Kaon (Decepticon HQ)

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Kaon (Decepticon HQ)

Post by Commander Megatron »

Welcome my Decepticons, this is our home. You will see many warriors here, the constructicons and the headmasters, many fellow decepticons. So feel free to roam around and make yourselves at home.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno walks around a bit, but it turns into more of an anxious pacing. There were many other Decepticons around, but none of the other warriors he was used to. He would much rather have been on a mission right now than wasting time here, but who was he to challenge the will of the queen. For now he would need to be content waiting.
Commander Megatron

For now he would need to be content waiting. Yes he would, or he will fel my wrath!
Commander Megatron

*Gathers his vast army into the audience chamber* Decepticons, I will make it brief, we are under threat from the Quintessons, we must unite with Prime and the autobots to save our world. We meet the Autobots shortly.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

AAAARRGH!!!!!!

Everytime I get close to destroying a puny Autobot, I have to unite with them for a battle! Then after the battle we part and I have to start all over again on destroying Autobots!!! :evil:
Commander Megatron

SILENCE GALVATRON!! I am in charge here, would you rather risk losing the world that I/we fought so hard to claim? Would you rather lose it to the Quintessons?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*the great doors in the back of the chamber are flung wide open, and TT strides in with deadly purpose, the first who wore an autobot symbol to ever set foot in this chamber. he stalks down the centre aisle, the awed deceps staring shocked, but not willing to attack. he is fully armed for anything, his mg over one shoulder, and belts and belts of ammo over the other and around his waist.*
Megatron.
Ratbat is dead. the image you saw in that choppy transmission was the quintie general showing repairs they're attempting to make and apologizing after an accident with autoguns.
Galvatron.
you've sensed it too. I will keep you safe, but you must vow to keep autobots safe too.
*he arrives at the front dias, ascending the steps and taking megatron's place at the podium*
My fellow Cybertronians... A single surviving ship of the Quint fleet is approaching cybertron. i've made rough contact on subspace with them. something happened to quintessa. i can't decode what just yet, but it's got me worried. the radiation from unicron's head has been increasing steadily, and i'm beginning to feel it's related.
what worries me the most is that the whole quintie fleet set out, and as i said, only one is currently on the long range scanners. i don't like them at all either, but whatever happened might be following them, so we need to be ready. i am here to ask you to lay aside, no, warning you that if you do not lay aside your differences with the autobots, we'll likely all be vaped.
*he turns to megatron* i have more work to do. when you're done here, you know where to meet.
*and then he transforms and burns rubber out of there as hastily as he arrived*
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno didn't like it. He had stood in the crowd, near the Combaticons and the Seacons and had overheards their mumbles of "why do we have to trust this Autobot" and "so what, we're Decepticons, we can take whatever it is". But he knew that if TT had said it, then it was worth listening to. He had dealt with TT before, actually he knew that he owed his place here to TT. Perhaps he was the only one that Inferno felt loyalty towards aside from his commander.
Commander Megatron

We will head the Autobots words and we will aid the Autobot army, *I look at my warriors closely* IN THE DESTRUCTION OF UNICRON! *A roar of unison echoes through the chamber*
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno was playing cards with Dirge, Skullgrin, and Motor Master when Megatron message reached Kaon. He had been just about to lay down his straight flush and win too.

Immidiately, the Decepticons put aside their game to prepare for the coming battle. Well, all except Motor Master who had made sure to sweep up the Energon chips on the table for himself.

Inferno made ready his two guns and even checked his jet boosters to be sure they worked. This was his hour, the royalty needed him and he was not going to let him down. Inferno gathered with the other Decepticons and stood at attention, awaiting his commander's orders.
Commander Megatron

*appears on the big screen* Fellow decepticons I am sure that you all know that we are under threat, the time has come to join with the autobots and defeat this threat from space. TT seems to think it isn't Unicron, I myself am unsure. we will wait and, FANGRY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? *Fangry says about no-one gives him orders and he won't join with the autobots, even on a short term basis* Join me at the bar Fangry. Decepticons, energise yourself and join me at the bar. We will regroup in the conference room and await the autobots. *screen goes blank, the 'cons are a little worried but when Megatron speaks.....*
Cyclonus

Post by Cyclonus »

The decepticons answer. *I am gettin the hang of this.
Commander Megatron

*This little bit is set after the threat from space has been removed.*

Delita-1 come forward. *Delita-1 steps forward* Motormaster,Onslaught were is the prisoner? Ah, the talkative Autobot Blurr, well, well. Now, Delita, catch me, *Megatron jumps and Delita-1 catches him*Now Delita, the test is simple, KILL HIM!!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno stood nearby, watching to see if Delita-1 would do it. He knew that if she failed, he would terminate her. Unless the commander had other plans that was. The Decepticons had no need for a once traitor like her and he did not understand why the commander wanted to reaccept her.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

(ooc) Why was my last post in this thread removed?
Commander Megatron

(OOC)
For the simple fact that it did not serve a purpose. If you had have spoke to me I would have given you the gist of where i was going with it. When the Unicron storyline is finished TT and myself are going to lay out the rules. There is no way Optimus Prime would have made it through the front door, I would have had him killed immediately. If you follow the story from here you will see that both Delita and Blurr will be returned to you,unharmed. Now if you still want to take part in the roleplay, Optimus Prime, join me in the bar and lets discuss with Time Traveller what we are going to do about the mess the Universe is in.
Commander Megatron

*Delita-1 swings meagtron to the wall, a powerful explosion rips through the wall. In theconfusion Delita-1 throws Megatron acros the room, grabs Blurr and escapes through the hole. Megatron rises up and the startled Decepticons turn to their leader* "Decepticons, let them go we can wait for their destruction. Well just don't stand there, REPAIR THE DAMAGE!!" *Megatron turns and strides out. Leaving the decepticons to tidy up*
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*checks herself for puppet strings*
Commander Megatron

(OOC) Sorry Delita.

(IC) Megatron strides into the throne room and sits in his chair. speaks into the HQ address system. "Inferno I want to see you in my chambers NOW!
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

(ooc) It's okay - I was joking!!