The Ætherspite (Cambreaker's frigate)

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker has a sorrowful look in his eyes, and pats Snarl assuringly on the head with his good hand. He stands up, leaning on the control panel in front of him, and looks to each of the Autobots and Maximals before him. He looks to Minerva's eyes for reassurance before starting.

My Autobots... Today is a sad day in our history. For the second time, Iacon, our home, has been taken by Decepticon forces. Though all of you fought valiantly and did your parts, the tragic betrayal of Hot Rod and Arcee proved too big a weakness to hold our outside lines.

This is NOT the end, however, and Megatron and his Decepticons will NEVER have the last word. Though we have taken such a tactical lost, we have achieved a great unity from it. Our forces now, though confined to this ship, are stronger and more cohesive than they have been in many vorns. Meanwhile the Decepticons are torn apart by infighting, and their warriors are uncoordinated and confused.

As you all know, security is our greatest asset now. We can hide this ship anywhere in space, ever moving, never found. We can choose our times of battle, and the Decepticons will always be playing a defensive game. They're spread thin. We'll weaken them for as long as it takes, then the time will come to take back what is ours... to rid our home planet of the filth of Decepticon tyrrany.

At this point, many of the Autobots begin to murmur of hopeful approval

That being said, I want to welcome you to my ship. She is well armed, defended, and contains all the amenities we will need until we are ready to return home. I ask, however, that you conserve what is aboard. We never know how long these resources will have to be stretched. I have ordered many areas of the ship to be converted to quarters, so that each of you may have your own space in which to rest and personalize. An old engineering compartment (which was emptied when transwarp tech minimized space requirements) has been converted to a recreation area and holoprojector practice range.

The 'bots are relieved to hear that things won't be so bad.

I urge you to enjoy your time here as much as you can to prevent tension from feelings of confinement here, however I also expect you all to partake of training, so we can plant every shot, every tactic, every known weakness, right in their filthy 'con symbols!

With this, some cheers of approval and war cries ring out, and Snarl is up on his feet wagging his spiked tail excitedly. Several 'bots jump out of the way to avoid being bludgeoned...

Where to now, then? We are headed to a desolate planet deep in space... which has a surprising stockpile of Energon, fine oils for drinking, ammunition, and materials and equipment. A forgotten present from a less frugal leader. After this, we'll be fully stocked to wage war on the Decepticons and their lackeys and allies. We will be ready for their surprises. We will disable those who dare try to touch us.

The Autobots are cheering up, thoughts of vengeance, and home, and peace, and whatever else motivates them, evoked by this talk of sticking it to the 'con.

I end, then, with a couple important notes. I understand a few of you are thinking of upgrades to better meet the Decepticon threat. If this is on your agenda, our frigate has fine medical facilities to accommodate these requirements. You WILL, however, come talk to Minerva and myself first, and we'll make arrangements.
A new organizational structure will be forthcoming shortly. You'll each have a part in the Autobot machine, a duty to tend to that assists all other Autobots in their duties. You'll receive your assignment in the next couple megacycles, and they'll be available at all wall terminals on the ship. If you have questions regarding your duty, come see me.
So... Finish resting and healing if you still need it, and once you're ready, there will be an open Oil and Energon bar in the recreation room until we reach our destination. DISMISSED!

While a few excited cheers break out, and the fully healed head to the bar, Cambreaker finds Minerva and Blackjack and invites them back to his quarters.
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

* Snarl looks at Dinobot and Rattrap *
" ME SNARL GO TO BAR, YOU LEADER DINOBOT AND FREIND BIG GREY RAT COME WITH SNARL AND WE DRINK TILL ME CAN DRINK NO MORE, ME RACE YOU BACK TO BAR "
* Snarl turns around and charges through the closed door, tearing it from its mountings *
" ME WIN THIS TIME "
* Another distant crash is heard as Snarl destroys another door *
Last edited by Grimlock on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

CJ and redline run to catch Cambreaker

Hey Bigbot we errr wanna move the royal fluh but we dont wanna break anything.... sooooo do u got some instructions

they look at cambreaker and look a the ground looking kind of embarressed that they dont know what to do

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Oh no you dont! Dinobot goes hauling tail behind Snarl. Rattrap not wanting to be outdone, follows closely behind dinobot.
R.I.P. Menasor
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Loser buys the next round of energon, fossil breath!

Rattrap pulls ahead of Dinobot and starts catching up with Snarl.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

* Snarl crashes through another door, then Rattrap leaps over him, which makes Snarl stumble, Snarl is then overtaken by Dinobot just outside the bar door, snarl slips and skids into the bar, demolishing five tables and then goes crashing through the bar. Snarl stands up *
" OOPS, ME SNARL BREAK BAR AND TABLES, ME FIX "
* Crushes the huge hole in the bar out, shortening it by 4 feet, then grips the tables and throws them out of the bar *
" ME SNARL FIXED EVERYTHING, BAR TIDY NOW, ME PAY FOR DRINKS NOW "
* Looks at Dinobot *
" WHY LEADER DINOBOT LOOK AT SNARL LIKE THAT "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack stands after the speech and begins to follow Cambreaker when CJ and Redline run over. He overhears them asking Cambreaker how to move to Royal Flush. Cambreaker is about to speak, but he interrupts.

Well if you want to move her, that's fine. The easiest would be to transform her back to tank mode. She's much smaller like that and should be easier to move. You do that by pressing a sequence of buttons in her interior. First the blue one, then orange, then green, then blue again, then there's a big red emergency lookin' one. That's just for show, press that one last and she'll go back to being a tank. If you guys want, I can swing by later and do it myself and you can just take an Energon break for now.
swift
Throttlebot

Post by swift »

(BTW: I'm new here and Comander Megatron set me up to rpg here.)

*After sucessfully sneaking aboard the Autobot ship, Swift peers out at the others from behind a corner, keeping a close eye on the Autobot in charge of the ship known as Cambreaker. Deciding that its better to wait it out then to barge in, she steps back and hides amonst the shadows.*
"Fight to live free, 'till the day we die."

Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

(ooc: Welcome swift!)

After Snarl's question to dinobot, he answers Geez Snarl, you sure do like to destroy stuff! Its ok though. I think im to blame for this one by overtaking you in the race. But we should be thanking rat face for making you stumble!
R.I.P. Menasor
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

ok cool thanks jack we shall go do it now

both CJ and Red run down to the cargo hold

Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Its not my fault you bulky lizards are so clumsy. If this keeps up there's not going to be any bar to drink at.

Rattrap sips his fresh glass of energon and ponders for a moment.

So Dinobot, after this first battle and losing the city, what do you think of these Autobots? They aren't exactly the stuff of legends.
Last edited by Rattrap on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Stepping slightly ahead of Cliffjumper as they approach the cargo bay doors, Redline presses her hand against the release lever and the doors slide open. In front of them stands the Royal Flush: a massive presence to say the least. Just standing in front of her leaves Redline speechless.

She turns to Cliffjumper. So, Blackjack said blue, orange, green, blue, red, right? But now the question is, which buttons do we push, exactly? The control pannel inside the suit was a smathering of levers, lights, gagues, and buttons, making the task that had at one point seemed like it was going to be simple instantly much more difficult.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

GB and crew head off to explore a little and find some old computer rooms and start to looking around for a little more information on things. Still unsure of what is going on the pull up the vid feed from teletron and search as to what all happened to everything. The 5 sit around in shock at the things that happened at Iacon.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

CJ looks around and is boggled by everything in the R F he his intrigued by it but doesnt want to break it either

Hmmmmmm that sounds about right Red... Blue then orange then green and then blue.

Red hits the sequence of buttons and the R F transforms into its tank mode

KUKUKAKA............ LOL

Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Still sitting inside, the fluids pumped excitedly through Redline.

That... was pretty amazing. She stammered. Moving her hands to the controls, she tapped the throttle and the Royal Flush inched forward, rumbling deeply.

Lead the way, Cliffjumper. Tapping the throttle again, she inched toward the main door and pulled up behind where her colleague was standing. I'll try not to break anything.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Dinobot ponders Rattrap's question a moment. Well, I think things could have been alot different had those two autobots not defected. With their knowledge of the defenses, we really stood no chance. Other than that, these autobots show great courage through incredible odds, and they are very good fighters.
R.I.P. Menasor
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

" ME SNARL BRAVE, ME FIGHT ANYONE AT ANYTIME, LONG AS IT DECEPTICON OR OLD LEADER RODIMUS PRIME, ME SNARL WONDER IF HIM SMASH OTHER DINOBOTS, WHAT FREIND BIG GREY RAT AND LEADER DINOBOT THINK "
* Snarl then rips a barrel of energon out of the bar, drinks it, then replaces it in the bar, then transforms to Dino mode, leaps onto the top of the bar and starts bashing the bar top with his tail with a silly smile stuck to his face, again sending all the drinks on the bar flying "
" ME SNARL FEELING ALL HAPPY, YOU TELL SNARL WHAT YOU THINK OF SNARLS SINGING "
* Opens his mouth, then collapses crashing through the top of the bar landing with all four legs sticking straight up *
" ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ "
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

As the others filter out, Cambreaker leads Minerva and Blackjack to his chambers. As they turn a corner to leave the forward bridge, Cambreaker could swear he'd seen or heard something, and stops cold. He turns, and spots a small black and green bot hiding behind a pillar at the side of the hall. He looks to Minerva and 'Jack and gestures to the bot in the shadows.

And who might you be? I don't recall you being in the general meeting, or at Iacon...
Last edited by Time Traveller on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swift
Throttlebot

Post by swift »

Time Traveller wrote:As the others filter out, Cambreaker leads Minerva and Blackjack to his chambers. As they turn a corner to leave the forward bridge, Cambreaker could swear he'd seen or heard something, and stops cold. He turns, and spots a small black and green bot hiding behind a pillar at the side of the hall. He looks to Minerva and 'Jack and gestures to the bot in the shadows.

And who might you be? I don't recall you being in the general meeting, or at Iacon...
"It's because you haven't...I'm a new Autobot recruit, and I was sent here to lend a hand to ya guys." *Takes a step out from the shadows.* "Sorry, I'm just really...shy. Thats all." *Looks off.*
"Fight to live free, 'till the day we die."

Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap stares at Snarl. Rattrap pauses for a moment and an idea hits him square in the processor.

Hey Dinobot, you know those antiques they've got in the shuttle bay? We should take one and turn it into a real fighting vehicle. Something stealthy, something powerful. Yeah...