Iacon

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Redline started backward, watching the head roll over a couple times and come to a stop, lolling to the side to rest on its cheekplate. The optics were dark and lifeless, staring into the dirt under the two 'bots' feet.

While Rattrap's face screwed into a snarl, Redline's processors felt like they had stopped running, her optics locked on Wreck-gar's head.

She did not hear what the two bots were arguing about, but at the sound of the name "Time Traveller" her attention returned to her present surroundings. She knew that name from somewhere, but from where she was not sure.

Leaning down, Redline scooped up their fallen comrade's head gingerly, wrapping it in a cloth from her emergency medical kit. Holding it gently, though slightly away from her torso, she stood, watching Rattrap fume as the other 'bot blasted away, Iacon's lasers forming a trail after him.

Who... who was that, Rattrap? Redline's vocal servos faltered as she took a step toward her colleague, speaking quietly so as not to startle him into a rage.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap glowers as Inferno departs. Both his questions had been answered, but neither were what he wanted to hear. Inferno had not time travelled, as Rattrap had hoped. Inferno had clearly changed since the beast wars, but he was still intensely protective of the Predacon cause. He was well aware of the fact that Inferno had not said anything about Galvatron or the Decepticons, Rattrap still has hope that the ant could be used to weaken the Decepticon cause. Rattrap shook his head, Inferno had been distracted from the autodefenses for long enough this time, but he doubts it would work again. Redline's voice snaps him out of his train of thought.

Inferno, an old enemy.

Rattrap does his best to intone that he doesn't want to talk about Inferno, while turning back towards their target. Rattrap motions towards Redline that they should continue. After a few minutes of walking Rattrap holds up his hand. They are almost to the building entrance when he sees a large bot moving within the building. He motions to her to get behind some cover as he does the same. He levels his gun at the doorway and shouts.

Exit the building and identify yourself.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Dinobot is somewhat broken from his silence when Brakkas transforms. Im still trying to get used to seeing you outside of head form, as a small smile creeps out. We're taking him to the Royal Flush. Hopefully there we can get our comrade back into fucntioning form. Dinobot looks at Minerva. He doesnt even need to utter a word and Minerva knows exactly what he is going to say, but listens intently.

Minerva, I am ashamed of my inability to keep you from harm. I cant even consider myself an honorable warrior for allowing you to be captured. Brakkas falls silent as Dinobot speaks, not really knowing him, or how powerful his honor circuits were. His mind shifted from being ashamed to that of rage. His optics started glowing a green that Minerva knew all too well, as it glistened over the only undamaged spots on Blackjack's shoulder plate. If I find that Dirge, he will wish he had never come online. He then falls silent, but not in his mind. He reflects on the previous battle and how he let his comrades down. He bows his head as they continue to the Royal Flush.
R.I.P. Menasor
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((OOC. As Minerva will not be joining us for a while and as I would like to move this along I am going to be a bad person and dictate her actions for the moment. Mostly because I'd like to get Blackjack up and running and get the Autobots moving again.))

The Nebulan listens as the dinosaur-like robot speaks. He hadn't known Dinobot long nor did he really understand how much the creature valued honor. But he could understand the rage at what the Decepticons had done. Filthy creatures, Decepticons, he'd rather just blow them all up and be done with it. But Dirge and Galvatron were cunning and now that Pinstripe had entered the picture things had gotten a lot more complicated. He decides that in Blackjack's place he should warn them.

I gotta warn ya about something Dinobot. There were some other transformers in that shack that you guys should be aware of. They're a bunch of nasty mechs that me and Blackjack tangled with before on Monacus, we called them the Destron Space Mafia or DSM. They're about as cunning and ruthless as the worst Decepticon on a bad day. Good news is they didn't seem any happier about working with the Decepticons than we did.

He falls silent again and Mineva nods at Dinobot's sentiment. She keeps her thoughts to herself as first Dinobot then Brakkas speak. The two ferry Blackjack down the corridors to the hangar where the battered Royal Flush is parked. Minerva is about to ask what they should do next when the Nebulan speaks again.

There's something else you should be aware of. Blackjack hears voices sometimes and I hear em too. Doesn't mean we're nuts, but it don't make a lot of sense. Right before I woke up I kept getting this message that I needed to tell you to unite Blackjack with the Flush in the same way that I'm connected to him. I don't know much about this whole Headmaster thing, but I'm willing to help in any way I can.

Minerva nods again and without a word she begins preparing the tools she will need to perform the delicate headmaster operation. She considers attempting to contact Redline as the job ahead will require mechanical skills as well as medical knowledge.
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Exit the building and identify yourself, Thundergun hears somebody shout.

A blessing and a curse, to Thundergun's way of thinking: If the newcomers are unfamiliar with the Autobot that Thundergun is pretending to be, they will be less likely to notice if he does anything out of character. But the fact that they do not even know this Autobot's name could be a problem--he can make up a name for now, but if another Autobot calls him by the real Autobot's name...

Thundergun stalls for time. "Be careful!" he yells, trying to sound concerned. "Iacon's weapons computer is malfunctioning! It can't tell friend from foe!"

As he speaks, the Decepticon acts as if he intends to obey the command to come out and identify himself. Stepping out cautiously and as non-threateningly as he can, he spots the gun pointed at him, as well as the mech wielding the gun. ((Redline is hidden from Thundergun's view.)) "I don't recognize you," Thundergun says honestly, then adds somewhat less honestly, "but that might be because I can hardly see you behind that panel. If you're an Autobot--a fellow Autobot--come out where we can talk like civilized Cybertronians. If you're a Decepticon, then you should just get out of here."
Last edited by Rhymus on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Be careful! Iacon's weapons computer is malfunctioning! It can't tell friend from foe! I don't recognize you, but that might be because I can hardly see you behind that panel. If you're an Autobot--a fellow Autobot--come out where we can talk like civilized Cybertronians. If you're a Decepticon, then you should just get out of here.

Rattrap stands up and steps towards Thundergun. He lowers his gun, but keeps it tightly gripped in his hand. Rattrap was wary, the scans from Nighteye indicate that the Autobot they're looking for should be too weak to move around, but the 'Bot may have been repaired somewhat since they left Nighteye. Rattrap tries to remember what Blackjack had said about the newcomers, an Autobot named Makeway and a team of Junkions. None of whom have any knowledge of him. Rattrap decides to make a gamble.

Makeway, good buddy, surely you recognize your old friend Rattrap now.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Brakkas looks on as Minerva prepares Blackjack's stasis locked body for the work ahead. There are some systems that must be temporarily shut down and other little alterations that need to be made to his physiology before the merging can take place. She uses what she knows of the headmaster technology from having worked on Cambreaker. Still it will be a difficult task. She decides to contact Redline.

Redline, if you're not too busy could you come to my location and help me with Blackjack? The work here will require two sets of hands.

--------------------------------------------------------

As Blackjack floats in the darkness, he considers Sixshot's words. He truly had planned to seek out Cambreaker already and finding the Nighteye and later her creator was the first step. It was obvious now that he needed to find Cambreaker, the fate of the Autobots may well depend on it. But where would he search. All he knew was that his friend had taken the 'Spite and departed to the far reaches of the galaxy. He could spend vorns searching and by then Galvatron would have conqured the galaxy.

A little advice wouldn't be too much to ask for would it? he yells into the darkness.

Oddly enough a reply comes, but it is not one in words. Instead he is shown images. A roughly hewn planet, rich forests, and a large mountain. In the sky looms a Decepticon warship. He sees strange mechs, many he doesn't recognize. But there are two that he does. One of the mechs holds a book. He then sees another vision, that of Alpha Trion, the creator of Optimus Prime, writing the same book he had glimpsed in the hands of the purple mech. The visions clear and Blackjack feels his head spin. He knows what he must do.
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Scrap! Thundergun curses silently to himself, although he manages to avoid giving any visible sign of his irritation. Rattrap has helpfully provided the name of the Autobot Thundergun is pretending to be, but it seems that Rattrap knew this Makeway, which could prove troublesome. Thundergun was hoping to blend in among a slightly larger group of Autobots, and deal more with the ones who might recognize Makeway enough to trust him but did not really know him well.

Thinking quickly, Thundergun replies, "Rattrap? I'm... I'm sorry--my memory circuits seem to be damaged. I don't remember you. Auto-repairs are under way, but... How do we know each other? Have we worked together? Doing what?"

Thundergun secretly congratulates himself for being so clever. He has not only come up with an explanation for not recognizing Rattrap right away, but also an excuse for not remembering anything Rattrap and Makeway might have done together. Furthermore, if Rattrap and Makeway were old friends, then Rattrap should not only know what Makeway was like, but also be concerned enough for Makeway's recovery to answer Thundergun's questions, making it that much easier for Thundergun to pass himself off as the Autobot.
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Slag. Rattrap hadn't gotten the mystery 'bot to give concrete evidence of his identity. He knew he would have to think of something fast; this convenient amnesia made the situation even more suspicious. Rattrap knew he couldn't just come out and kill someone who could be a valuable asset to the war of extermination against the Decepticons. He decided disrupt Nighteye's mission and resolve the issue once and for all. <Nighteye, is this guy legit?> <No Rattrap, that's a 'con energy signature.>

We've known each other a long time, buddy. We served together on Nebulos, working with the planetary defense force. You caught that nasty case of scraplets from that one headmaster. We came back to Cybertron and joined up with the Autobots here. As you can see, things didn't go too well and we had to make a "tactical withdrawal." You stayed behind because you're as stubborn as an angry alloygator. Any of this ringing a bell? Either way its good to see you're still in one piece.

While running his mouth, Rattrap moves his hands behind his back and extracts a demo charge from his sleeve. He palms it, being careful to keep it concealed from the Decepticon. He moves closer to his false friend and claps him in between the shoulders as a gesture of comradery, planting the demo charge. He edges away from his unwitting foe as the seconds tick down.
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

"Nebulos? Planetary defense force?" Thundergun says slowly, pretending to be trying to remember. His performance is interrupted by Rattrap's explosive blowing him up.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

While Rattrap was dealing with the unexpected 'Autobot', Redline recieved a message from Minerva asking her to come to the hangar and assist with the work on Blackjack. Although she wasn't really comfortable with the idea of leaving Rattrap facing the intruder alone, she took comfort in the fact that Nighteye was nearby if he needed backup. She slipped away from the two and sent Rattrap a quick comm.

Rattrap, I'm going to slip over to the hangar and assist Minerva with Blackjack.

And she made her way quickly and quietly into Iacon fortress through another entrance and down the deserted corridors to the hangar where Minerva had already dissasembled parts of Blackjack's body in preparation for the transfer. Minerva quickly explained what she needed Redline to do and Redline understood why having another 'bot there would be necessary. They had Dinobot to do the heavy lifting and operate the Royal Flush when necessary, but only she had the mechanical knowledge necessary to prepare the Royal Flush to be compatible with Blackjack. The two 'bots were used to working together like this and they easily completed the work in a few cycles. Dinobot was fairly impressed by the speed at which they were able to rebuild Blackjack.

All of them heard the explosion from Rattrap's detonator, but at that same moment their attention was drawn to the awakening Blackjack. The medium sized transformer stood and to him everyone else seemed much smaller, much farther away. They seemed to back in Iacon as well, a hangar, much like the one he had parked the Royal Flush in. The Flush! Blackjack realized at that moment that he was the Flush. They had somehow combined his body with that of the Flush, making them into one robot in much the same way he and Brakkas were bonded. Except he didn't feel any different. It was as though he was merely inside of an armored suit. Wanting to be back on the ground, he attempted to separate from the Flush. His first attempt was unsuccessful, but after a moment he managed to land back on the ground next to Minerva and Redline, looking up at Dinobot as it should be.

What's everybody standin' around for? he asked jokingly as he saw the look of relief on all of their faces, You didn't really think them 'cons had done me in? Minoirva, it's good to have you back and thanks for the new bod. Why didn't I evah think of that?

You're welcome Jack. But I didn't do this by myself.

As Minerva motioned to Redline, he realized that she hadn't been with them up until then.

Good to see ya again, red lady. And you too lizard lips. Looks like we're back in Iacon, so hows about we have that meetin' we originally set out to have. I imagine Rattrap and Sideways ain't too far away and get that Makeway kid too. You know what, I'll do it myself.

The others merely looked on as Blackjack ranted. He seemed excited, motivated, not how they would have imagined someone who had just escaped from the jaws of death. Before long Blackjack was headed out of the hangar, presumably towards the war room. They followed as he commed the remaining Autobots.

This is Blackjack callin' all Autobots in the area. Come to the war room. It's time to do some business.

As he walked along the corridors of Iacon, he felt better than he had in a long time. He had been totally rebuilt. Now he knew how Cambreaker felt after his upgrades or Goldbug when he was rebuilt into Bumblebee. He felt like an ace, maybe even the ace of swords. Like he'd just got snake eyes in a game of dice. Yet as he arrived at the war room and watched the other Autobots file in behind him, he couldn't help but wonder if there may be a price to pay for his recent fortune. He was back, better than ever, and he knew where to start looking for Cambreaker.
Last edited by Blackjack on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Redline smiled. Glad to see you up, Blackjack. You had us worried. She was very happy to see her comrade back up and around and thankful they could help him. Things hadn't been looking very positive for a while, but this was a welcome turn of events. However, with this joyful event still came the harsh reminder of tragedy: Redline glanced toward the back shelf where she had been forced to place the remains of Wreck-gar in order to aid Minerva. Her spark sank a little at the sight of the cloth-wrapped form.

A wave of awareness hit Redline's servos as she processed the surrounding sensory information she had picked up while she was working. Explosion. Not knowing if Rattrap was ok or not, she excused herself and transformed, racing through the passages back to the surface where she had left Rattrap.

As Redline's wheels emerged into the street, her sensors picked up the sulfurous residue of explosives and drew her attention to a dark mark in the dirt, near which lay the still form of the strange one who called himself "Makeway", whom Rattrap seemed to know. She transformed to examine the remains more closely.

Hearing a crash, her attention was pulled to a dark doorway in the direction she and Rattrap had been headed before their unfortunate encounter with the strange 'bot. Walking briskly, her optics whirring to adjust to the dim light, Redline cautiously entered the building. The space inside looked as if it had once been some sort of storage or work space, but it had fallen prey to what looked like a mix between abandonment and malicious destruction. More noise drew her attention across the room to a wreck of a shelf, where a rat-bot was crouched, sensor in hand, moving aside the mess to reveal the colored side panel of a body.

Is he still functioning? Redline questioned.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap shields his optics from the explosion. As the dust settles, Rattrap approaches his fallen foe. He taps the destroyed Decepticon with his foot. He stoops to examine the false Makeway. Much of Thundergun's disguise has been blasted away by the explosion; Rattrap picks up a piece of sand-brown armor and slips it into his sleeve. Rattrap stands and surveys his surroundings; he starts to speak before remembering that Redline had left. He turns and enters the building.

The building looks thoroughly trashed, a battered computer terminal hangs on one wall. Debris and forgotten supplies are scattered all over the floor. Rattrap kicks a piece of broken shelving. The room echoes as the metal arcs across the room and bounces to its resting place.

Sheesh, how am I supposed to find Makeway in all of this without Redline's scanner? Nighteye, can you narrow Makeway's location down a bit for me?

The Autobot signature is coming from the area to the right of the doorway, less than five paces from you.

Rattrap glances at the toppled shelving unit to his right, he grips a bent shelf and lifts the unit upwards. He pushes the unit until it falls the other direction. A dark yellow Autobot is sprawled across the floor in a pool of oil.

Nighteye, we need a medical evacuation, prep the CR chamber.

Rattrap stoops over the body and removes a primitive medical device from his sleeve. He begins to scan Makeway when he hears Redline's voice at the door.

He's still in one piece and he still has a spark, beyond that, I can't tell. I'm a soldier, not a doctor.

Rattrap tosses the sensor to Redline.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack takes a position in the war room, sitting behind the large computer monitor they had used to communicate with Dirge. He spins the chair around to face Minerva and Dinobot, the only two Autobots to have arrived thus far. Redline had slipped off again and he presumed she had returned to Rattrap. Come to think of it, there had been an explosion. Were they alright? Was Iacon under attack by Galvatron? And what about Makeway or Sideways? He wheeled the chair over to another console.

Computah, scan for Autobot or Deceptcion signals within Iacon.

Error. Input invalid. User is unregistered. Danger Will Robinson, danger. Would you like fries with that?

Computah, what in the pit is goin' on wit ya?

I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout.

Frustrated by his inability to understand the computer, Blackjack turned back to Minerva and Dinobot.

Looks like somethin' happened to the computah. Maybe we're undah attack.

Allow me to try something.

Dinobot walked over to the computer console and gave it a swift whack with his tail. It responded by bring up a screen showing Autobot and Decpeticon signals in Iacon.

You don't have to get so pushy. I was only trying to help.

The Autobots looked at the screen to see that Rattrap, Nighteye, and Redline's signal were still functional and nearby was a faint signal belonging to Makeway. There was also an inactive Deception signal nearby. And Sideways was nowhere to be found. Blackjack didn't like that, either his friend had a signal jammer active, or he was somewhere else. And what had ever happened to the Junkions that Makeway knew? Then he noticed something else, another Autobot signal somewhere in the outskirts of Iacon. He got on the communicator.

Unidentified Autobot, this is Blackjack at Iacon command. Please report to the war room.
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Redline's hand lept to catch the flying object, landing it squarely in her palm. Striding quickly over to Rattrap, she pulled out her own med kit and crouched alongside the yellow 'bot, beginning to run scans of her own. He's still there, but not by much. We'll need to get him to that CR chamber soon.

Still feeling an edge of irritation from Rattrap, Redline turned to him. I'm really sorry I ran off like that, Rattrap. Minerva needed some immediate help with Blackjack. The good news is he is back on his feet and we are meeting in the war room.

Turning aside, she activated her comm. Nighteye, is the CR chamber ready? We'll be moving Makeway soon.

The two bots worked together to lift their comrade, moving him to the medbay within Nighteye and hoisting him into the CR chamber. The hum of the machine echoed through the quiet ship, the soft glow lighting the room.

As the two returned to the bridge, Nighteye navigated back toward the war room. Nighteye, can you set down someplace close by? I think moving Makeway would do more harm than good, so he will have to stay on board. Will you monitor his vitals and let me know if anything happens?

Of course, Redline. I'll keep an eye on him.

Turning toward Rattrap, Redline motioned with her arm toward the main door of the ship. Shall we?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

As Blackjack waiting for the unidentified Autobot to report in, a comm came through from Sideways. Apparently his lab had broken into. It was good to know that his friend was alright, but the break in was concerning. He wasn't certain that Sideways was in range of communications but he tried anyway.

Sideways, this is Blackjack. Got your message and sorry to hear about your break in. If you can, come up to the Iacon war room. I've got somethin' I want everybot to hear.

He also decided to send a message to Rattrap and Redline. He was certain they had something important they were doing or else Redline wouldn't have sped off in such a hurry. But he wanted them to be involved in the conversation as well. If he was going to lead, then everyone would have a part to play. This was a team, a family and was going to see to that.

Rattrap, this is Blackjack. If you and Red ain't too busy I'd like to have a meetin' in the war room. We need to talk about what we're gonna do now that the 'cons is back in action.

He sighed and returned his attention to Minerva and Dinobot who both had been extremely patient as he had attempted to reach out to the other Autobots. He gave them a winning smile.

As soon as everybody gets here I want to start the real talkin', but I gotta tell ya now that what I want to do next is look for Cambreakah. And I think I know where to look. Need to get Rattrap ovah here so we can get Nighteye ready for a long trip.

As he finished speaking, Blackjack moved to scratch an itch that had been bothering him. Except as a transformer he didn't have itches. Someone had stuck something between one of his joints. He removed and noticed it was a business card. Apparently Pinstripe wanted to deal. More good news.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap and Redline exit the ship and make their way to the Autobot war room. They enter the room and Rattrap makes his way over to Blackjack. Rattrap was relieved to see the interim Autobot commander back in action, he was relieved to no longer be in command and hopeful that the Autobot's luck had finally turned.

Good to see you back on your feet. Makeway's recuperating in a CR chamber aboard Nighteye. What's the plan, boss-bot?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

As Rattap and Redline enter the room, Blackjack smiles. Six of them altogether, with Makeway recovering in a CR chamber and an as of yet unidentified Autobot signature nearby. He was elated. It really seemed that the Autobots had a chance. Now all the needed was to find Cambreaker and the 'Spite. A nano click later, Sideways reported in.

Blackjack, I think I have a clue onto just what the Decepticons are up to. Scourge broke into my base and stole my freighter.

A Decepticon had taken the Maus? That meant that they had to be leaving the planet. What was Galvatron up to? This would have to wait. The thing that troubled him most was that one of their most powerful weapons had fallen into Decepticon hands. Seeing that all of the Autobot optics in the room were turned upon him, Blackjack realized that it was time to begin. He stood from the computer console and faced them. He didn't like speeches, but felt that one was needed now. He left the comm on, so Sideways and any Autobot listening in could hear them.

Don't need to call me boss-bot, Rattrap. I'm no more the leadah than you or anyone here. We're a team and as Cambreakah once reminded me, a family. Although there are only a few of us left, we will carry on the fight.

He looked from Dinobot to Minerva to Rattrap to Redline, each of them his family. He never wanted to relive the Great War. He'd always feared it. Roulette's death, Arcee's betrayal, the near loss of Sideways, what had just happened with Minerva. He was through losing friends to the Decepticons. This time they would finish it. But he knew that he needed to find Cambreaker.

What we need is a leadah. I've learned that I'm not a leadah. Minerva was almost slagged because of my reckless actions. We need to find Cambreakah. And I know where to look. I've had a vision of a book, The Covenant of Primus. And I believe that book can lead up to Cambreakah.

There is silence around the room, all eyes continue to be on Blackjack. Whether they'd heard of the Covenant of Primus or not, the 'bots do not understand what Blackjack means by 'a vision'. Dinobot remembers Brakkas telling him that he had heard a voice telling them how to repair Blackjack. He muses that perhaps this is the same thing. Blackjack speaks one more time.

So I want any 'bots who are comin' with to get ready for a long space joirney. I'm not givin' any orders but I want each of us to look into their spark and decide what they want to do. I don't know where we're goin' but I know it will be dangerous. And if the 'cons are gone from Cybahtron maybe we can take advantage of that. We need the Nighteye ready to fly in a mega cycle. I'm gonna go to the library and borrow a book.

He walked around the room and looked at each bot. Redline was his friend from before the war and he knew her well. Rattrap was much like him, a loner and a infiltration expert. He felt a certain kinship with the rat, like he was looking at a future version of himself. Dinobot was a warrior who displayed all of the qualities an Autobot was supposed to stand for. Minerva had been his close friend for a long time and he knew that she was most worried about Cambreaker. As he passed he gave her a look that said "I will find him".
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Blackjack receives a comms from Sideways.

Hang tight, Blackjack. I'm on my way.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Blackjack didn't have to say a word when he passed. The speech and his determined look assured Minerva knew that he was intent on finding Cambreaker. Meeting his optics, she gave him a small nod in return.

Minerva wasn't familiar with the Covenant of Primus, and she'd been surprised to hear that Blackjack had seemed to find leads to Cambreakers whereabouts in a vision. She didn't mistrust her old friend, but it did seem a bit vague and questionable. On the other hand, she was prepared to do anything to find him again, including following a vision.

Minerva had already made up her mind, she was going with him.

Minerva turns to took at Redline and Rattrap, who both seemed to be deep in thought.
Last edited by Minerva on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.