Tagon Heights

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

After searching the depths of the heights, Dinobot and Ripwing/Fetch return to the the surface of the heights. Vermin come in, this is Dinobot. I've found nothing useful in the Tagon underground. Im headed back to the surface to continue the sweep. Come on Ripwing, lets see if there is anything at all left alive in this city.
R.I.P. Menasor
Ripwing&Fetch
Targetmaster

Post by Ripwing&Fetch »

"Aye aye sir!"

Ripwing follows Dinobot up to the surface.

"I wounder where all the cons are. Shouldn't they be after us by now?"
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Dinobot turns towards Ripwing, You know, you're right. We've been scouring this city and you would think we would be getting attacked every couple breems, but nothing. Dinobot looks into the distance with his laser eye catching smoke way off in the distance. Maybe they're still over at Kaon cleaning up after us! Dinobot lets out with a laugh, something he has not done in quite a while.
R.I.P. Menasor
Ripwing&Fetch
Targetmaster

Post by Ripwing&Fetch »

Ripwing doesn't share Dinobot's humor over the situation.
He just looks worried!

"It's not like the Decepticons, to use time on something like that when there are us to worry about! I don't like this, i don't like this at all!"
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Dinobot and Rpiwing/Fetch end their scan of the city and head back to the temporary base. Well Ratface, we did not find even a blip of con signatures out there. Ripwing and I were under the city a while. He then motions due south, Look, you can still see Kaon smoking. I think the 'cons are gonna be tied up a while. Maybe we can get some work done.
R.I.P. Menasor
Starblast
Throttlebot

Post by Starblast »

Seeing Dinobot and Ripwing returning.
He takes Twinspin over to meet with them.

"Dinobot, Ripwing, meet Twinspin! Me and Racetrack finde her in crashed shuttle!"
Me Starblast!
Me most powerfull!
Me blast all decepticons!
Racetrack
Targetmaster

Post by Racetrack »

After finishing the last part of the sector, Racetrack drives back to the others.

"Hi there! Well are all well? I didn't find any cons! what about you guys?"
Too slow!
Get into the beat, you lazy-con!
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap returns to the shuttlebay in time to hear the groups report in. He smiles when he hears the city is empty for them. Glancing around the small complex, he can see the first of the new blue maintenance drones rolling out of the factory.

That's good news chopper-face, we have a lot to do.

Rattrap pulls a datapad from his sleeve and brings up a hologram of the base layout, a giant dome appears around the complex they had secured.

We need to start building this structure to keep these factories secure. Just your standard defensive dome with turret emplacements. We can make a lot of armor from these factories, so the dome will be extra thick. Hopefully thick enough to stand up to anything the 'Cons think to throw at us. Redline is working on the computer core, so the rest of us should start on the manual labor.

Rattrap remembers that Starblast had found a new Autobot and he turns to Twinspin.

Twinspin is it? I don't believe I've heard of you before, are you one of the Crusaders? What's your primary function?
Twinblade
Decoy

Post by Twinblade »

Twinspin smile at Rattrap.
"No i'm not a Crusader, i'm just a simple autobot! Well my primary function would propperly be light warrior."

Twinspin pulls out her swords to show.
Hey there big-bot.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap eyes Twinspin's brandished swords and shrugs.

I suppose we can never have too many Warriors. Where have you served?
Twinblade
Decoy

Post by Twinblade »

"Well here 'n there! But i must say, i prefur doing recon! I'm really good at it!"
Hey there big-bot.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Recon, eh? I wonder how well that would work out with swords. Either way, right now everyone will be pulling construction duty.

Rattrap leads the group over to one of the factories, were a stack of construction materials is waiting for them.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap surveys the group's work and decides it about time to send his report to Cambreaker. The compound's dome was half complete, the steel support structure was done and they were welding the thick armor panels over it. The top of the dome was built to retract and allow shuttles in and out of the base. A pile of auto-turrets lay in the center of the compound, ready for installation inside and outside the base.

Over Comms: Cambreaker, this is Rattrap. We've picked a complex to build the base around. We're constructing a defensive dome around a complex of six factories and a shuttle dry-dock. Power has been restored, the factories are operational and producing base supplies.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Great news, Rattrap. Keep up the pace, once I hear some intel on the Decepticons, I want to mobilise for another assault. We've got to keep them on their toes and low on energon. No doubt they're still licking their wounds since Kaon toppled. I'm about to find out what Blackjack and Sideways saw right now, then I'll get right back to you. See if you can get in contact with Dinobot and the crusaders if they're still on the complex with you. We'll need them.
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Exhaling with relief, Redline carefully disconnects the mess of cords that has connected her system to the computer for the past few days. She wasn't even sure how long it had been. The job was a complex one, and she was glad it was finished.

Exhausted, Redline moves to stand from the stool on which she had been sitting. Straightening her leg joints, she pushes off from the platform only to crumple to the floor a few steps ahead. Without energon rations for days, her system had grown weak.

Pulling herself to a crawl, Redline inches toward the wall and props herself up against it. Slowly bringing her comm online, she opens a channel to Rattrap.

Rattrap, this is Redline reporting. The core is complete and rebooting. It will be a bit until it is up and running. I think I'm going to need a hand, however. Would you mind stopping down here for a clik? And maybe bring a couple rations.

Leaning back against the wall, Redline exhales again and dims her optics, waiting.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Over Comms: Dinobot, be ready to take the crusaders and deploy to fight the 'Cons when the location comes in from Cambreaker.

Rattrap receives Redline's comm and darts aboard the Nighteye. He grabs two ration kits out of a supply closet and makes his way down to the facilities computer core.

Hey there little lady, you look like you could go for some energon.

Rattrap hands Redline on of the Ration packs.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Roger that Vermin, I'll get everyone ready. Dinobot calls the Crusaders in for a briefing. Listen up 'bots, Cam wants us together for another mission. We're gonna be helping out to fight the cons. It'll give us time to vent out some aggression, and give me time to get to now our new guest. Dinobot says as he turns to Twinblade. Everyone ready?
R.I.P. Menasor
Ripwing&Fetch
Targetmaster

Post by Ripwing&Fetch »

"Sir yes sir!" Say all of the Crusaders together!

Then Ripwing looks over to Twinspin.
"Yeah it'll be nice to have another blade warrior in battle!"
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Redline jumps defensively as a jolt of energon shoots through her system as Rattrap appears in the doorway. The start had given her just enough energy to sit up straight. Looking up at the rat, she smiled weakly and took one of the rations, slowly consuming it and feeling the energon return to her systems.

Looking up again, Redline smiled thankfully. Thanks a lot, Rattrap. That really hit the spot.

Rattrap holds out his hand and Redline grasps it as he pulls her to her feet, handing her the second ration as he does.

You want to take a look? She's up and running, but it'll take a little while for all the systems to get in sync. She pats the side of the core and it twitters back at her in response, almost like an animal.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

A short time later, Blackjack and Arcee roll up to the edge of Tagon Heights. Immediately it is apparent to Blackjack how much progress has been gained in so short a time, but then again he has no less faith in Redline's engineering. He transforms to robot mode and wanders around the facility for a short time, although it seems strangely quiet. The lack of Autobots on Cybertron seems to haunt him everywhere. Sighing, he sends a comm to all Autobots in the area.

Hey, any yous guys still operational around here? I'm in need of a few good 'bots to go an crash a Decepticon party.