The City of VOS

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The unwanted attention of the Decepticon jet sets him on edge. But there is so much intrigue going on in the small room that it could be cut with an Energon scapel. He thinks about the last time there were this many guns pointed at heads, the last time Blackjack almost got them both killed. Then the spider-con speaks up, a dangerous proposal, but not one he's willing to take alone.

I'm gonna have to consult with Blackjack about that. One moment. The name is Brakas Garlon by the way.

He climbs back onto Blackjack's still webbed body and reattaches himself. The first thing he does however is send a comm. on a frequency detectable by one 'bot.

Cammy, don't respond to this message. I want you to do me a favor. Our ol' friend Sideways is lyin' a short distance away from the city of Vos in a pile of spare parts. Send someone to pick him up would ya? But have them stay away from the city. It's crawlin' wit more 'cons than Megatron's birthday party.

Then Blackjack and Brakas consult, the Nebulan urging his partner to reconsider. But Blackjack's stubborn nature doesn't give. In the end, Brakas detaches himself again.

Alright, he's willing to deal with you 'cons. You can put that thing in him. I personally don't think we can trust you, but he says we've got no choice.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge stands up again *

" one day autobot it will be just you and me again "

* dirge returns to his position behind megatron *
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Scourge hears Solar's words to Destoroyah and turns to see Solar pointing his gun at Destoroyah's head. He walks over and pulls his sword and puts it point blank in front of Solar's face.

You are a fool to point your weapon at someone far bigger and more powerful then you are, Solar. Put down your weapon and help us restrain Galvatron.
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

"And who's side is this big palle of scrap on?"
"I'm not lowering my gun if he posses a threat to Megatron!"
Gaze upon me.
But don't touch, or you might get burned!
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

He's on our side! He poses a threat to Galvatron, not to our leader Megatron!
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

"okay, fine then."

Solar lowers his gun.
Gaze upon me.
But don't touch, or you might get burned!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

"ENOUGH!"

*Megatrons roar echoes around the corridors of the building.*

"Galvatron, you really expect me to bow down to you? Need I remind you of when you tried to usurp my command before? The mighty Galvatron who's base has been infiltrated by my warriors and an Autobot. *Raises Fusion Cannon and points it at Galvatron* You are a fool to challenge me. But, a leader needs many hands to deal with the duties. This passion for the dark Matrix has clouded your judgement, you are weak and you are with two fem-bots whop will turn on you in an instant.

*Looks at Sarahnator and Knightshade*

"I give you one chance to come back to me, resist and you will die. Decepticons, be ready...."

*The Decepticons raise there weapons and point them at Galvatron, Knightshade and Sarahnoator.*

"Well, do you three really want to test me?"
evilone
Powermaster

Post by evilone »

" this just keeps gettin better an better "

* looks at megatron *

" chill out an listen "

* sarahnator takes a deep breath *

" i was always servin ya coz galvatron is the future you so by servin him i was servin you in a funny sorta way "

* sarahnator nervously awaits a response from megatron *
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Enough with the treachery! Let's finish these traitors! Sword of Fury!

Scourge's trademark red sword blazes out of nowhere and appears in his fist. He holds it in a ready stance.
Commander Megatron

"You amuse me Sarahnator, but that is all... Do not make me ask again, swear allegiance to me undying and you wil live. Defy me and I will have you melted down for scrap. Galvatron, Sarahnator, Knightshade....."

*Awaits the response knowing that Scourge, Octane, Rumble and Dirge are ready to destroy them. Looks at the flesh creature on the ground while awaiting the response.*

"Flee slime bag, when I am finished here you will be next. Darkshock, make your presence known to me. IMMEDIATELY!"
evilone
Powermaster

Post by evilone »

* falls onto knees *

" pleeeeeeeeeese dont kill me i is to beautiful to die an i is ya humble servant "
Last edited by evilone on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

the power hungry Galvatron realizes his only chance of survival is by using his PRECIOUS.

He reaches into his chest compartment next to his spark and pulls out the dark matrix.

But is quickly stopped by Nightshade.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*Seeing my chance to grab the Dark Matrix, I grabbed it from him and quickly took it into my own spark chamber and as soon as I did I was glowing with a dark black red glow, that earily resembled that of our creator The fallen. Though for the most part the glow I had was a black purple red color. I then grabbed both Galvatron and Sarahnator and warp the three of us out of harms way, though I conveniently deposited them far outside of the city.*

"I would stay and entertain myself with you two, but I have better things to do..." I said then gave a wicked laugh and warped away
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
evilone
Powermaster

Post by evilone »

* looks at galvatron *

" now we is really gonna get it "

* takes out lipstick an puts some on *

" if im gonna die im gonna die lookin good "

* looks again at galvatron *

" ya didnt belive alla that rubbish about me servin megatron did ya i is your servant "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron falls to his knees...

MY PRECIOUS!!!!! GONE!!!!

The only safe thing for us to do now is beg for Megatron's mercy.
I doubt it will do any good.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

A figure with an eerie goldish aura appears where Knightshade eventually warps to. He speaks with a voice that would bring fear to any transformer. It is the voice of the dark god, Unicron.

You have something that belongs to me, Knightshade. To think that a foolish servant like Galvatron could be trusted with my power. He has released enough of my essence to allow me to create a physical form. Do not forget that it was I who created the Dead Matrix and infused my essence into it! I need your help, Knightshade.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Darkshock shrugs. "I am here commander. What do you wish for me to do with this autobot?" He says making his presence known.

Destoroyah with Galvatron having vanished glares at Solar. His weapons rotate into there idle positions. He then looks back at Megatron and drops a data crystal on the ground.

"those are my expenses laid out systematically for you to read through. I will hunt down and bring Galvatron is you wish me to do so. I require more time and another resource which is en route to finish the cambreaker assignment, assuming you still wish it to be finished." Destoroyah says "Failure to pay these expenses shall result in me personally extracting my payment from the hide of the one who set the mission. Which is Galvatron. Contact me with your decision, I shall be around, chasing up some old debts."

Destoroyah pushes Solar from his path and starts following his own agenda.
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*Rumble lowers his weapon and replaces on his back.*

"Well that was an entertaining 5 minutes. So err..... What we gonna do about them?"

*Rumble indicates the 2 Autobots.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Commander Megatron

*Picks up the Crystal*

"I will deal with this in due course. Rumble, Octane take the Autobots and put them where Galvatron had me imprisoned. Make sure they are made suitably 'comfortable'. Darkshock I want a scan done on this building, I want to know if it suitable to use as a base of operations."

*Turns to solar*

"I want you and Dirge to find those three and bring them back to me at once. Galvatron knows that he will have to answer for what went on here today. Scourge, take to the roads and see if you can trail them from the ground. Any contact made is to be reported to me immediately!"
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

"Sure thing Commander."

*Before he has a chance to escape, Rumble grabs the Nebulan and carries him awkwardly into the holding cell.*

"Stop your squirming fleshy-thing!"

*Rumble almost drops Brakas before he manages to make it over to a hook on the wall. He hangs the Headmaster from it, it's little arms and legs flailing about.*

"Now you stay put. Octane, hurry it up with the rest of him will ya?"
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun