The Ætherspite (Cambreaker's frigate)

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Doublecross
Two Heads Talking

Post by Doublecross »

Doublecross's left head pops up over the crates on the cargo bay. His hand holding the right head down

'Let me look'

'no'

The left head looks over at the two bots playing with the buttons in the tank

'Don't do that you could blow a large hole in this splendid ship or make it explode.'

Always read the instructions before playing with a new toy

'Exactly. now calmly step away from the large shiny tank'

'Before your hurt yourselves or someone else.'

Doublecross continues to crouch by the crates in case they accidentally fire a missile, or hit a self destruct button.[/i]
Two heads are better than one until they start arguing.
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

" ME SNARL SORRY LEADER DINOBOT, YOU AND FREIND BIG GREY RAT STAND BACK, ME SNARL FIX BAR "
* Snarl grabs both sides of the hole and pulls the bar out of both walls, crushing the hole in between leaving a flat surface *
" ME SNARL FIXED BAR, YOU LEADER DINOBOT TELL SNARL WHY LEADER RODIMUS PRIME HELP MEGATRON "
* Snarl then downs 2 gallons of energon in one gulp *
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Well Snarl, im not sure why he and arcee changed to decepticons. I thought something was wrong with Rodimus because he was acting very bossy when he got back to Iacon. Thats not normally him. From the history books that I read while in the future, he seemed to be very willing to give up the leadership. What I cant figure out is, why did Arcee change as well. She never had the matrix in her possesion.

What I am convinced of now though, is that they are traders to their cause, and they will be dealt with accordingly,
Dinobot raises his sword, and sticks it into the bar Snarl just fixed the same way we deal with decepticons, slag them.
R.I.P. Menasor
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

* Snarl is satisfied with Dinobots explaination, Then he looks at the hole left by Dinobots sword *
" YOU LEADER DINOBOT BREAK BAR, ME SNARL FIX AGAIN "
* Again Snarl grips the bar both sides of the hole and crushes the hole out, shortening the bar by another 2 feet *
" ME SNARL DESTROY LEADER RODIMUS PRIME NEXT TIME ME SEE HIM, HE TRY TO DESTROY LEADER DINOBOT AND FREIND BIG GREY RAT, HIM MAYBE DESTROY GRIMLOCK, SLUDGE, SLAG AND SWOOP. "
* Punches bar, this time snapping it in two *
" OOPS, ME SNARL FIX "
* Snarl again grips the bar and crushes the break out, shortening the bar by another 2 feet *
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Just then, the comm comes to life. It is Cambreaker's voice, sounding a little less ragged than before.

Reminder, Autobots: There will be a general meeting in the forward bridge in three breems. I expect all in attendance. If you do not know the way from your current location, any wall terminal can be activated with your destination to lead you to by the lit circles on the floor. I'll see you there.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Careful Snarl or there's not going to be anymore bar to drink at. What do you guys think the plans going to be? I mean, we don't even have Cybertron anymore.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

* Snarl turns to Rattrap *
" ME SNARL SAY GO TO CYBERTRON AND SMASH DECEPTICONS, ME SNARL SMASH MEGATRON, SMASH LEADER RODIMUS PRIME, SMASH ARCEE, SMASH ALL DECEPTICONS, SMASH GALVATRON "
* Gets up and crunches the bar stool between his hands "
" ME SNARL GO TO MEETING, YOU BIG GREY RAT AND YOU LEADER DINOBOT WANT TO RIDE ? "
* Changes to dino mode and looks at his two friends *
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

In the medical bay, the CR chamber hums and glows steadily. There are other Autobots resting here and getting repairs from the wonderful machines, but Blackjack is not concerned with them. His head swims as he again becomes conscious. The machine's sounds come to a halt and the chamber opens. He steps out slowly, holding his head. He glances around at the medical bay, feeling slightly uncomfortable. As he leaves, he begins to recognize the familiar corridors or Cambreaker's flagship.

So, we must be on the 'Spite' then, he thinks, I guess it's the best place we could've run to. In any case, I think we need to have a chat little buddy.

What about, Blackjack? comes the other voice in his head, that of his Headmaster partner.

I don't think we should do this anymore. That last battle was one of the roughest we've been in for a long time. I'm thinkin' that what's to come might rival the Great War. If that happens, well, I don't really want to involve you in this anymore.

I thought you'd understood that we we're in this together. I can think of many times when we've had our backs up against the wall with no place to go. And we didn't just turn around and go back where we came from, we fought. You and I are a team.

Look, we almost died back there. I plan on fightin' until I can't fight no more and I don't want to be responsible fer your death too. If this really is ol' Cammy's ship then this is the perfect opportunity to refit.

Well I'm just letting you know, Blackjack, that I'm not afraid to die. Even before met you I was putting my life on the line.

That moment, Cambreaker's message comes across the intercom. For a moment, both are startled.

Looks like this will have to wait until later.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Dinobot looks at Snarl, No thanks big fella, I have an idea. Lets see who can make it to the bridge first! The three of them start running towards the bridge, but Rattrap takes the advantage of Dinobot's slight tipsiness from energon, and trips him at the start of the race. Oh you're gonna pay for that one cheese eater! Rattrap scurries off with Dinobot and Snarl right on his tail.
R.I.P. Menasor
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Eat my dust lead butts!

The trio race though the halls, following the light trails to the bridge. Rattrap maintains his slight lead until a swipe from Dinobot's tail knocks him back into last place. All three dive through the door leading to the bridge and land in a heap on the floor. The gathered Autobots give the fallen three a quizzical look.

So who won? I couldn't tell.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Sideways and Rev walk through the door behind the trio.

What are you dolts up to?
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Sorry for the entry fellow bots, we just needed a little race to boost the spirits! I believe I won Rat face!
R.I.P. Menasor
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

You wish dino breath, check the security feeds. I crossed the finish line first!

Rattrap picks himself up and dust himself off. He attempts to lean nonchalantly against the nearby bulkhead.

So big bot, what's this here meeting all about? Other than the obvious, of course.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

GB awakes in the med lab surrounded by the others getting fixed. He looks to the rest of the throtlebots some in various stages of repair.

Hey guys what the slag happened where are we??

None of the others could answer either the last they all remember is trying to shore up the core at Iacon. They all hear the anouncement of the meeting and follow the map that they pulled from the nearest computer. They all walk in behind Sideways and some new bots and file in around the room waiting to see what is up.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

CJ looks at double cross and nods

hmmmm, probably a good Idea Red

ok then

Cambreakers transmission blares over the comm

Ok lets get to that then come on double cross you too

CJ Redline and D.C head out of the cargo hold and towards bridge

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

* Snarl looks at Rattrap *
" ME SNARL SAY ME WIN "
* Transforms to robot mode, then hits a computer station destroying it *
" DECEPTICONS MAKE ME SNARL MAD ME SAY WE GO TO CYBERTRON AND SMASH ALL DECEPTICONS, THEN SMASH LEADER RODIMUS PRIME "
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Patience, Snarl. We will. Let's wait for the others, then we'll discuss our plans to rebuild enough tactical strength that we can squish whatever Decepticons we want. First, though, we're going to need some time to recuperate and finish repairs.
Cambreaker says as he enters through a side door and takes his seat at the head of the bridge, spinning around to face his Autobots. His optics glow with a fierce blue light, bare in his faceplate as one of his lenses has not been replaced, only the sensor behind it. He has yet to have time to affect any other repairs, and his state is clear: all his sensor antennae are sheered off where the emerge from his torso, his weapons holsters have been torn away or smashed, there's a large hole in his cab/chest from Megatron's flail, and a jagged crack runs down most of his cheek from his missing eye lens.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Minerva enters the room shortly after Cambreaker.

Many of the autobots have already been repaired by now, but there are still a few exceptions. Minerva looks at Cambreaker and wonders what is so important that it can't wait until after his repairs.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Heh, sorry I'm late. I...eh...got tied up with a unfinished game of dice against one of your crew, Cammy. So what's the game plan? I undastand that you got something to discuss.

Blackjack enters while saying this and leans against a control panel, near Cambreaker. He fidgets impatiently for the meeting to begin, his mind occupied elsewhere.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

* Snarl looks at Cambreaker *
" YOU CAMBREAKER BEEN SMASHED, ME SNARL WONDER IF YOU NOW AUTOBOT LEADER, ME DONT HAVE PATIENCE, ME WANT TO SMASH OLD LEADER RODIMUS PRIME, HIM AND HER ARCEE TRICK ME SNARL, ME NEARLY GET EVERYONE SMASHED "
* Changes to dino mode and lays down looking sad *