Tagon Heights

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Im with you blackjack. I cant stand sittiing here doing nothing when I know danger is still out there. Besides, Redline did an amazing job on the computers for this place. It could stand up to alot of punishment.
R.I.P. Menasor
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((OOC. Welcome back sir, and to all those who are returning to us. Good to have you each back.))

Well that's one, he says to Arcee after receiving Dinobot's comm, let's go an meet up with him.

He traces the comm's location and after a nanosecond they arrive at Dinobot's location. Sludge is there with him, but not the other dinobots. Blackjack smiles and glances around.

"For the kind of party crashin' I was thinkin' of I was hopin' we'd have yer entire team. We will be visitin' the 'cons at the Energon Bar afta all and I just know how much they loved the bar on the 'Spite. Any idea where Snarl is at the moment, we can go an pick her up?"
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I haven't seen Snarl in a breem or two. I know that bumbling bot is around here somewhere though. Dinobot lets out a chuckle when he thinks of what may happen to the bar on cybertron. Rattrap, Redline, and the Crusaders are tying up some loose ends around the complex. I'll shoot them a message to see if they want to come.
R.I.P. Menasor
Racetrack
Targetmaster

Post by Racetrack »

Racetrack picks up Dinobots message.
"We'll be right there boss!"

He then turn towards the other Crusaders and says: "Okay bots, Dinobot and Blackjack are gettin' to pay the cons a visit! Are you commin'?"
Too slow!
Get into the beat, you lazy-con!
Starblast
Throttlebot

Post by Starblast »

"Yeah! Me Starblast, want to fight! Me tired of sitting here, doing nothing!"
Me Starblast!
Me most powerfull!
Me blast all decepticons!
Twinblade
Decoy

Post by Twinblade »

Twinblade was standing next to the Crusaders, and heard them taking.

"This is my chance to get in contact with the decepticons!"
She thought to herself.

"Hey guys, can i come with?"
Hey there big-bot.
Ripwing&Fetch
Targetmaster

Post by Ripwing&Fetch »

"of caures you can!"
Ripwing answers Twinspin.

Then transforms and says: "Let's get a move on!"

And then they all took off towards Dinobots location.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack laughs, wondering what the big oaf dinobot is up to for a moment. He is about to respond to Dinobot's words when the Crusaders approach and indicate their willingness to join the group. He looks them over. He notes a new member of their team, a fembot who is he unfamiliar with. Then again, he'd not met any of them before recently. They were a good group of young bots, at least their hearts were in the right place.

He responds to Starblast, I appreciate the enthusiasm guys, but this isn't gonna be about fightin'. We're goin' to have a little party with the 'cons. I'll explain once we get Snarl, I kind of need her for this operation since she's...

He is interrupted by the comm. which Dinobot receives from Snarl indicating she is at Iacon.

Looks like we just found her. As I was sayin', she's the one who invented this 'dinobot juice' stuff that I'm gonna need. Let's roll out fer Iacon and pick her up.

Blackjack transforms and waits for the others before heading out to Iacon.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Dinobot can already feel the ice cold energon touching his taste sensors. Ok bots, lets go. I for one am very depleted and looking for a recharge.
R.I.P. Menasor
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

You've obviously not worked with OUR crew for long. Slag like that happens ALLLL the time... Well, I'm picking up the location that Rattrap set up for the worksite. Let's go check it out.

As Cam and Swift approach the site, they notice lights on, mechanical hums of machinery, the buzz of electricity in the conduits, and dozens of the little maintenance bots swarming the construction of a defensive dome. Cam picks up two energy signiatures on his scanners near a power core. Cam and Swift transform and enter the building, just in time to hear the massive power core crescendo from a deep, bassy thrumm to a high pitched, healthy whirr.

Great work, you two! Tell me what all you've got going on already?
swift
Throttlebot

Post by swift »

*Swift smirks at Cam's gesture of how nuts the other bots are as she walks around examining the huge place. A smile comes across her, seeing so many electronics puts a look of awe on her face*

"Wow, this place is awesome. How long did it take to build this?"
"Fight to live free, 'till the day we die."

Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

We've been working on this base for almost two Quartexes now. The base's armor and external weaponry is up and running, the armor should be thick enough to handle just about anything the 'cons throw at it. The factories are operational and ready to produce weaponry for the Autobot cause. Hopefully we can get project Demolisher into production in less than a quarter Quartex. There's a new computer core complete with partial artificial intelligence to run the day to day operations. If you two would follow us to the command center, we can give you an overview of the base.

Rattrap motions towards the control spire that looms over the inside of the dome.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Sounds great! Do you think the base will eventually be compatible with project Paranoia?

Cam pats a hand onto Swift's shoulder as she reaches curiously for a maintenance drone, and she smiles innocently and pulls back her hand as the bunch start to head toward the control spire.

We're also going to need a source of raw materials, I imagine. How much stuff was left in stockpile?
swift
Throttlebot

Post by swift »

"Hey Rattrap, is there a intergalactic transmiter here?" "Tries to avoid a suspicious glance from Cam.*
"Fight to live free, 'till the day we die."

Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Project Paranoia should work fine with the base computer once its finished. There's still quite a bit of metal down in the matter lines, from before this place was abandoned. It should be enough to last us another couple of stellar cycles, after that we'll need to secure a nearby smelting pool and start scrapping other abandoned buildings.

Rattrap ponders for a moment.

There's an intergalactic transmitter on the communications level of the control spire, but you should probably send your message as a tight beam transmission to Iacon and use their transmitter as a relay. I would prefer to not broadcast the location of our new base across the galaxy just yet.

Rattrap leads them into the base of the control spire and to the central elevator. The lift opens and the four bots step inside. Rattrap presses the buttons for the command deck and the communications deck. After a security scan, the elevator lurches upwards.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I agree completely with Rattrap. Tightbeam only from here until we're more defensible.

The elevator arrives at the control room at the top of the spire, and Swift wanders off to check out the equipment.

Speaking of defensible, the Spite should be about refueled by now. I know those Decepticon rats are hiding somewhere, and I want to root them out. Project Demolisher will prove very helpful at pinning them down, but we'll still have to flatten any strong points they have the old fashioned way.

It seems they were in no hurry to evacuate Kaon, even as we pulled out, there were still significant signs of activity on the ground showing up on the scanners. I'll bet you five shanix to a wingnut there's still activity there now. We'll have to comb all their favorite hideouts: Kaon, Darkmount, Vos, Tarn, Dead End... I was thinking of going and personally looking for some trouble, if you can come away from your project here, and Redline too. And with Sideways booting up a mainframe for Paranoia practically every two megacycles, by the time we get back, we'd have some overhaulin' to do.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap, Redline and Cambreaker step into the octagonal command room. The opposite wall was a huge window overlooking the interior of the dome. Three walls on each side showed detailed data for each of the six factories and in the middle of the room was an ornate holodesk.

Computer, is project Demolisher ready for production?

Project Demolisher is ready to enter the production stage.

Begin production and load the the drones into storage for now. I want them to be ready for a test deployment when I return.

The computer tweedles in affirmation and the plans for the Demolisher load onto each of the six factory monitoring walls.

Is there anything you would like to see here before we move out, commander?
The Last Autobot
City Commander

Post by The Last Autobot »

The Last Autobot stops for a moment, and focuses. Pure energy dispenses from his forehead, bathing him in a golden aura. Burnt and broken metal melds and reshapes itself into its proper configuration, but the large black burn marks remain. Once he is healed, he flips out a small panel on his left wrist.

Pull up map of Cybertron.

A small holographic 3D globe of Cybertron appears, perfect and unbroken.

Update.

The small globe fizzles into obscurity before returning, revealing a ravaged and war torn planet.

Right, where am I?

The globe spins before a small red dot displays his location and a series of Cybertronian glyphs appears, reading TAGON HEIGHTS. He looks about, not knowing this area, before transforming and beginning to fly slowly across the landscape.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Hey, Tux!

Drive-by transforms and leans down into the debris crater on one knee.

You find somethin' Drive-by?

Yeah. Looks like a Spahk Chambeh. Still humming, even.

Drive-by picks up the black box, which registers on both the bot's heat sensors, and emits a subsonic thrumm, as if some heart is beating inside. Tux pulls up close, and opens his passenger doors. Drive-by carefully sets the parcel in the wide compartment, then transforms.

Boy, Pinstripe's gonna love to see dis little nugget.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge and skywarp come in to land but they dont see the two other bots make off

dirge comes in too fast and too low *

" watch the trim ... watch the trim

flaps to landing positions cap'n

watch for downdraft

DOWNDRAFT ... DOWNDRAFT DOWNDRAFT ...
"

* dirge slams into the ground with a loud boom before transforming and climbing out of the dirge shaped hole in the ground *

" gotta work on those landings "