Iacon

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Iacon

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker hears the heavy locking bolts clunk into the floor, ceiling and walls. He gets a handhold betweent he blast doors and heaves them open. Stale air blasts out from the long unused central chambers. He enters, looking around him, taking in the flickering light filtering in through the cracked and marred domes.
Yes... these hallowed halls will hold the Autobots once again. Hopefully the others will join me soon...
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

GB Rolls up to Iacon and transforms into a light jog since he forfot to stop, almsot tripping from the momentum. He jogs though the doors wistleing.

Been a while since this place was used.

Gets out his sensor pack and starts scanning for listening devices and boobie traps. Seeing that the sensors say all clear he opens the com to the rest of the autobots.

Iacon is all clear guys looks like its ours again.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Rodimus stands looking around and thinks to himself Am I truly worthy to use this place?

Autobots let's get this place in operational status. We have plans to make and I want this place active and secure before we even try to make plans. Watch for Decepticon drones or minispys, I would bet a rear fender that they have done something to this place in the time it has been laying unused.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker turns to Rodimus and GB as they enter
Ah, you're here! See? I told you!
He spreads his arms wide, gesticulating the rather immaculate condition of the central halls
Don't worry about Decepticons, Rodimus... There were still two systems working when I got here this morning. Auxiliary power, and recognition software. Nevertheless, even without all the other bells and whistles functioning, this is still likely the most defensible location on Cybertron. I've already sent my team to get to work on the main generators, so we don't have to run our tools off battery anymore.
Just then, a loud crashing noise echoes through the halls, startling the 'bots. Then another. Then a loud roaring thrumm that dulls down into a gentle whir. Suddenly, dim red battle emergency lights illuminate the halls and corridors, and directional arrows on the floor light up and reboot. Many of the computer monitors spark to life and begin to spew memory stack dump codes as they reboot and start connecting to some long lost database. An excited grin spreads over Cambreaker's face.
Huh? HUH? Hahaha! Welcome home, Autobots! Let's get to work. Who else we got? Goldbug, get your throttlebots to work on the computer systems, in a minute i want to go case this place with you, Rodimus, and some others. Rodimus, who else can you round up?
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

I had asked Arcee and Kup to hold back, just as a securtity precaution..

Rodimus flips open a panel and shuts off an open comm link

..They should be here soon. Ultra Magnus is on Earth taking care of business at Autobot City. The forces here on Cybertron are limited. I can try to recall the Dinobots, but a lot of our kind have scattered to safe locations after everything that went down. I guess it's time to bring them all home.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Chase, Wideload, Rollbar, Freeway, and Searchlight, Get to Iacon ASAP We have work to do.

GB walks over to the computer system and starts inspecting the system looking though the old software.

Hey guys this thing needs to be overhauled everything is way out of date. Any way we could get Blaster and Percepter in here to help upgrade this.

QuickSilver
Throttlebot

Post by QuickSilver »

Quicksilver strides through the blast doors and takes in the large central chamber in which she finds herself.

This places looks like it could use a good airing out, hmm? Although it doesn't seem to have changed much.

She glances around at the other Autobots already assembled and then heads toward Cambreaker and Rodimus.

Anyway I can help here?

OOC: Sorry I was gone so long! Dial-up is just not worth the hassle. :( But it's good to be back!
~Quicksilver
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC: welcome back :D
Cambreaker turns
Quicksilver! Long time no see! I'd feared the worst after iI heard about the... uh... disaster... Nevertheless, it's great to have you back. Rodimus, I think there are more Autobots left than you think. We've just got to round them all up. Primus knows how many other long range patrols like mine are still out wandering aimlessly, waiting to be recalled. Get the dinobots, Magnus, whoever else... And frankly, the Decepticons have been ignoring Earth for years. I spent a month there and didn't so much as see a single stunticon. I think we can afford to pull back ops and equipment from earth to put forth the fight for our homeworld... Don't you?
Rodimus is about to protest, or interject... but Cambreaker beats him to the punch
Let me show you what we've already got access to at the solder of a wire or two. Goldbug! C'mon over, I've got better news than the computing systems...Quicksilver, you too!
Cambreaker gets ready to venture out the gates of the inner sanctum, to show the 'bots what defense systems are intact...
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

GB was about to protest that inorder to keep comunications going we need to overhaul everything and that he didnt have time when the rest of the throttlebots show up.

Hey guys start the overhaul of the computer systems get them as hi tech as possiable I will be back to help as soon as I can. The big boys have something they want to show.

GB starts to fallow Cambreaker wondering what this gung-ho bot has in mind.

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker takes RP, GB, and QS around the outside of the main dome of iacon... showing the intact defense systems, suppression field generators, and anti-espionage systems. He interjects comments along the way.
I think we ought to run with minimal external signs of activity... activate the anti-espionage first, and keep close tabs on 'con movements. We can bring in our reinforcements through the old tunnels, of course guarding them closely. Once we're closer to full staff, they'll probably have figured it out and we can afford to do some external sprucing up.
Once they get back inside, Cambreaker continues to pester Rodimus with a strategic rant about AC Earth:
Like I said commander, i think it'd be wise to pull back as many of our troops as we can. If you leave just enough garrison on the city to man defenses, it will firstoff be easier to transform the city to battle mode, and it won't be overcrowded OR understaffed. We could even cow the decepticons, as the earth creatures say, right into a trap at Metroplex, while we secure surrounding areas of Iacon! No doubt the spires could provide priceless knowledge, and we could start a decisive push toward Tagon Heights. But first, what did you think of the tour? Not too shabby, hmm?
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

GB speaks 1st.

The defenses are old and need to be overhauld too with some of the new technoligy we have developed since Iacon was abbandoned. Other than that Cambreaker we need Earth. Its has a lot of energon so why the con's have left it alone only Primus knows why but the minute they think we have left it they will attack it. We cant just leave a skeloton crew behind.

GB waits for response since everyone else was silent.

Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

Meanwhile,a yellow Transformer vertures alone near Iacon.The fade light reveals the Autobot insignia on his chest.The movement from the old ruined halls drew his attention.He moves towards there with his weapons loaded and his rockets ready,prepared to outmatch any trespassers...
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

The recognition software scans the approaching 'bot and beeps on one of the now-functional indicator screens. Cambreaker and Rodimus head for the door and haul it open, dragging it back shut once the Autobot is inside.
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander

Post by Razorclaw »

The transformer walks slowly with a simple thought that suits his personality."A trap perhaps...Let them come!"
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

CamBreaker is correct, we need to recall our forces.

Rodimus knows war is always just a moment away on cybertron and this weighs heavily on his mind. He flips open a subspace channel

This is Rodimus Prime, and I send this messsage to any Autobots taking refuge among the stars; we are here, Cybertron is waiting!
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee rolls up to Iacon, stopping just outside and transforming back to robot mode. She places her hands on her hips and looks upward and around, taking in the location. The massive doors suddenly begin to open, as Rodimus Prime and Cambreaker attend to the fembot.

A big grin comes across Arcee’s face.
Sorry—did I miss much?
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander

Post by Razorclaw »

Sunstreaker is ready to open fire when he realises that they must be Autobots.
Where did they come from?I haven't seen anyone for aeons...
He approaches slowly without letting his guard down...
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

GB notices the yellow transfromer who is wondering around looking a little high strung.

Hello Im Goldbug. How are you there yellow bot?

Everyone else begins to notice this stange new bot.

Razorclaw
Predacon Commander

Post by Razorclaw »

The thought of the trap is still in his mind.How come and they showed up after all this time-if they are Autobots,that is-?
"Your face is unfamiliar.Can you explain before i blast you to pieces?"
(OOC)Sunstreaker never met Goldbug before,he was reformed when Sunstreaker "went missing" after the movie.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

I use to be know as Bumblebee but was rebuilt after an ancident to this somewhat newer form. *points around the room* Over there is Rodumis Prime Cambreaker Arcee over by the computer systems are the Throttlebots Chase Wideload Searchlight Rollbar and Freeway.