The City of VOS

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*I watched Galvatron and Sarahnator as they left me to watch over Megatron. I wasn't so comfortable being alone around him cause I knew he was to ever get free I would more than likely have one hell of a fight on my hands.

I looked over at Megatron and said,*

"If you have bothered to study anything about us shadowcons, then you would of known that it was an ill choice to free us. Galvatron is a fool and he will have the dark Matrix back fire on him soon enough and when it does i'll be there to take it back..." I said then turned and walked away to go to the control room where i could sit and watch him.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
evilone
Powermaster

Post by evilone »

* sarahnator an galvatron arrive at the lipstick department of the mall *

" lookee at alla them colours "

* behind the counter sarahnator sees a big metal case guarded by 2 security bots an energy bars with a label sayin " golden delicious lipstick - 15,000 shanix per stick " she turns to galvatron an strokes his cannon *

" oh galvy - poos "
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Thinks to self*

"This is awful, I have just finished paying off that credit card after Delita-1 had her shopping spree on it!!"

*Talks to Knightshade through the monitor*

"Shadowcons eh, I remember you fools. Soon you will be extinct and buried. Enjoy your moment in the limelight, it will be your last...."
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

On the outskirts of VOS.

Destoroyah alters his direction and heads in Galvatrons direction.

Darkshock having followed the large bounty hunter shrugs when he wanders off on his own pursuits. Transforming into his spider mode Darkshcok scuttles off searching for any trace of Megatron.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*I heard Megatron as he called us fools. I sat for a moment then got up and went back into the holding area.*

"Fools ha.. it was you released us, and we we served you loyally until Starscream betreyed us to the high council and caused my brothers to be bannished. If you want gripes to hold then it will be with me, but I warn you you should of done your homework before you released us."
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*Silently moving through the black shadows of the City of Vos, the feline form of Ravage follows its senses to the wearabouts of the Decepticon leader. After all his years as a spy, Ravage easily avoids the security systems that he comes across, most of them seemingly thrown together in a rush as if the owner was a madman. As he prowls, he receives a comm from Rumble.*

"Ravage, be sure to only report to me. Megatron's safety may depend on it."

*Ravage acknowledges and continues on the hunt. It's not long before he finds himself in a small holding cell block, seemingly empty save for a small table at one end. Keeping to the side of the room furthest from the cells, Ravage moves through the room only to spot Megatron being held. As he hides in the shadows, Knightshade enters the room and begins lecturing Megatron. Ravage watches and listens, taking in all the information.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

There is a sign outside of the city that reads "VOS, no Cambreakers allowed." At the edge of the city, he transforms and reactivates his stealth field generator, knowing that he has only a short time before it will need to be recharged. Blackjack wonders to himself what sort of person would put up so flimsy a deterrent, and why not just say "No Autobots allowed"? He continues to follow Ravage into the city nevertheless and again he is struck by how eerily quiet it is here. This city seems as deserted as Iacon and he wonders what took place here. It is unnerving, but so much as Iacon as he has never been here before. There are some poorly placed defense systems scattered around the city in random places, but as Ravage easily avoids them, Blackjack does as well.

Shortly, Ravage enters a small building which seems to be some type of containment area. He follows the feline 'con through the building to a small room in the back, with the only occupied cell. The occupant being the Decepticon leader Meagtron who appears somewhat damaged. This shocks Blackjack. He knows that he Cambreaker will want this information as soon as possible when gets out, as well as information regarding Sideways demise (but that will be harder to explain). Then another Decepticon enters the room, one he does not recognize from the files.

What the slag, where are these guys comin' from? We really gotta update our information.

The new 'con, a fembot with a black coloration gets into a debate about Megatron. Apparently she was something called a Shadowcon. He'd never heard of it.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Darkshock had also followed ravage when he had detected the small decepticon. He finds an alternate entrance to the structure and lurks in spider mode in the shadows of the ceiling of the room.

Meanwhile Destoroyah having found where Galvatron is hiding transforms into tank mode and starts shelling the mall. His gunfire and explosions visible from miles away.
Commander Megatron

"I tire of your prattling Knightshade, you and the hadowcons should never have trusted the traitorous Starscream in teh first place!"

*With eyes glowing red with rage*

"Release me at once or suffer dearly for your act of betrayal."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron and Sarahnator find themselves under attack at the mall.
A large tank is not too far away unloading it's turret in every direction.

Come on Sarahnator, shopping time is over.
It's FUN time now!!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Galvatron and Sarahnator return fire towards the tank.
The tank transforms and reveals to Galvatron that it is Destroyah.

DESTROYAH!!? It appears you will go after anybody as long as the price is right. I bet that makes a short list of Christmas cards for you every year.
You took me on a wild goosetron chase looking for Cambreaker.
You had us lost in space!! I had to find my own way back home.
And you call yourself a bounty hunter?? More like a mini-con who only likes to play TAG.

Who put a price on my head?
Was it CAMBREAKER?
Was it MEGATRON?

It don't matter! None of them will be able to pay you.
I have Megatron right where I want him.
And Cambreaker, well he's hiding like a chick-o-con.

Galvatron opened up his chest and pulled out his Dark Matrix.
He aimed the matrix at some mini con toy rides at the mall.

One was an airplane Image
Two of them were jetsImageImage
And the 4th was a go kartImage

The dark matrix brought these toy rides to life.

DESTROYAH!! Meet my armada of mini-cons!!!
Gunbarrel, Terradive, Thunderwing and Clench!

The mini cons come to life and begin attacking Destroyah.
Like little flies attacking.

Come Sarahnator, the mini cons won't last long with Destroyah.
Let's make our excape while he's busy. We must return to Nightshade. If our enemies know we are here, they might know where their FORMER commander is!!
evilone
Powermaster

Post by evilone »

* throws a diva strop *

" i wanna the lipstick first then we go "
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

*Ravage hears Rumble's comm, and decides its time he reports back with the information he has aquired. He leaves the holding cell area and makes his way out of the City, finally losing the feeling that he is being watched. Just before he reaches the outskirts his sensors detect the energy signiture of Destroyah, and indicate that he is attacking a structure within the city. Finally, he meets Dirge and Rumble and uploads all the data to both of the 'cons, before returning to Rumble's hip compartment.*

"Hmmm hardly any security systems, and only one guard. I knew Galvatron was alittle mad, but that leaving Megatron like that seems utterly insane."

*Rumble wonders about Destroyah for a moment.*

"I don't know what Destroyah would be doing there, but lets hope he stays out the way while we bust Megatron out."
R.I.P, Menasor.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

" you got a plan squirt or is it just blast our way in "
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

Commander Megatron wrote:"I tire of your prattling Knightshade, you and the shadowcons should never have trusted the traitorous Starscream in teh first place!"

*With eyes glowing red with rage*

"Release me at once or suffer dearly for your act of betrayal."
"Who said we ever trusted him...I could care less about him. And as far as releasing you, I don't think so. I'm not a fool, and I'm not gonna put my life in danger." I siad then turned to leave. As I did I was able to pick up on some near by signitures.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

It was at that time that Blackjack's stealth field generator decided to short out. Becoming fully visible in a room with Megatron made him a little uncomfortable, but at least the Shadowcon fembot had left the room before it had happened and Megatron was locked in a cage. He shrugged and walked over to stand before the bars.

Hiya Meagtron, he said with as much of a swagger as he could manage, I'm here to make a little deal wit ya, one I'm sure you'll like. I wanna know what you did to Arcee and Rodimus Prime to make them switch sides. You tell me about that and I'll let you outta that cage and maybe even get ya some help against whoeva put ya in there.

He glances around the room quickly to make sure no one else is listening in. With the Shadowcon and Ravage not far away, he knows that it's not safe yet, but it's as safe as it will get. Blackjack wouldn't have it any other way.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Darkshock was now directly above the autobot who had just appeared. He rapidly weaves a technoweb mesh and lets it drop.

Destoroyah notices the toys that had been sent to deal with him. Transforming into robot mode the bounty hunter opens some ports on his shoulders and fires a series of seeker missiles from his internal stockpile at them. Locking his other weapons forward he continues to fire as he continues to advance on the now rapidly disintegrating mall, paying no further heed to the minicons.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron and Sarahnator barely made their excape from the falling mall.
Sarahnator flies a little slower than usual because she is carrying a heavy load of lip stick.

Heading back towards Megatron's cell...
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Suddenly a web of energy falls over Blackjack and he is brought to his knees. Megatron only smirks at the Autobot's plight. Blackjack tries to struggle with the strange ensnarement, but finds his own movement systems shutting down. With a last effort he glances up and sees a familiar spider-con lurking there.

You again, eh. I don't know who you are or what yer planin' but I'm sure we can discuss this like reasonable 'bots, er 'cons, er whateva. I was actually here to let Megatron outta that cage. I...

He had been about to say "I don't lie about things like this", but he found along with motion, his own speech systems were shutting down. Now he was fully paralyzed and at the mercy of this spider-con and a most likely soon to be released Megatron.

Another fine mess you've gotten us into, Jack.

Ah, shaddup.
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

Dirge1 wrote:" you got a plan squirt or is it just blast our way in "
"Well I think we could just walk in there, since Ravage has given us the location of the...."

*Rumble's mind flashes to an image of the big notice about 'no Cambreakers'.*

"security systems."

*After checking their weapon systems, Dirge and Rumble move into the city, moving quickly avoiding the systems Ravage detected eariler. It's not long before they reach the holding cell and enter the structure.*

"Would ya look at that, squirt."

*Dirge points to the Autobot from his encounter earlier, stuck in some kind of web, unmoving. Darkshock is nearby in spider mode, almost gloating at his luck. As the two cons approach, they notice Megatron is still in the cell. Dirge rushes forward and leans on the bars so he can talk to his leader.*

BIZIACKT!!

*The electro-bars on the cell push Dirge backwards, sending him flying into Rumble.*

"Offfff, watch it seeker!!"

*The tangle of 'cons fall into the door release button located on the wall.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Commander Megatron

"IDIOTS" *Looks up and sees Rumble and Dirge on the floor in a heap.* "What a rabble I have under my command...get up and get me out of here immediately!!"