast on a succesfull raid..."
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander

Post by Razorclaw »

"I'm not your bartender Kup.."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Kup squeals to a stop in front of the central entrance to the Great Dome, and Cambreaker comes in squealing all eight tires; while the throttlebots, Rodimus and the others roar up behind.
Racin', Sunstreaker. And KUP here just won. I'll take you down next mission... We've got enough components loaded on to have half the planet guard itself!
Cambreaker clicks it in reverse and backs up to a loading dock, waiting for the throttlebots to unload him. He sighs contentedly.
Damn, Kup, we sure gave them a run for their money! I haven't driven like that in vorns!
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander

Post by Razorclaw »

I missed all the fun.And the old timer won because i wasn't there...