The City of VOS

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Scourge walks in behind the rest of the 'Cons and enters Megatron's cage. In his right hand, he carries Megatron's weapon. With his free hand, Scourge pulls Megatron free from his shackles, breaking them off from the wall in the process. He hands Megatron his cannon.

My Lord, I believe this is yours.
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*Rumble and Dirge collect themselves. They look at each other puzzled for a moment.*

"Hey Scourge, where did you come from?"
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Behind the rest of you guys. I retrieved Megatron's weapon.
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

*Dirge and Rumble both shrugged and helped Megatron free. They duo had been concentrating on making it to the cells undetected so much that they hadn't noticed Scourge following them when they abandoned Solar.*

"Works for me. Always good to have an extra gun."
R.I.P, Menasor.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Just then Galvatron and Sarahnator return from the shopping spree at the *now* destroyed mall....
They both point their weapons at the Decepticons...

What on CYBERTRON are you all doing here!!?
You FOOLS!!!
This was a plan to bring CAMBREAKER here!
This was my "PREPERATION G"
Not you Megatron followers!!
Don't you 'cons know that I will never be able to kill Megatron!?
Due to the fact that I am his future upgrade!
It would be suicidal for me to destroy him.

*the other cons were amazed that the words Galvatron was saying...
actually made since. But that soon changed*

Face it! Megatron is an old model-ahh!
He never even tried to help me destroy Cambreaker-aaah!
Cambreaker is a threat to OUR future-aah!
I GALVATRON have the mostestest powerful weapon in DECEPTICON history! I have my precious-aah!!
I have the power to destroy CAMBREAKER-aah!
I have the power to become the NEW Decepticon leader-aah!!
Follow me and I shall lead you all to VICTORY-aah!!
Or you can follow Megatron! A gun with no trigger-aah.
Since your loyal followers have set you free, I also give you the choice to bow before me MEGATRON

Galvatron looks around for Nightshade..

Where did my loyal guard go?
evilone
Powermaster

Post by evilone »

* sarahnator gives megatron a worn burnt out shanix card *

" i kinda maxed it out on lipstick just stay right there "

* puts on some " golden delicious " lipstick usin megatrons fusion cannon as a mirror then looks up to find her head between both megatrons cannon an galvatrons cannon *

" this just aint my day "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Well well Megatron.
It looks as if we have a fem-bot stuck between our laser cannons.
Too bad your trigger has been.. shall we say.. all "flaired" up.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*After leaving Megatron, I barely had a chance to go back to the control room to continue my observations when we suddenly had unwelcomed company. I left and and went back to the holding area and found Megatron being assisted by a few other Decepticons. As I walked in I prepared for anything to happen.*

"Sorry Galvatron, I got a bit tied up...What is going on here, how did they get in!!??" I said looking at the other Decepticons. But I was also watching Megatron closely because of the promise he gave me on being the first he would destroy.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
evilone
Powermaster

Post by evilone »

* looks at rumble an dirge *

" dont just stand there ya clods do somethin "
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

"Your right, sarahnator, we should do something."

*Rumble looks up at Dirge and nods. Then the two 'cons move behind Megatron into guarding positions, awaiting his response to Galvatron and the next move.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Darkshock looks from Galvatron then to Megatron before looking back to Galvatron. He then looks at his captive.
"Err won't this Cambreaker want his friend here back?" He says "Perhaps we can give both parties what they want. Galvatron I shall trade you this autobot, the key to luring Cambreaker but only if you surrender the dark matrix."

Nearby some of the auto defenses fire on Destoroyah. The resulting swift retaliation could be heard for miles in every direction.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I will NEVER give up my PRECIOUS!!! NEVAAAAAAR!!!
The power that I have will bring Cambreaker to me eventually!

Besides, you have nothing to offer me bounty hunter!
Was it Megatron that hired you to kill me?

Galvatron looks to Megatron..

It don't matter now! Megatron can't pay you even if he wanted to!
Thanks to Sarahnator
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack watches both parties of 'cons discuss their business from his stasis lock. The only one who seems to even remember that he's there is the mysterious spider-con. He makes a mental note to learn about this Decepticon in particular so that he can learn how to counteract these webs and the other nasty tricks he's sure the spider-con has. But he's got an escape plan in his head and as the spider-con tries to turn their attention to him, he decides it's time.

Detaching his head from his body, the much smaller Nebulan easily escapes the net which only shuts down Blackjack's mechanical systems. He stands defiant and keeps his hand near the blaster pistol at his hip in case it's necessary.

I've got a better idea. Me and Blackjack will make a deal with you 'cons, he said, although feeling small surrounded by the much larger Decepticons, in exchange for the information we want, we'll lead Cambreaker into one of your traps. What do you say?
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge eyes the small person *

" what makes you think we would trust an autobot "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron looks around the room...

Who said that!?

He then looks down and see the little Nebulan..

I've dumped out energon waste bigger than you!!
What information do you need?

Galvatron says as he keeps his laser cannon pointed at Destroyah.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((OOC. It really bothers me that I can't remember his freaking name. Bear with me. Thanks.))

'Cons were always like that. They wouldn't so easily trust an Autobot, but he and Blackjack had walked the line so much before. Everything he was saying to them now had been Blackjack's idea. But he wasn't sure if he was comfortable with it. After all this was as dangerously close as he'd ever gotten. And he was risking his own life for both of them right now.

Blackjack wants to know what you 'cons did to Arcee to make her become a Decepticon. He'd ask you himself, but he's kind of incapacitated at the moment. But don't for a minute underestimate me just because I'm so much smaller than you.

He glares particularly at the Decepticon jet who they had fought earlier. He knows he'd personally enjoy cracking that one's faceplate.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge approaches the small nebulan and kneels to examine him *

" you interest me autobot you are no match for us yet you show no fear "

* dirge pauses for a moment and thinks about activating his subsonic weapon but decides not to *
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*I stood quietly by Galvatron, but I made a point to be out of the way of Megatron's cannon blast if he chose to fire upon Galvatron. I started to grow tired of this drivel, and was ready to take back the Dark Matrix, which I could doo easily, but I noticed that the Dark Matrix was started to over power his system just as I predicted. If he kept down the path of being power hungry, then it would do him in. I figured I could just wait.
Besides I had my own plans, but I needed the Dark Matrix to achieve my goals.
I found out not long ago when I was on Earth, that the Shadowcons creator was acturally on earth trapped. Very few knew of him on Cybertron but those that did, knew him as The Fallen.*
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Destoroyah casually stood in the entrance to the area. Seemingly oblivious to the cannon pointed at him. Those paying attention to his form however would notice that his entire arsenal was armed and ready to fire if he was provoked into doing so.

"I'm just here to get my expenses paid" Destoroyah retorts. "You think that loosing one of my spacecraft while performing the task you had set for me wouldn't cost you anything."

Destoroyah pauses so that Galvatron may be more stable so he can hear what is being said. "I was about the distance between myself and you away from getting Cambreaker, then my mission was compromised. "

Darkshock transforms from his spider mode and into his robot mode. A dark cloak emerging from his supspace pocket and covering his features as he does so. His sensors were telling him many things about both the autobot captive and the power levels within Galvatron. He casaully shakes his head at the readings before looking at the autobot.

"That may be viable but I would require insurance." Darkshock says Pulling a small metallic disk from the folds of his robes. "This is a shorter unit. If we agree to your terms and you double cross us this will short out all of your partners internal life support circuitry. If you prove to be truthful I shall disarm the device."
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

Solar saw Destoroyah walking to a specific building, so desided to try if it was that building Megatron was in.

He landed quitedly a little behinde Destoroyah.
Looked over his shoulder, and saw all the others inside, and that Destoroyah's weapons was armed.

Solar walked up behinde him and put his gun the back of Destoroyah's head.

"Disarm your weapons now or point them at Galvatron!"
Gaze upon me.
But don't touch, or you might get burned!