kaon industrial district ( k.i.d. )

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

From the force of Dirge's "dirge" of fear weapon, Wreck-Gar begins to fear the worst. He can't remember if he paid his cable bill this month.
He fears that his cable TV will be turned off.

OH THE HUMANITY!
I'm gonna miss out on
C-SPAN, TV-Land, and HBO
The Travel Channel, Discovery, and Lifetime
The History Channel and QVC
Larry King
"24" "Law And Order"
The Disney Channel and A&E
The Playboy Channel and Court TV
The Sci-Fi Channel and AMC
The Learning Channel and MTV
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

We've got plenty of room on board. If you can get out of that building, We can drop cables to pick you up. Otherwise we're going to have to blast the building and hope you don't get caught in the blast or debris.

Rattrap stares at the building on the main screen. Various dots represent the sparks of the 'bots inside it. Sideways was outside the building still. Rattrap could see Blackjack, Wreck-Gar, and Minerva inside. There were 5 non-cybertronians as well as 3 Decepticons. Movement inside of the room was strange, one of the Decepticons and most of the off-worlders appeared to be fleeing. Rattrap's spark sinks as his suspicion that something is wrong deepens.
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Redline's wheels squeal in the dust as she rounds a corner, clouds of debris kicking up behind her in her haste. Energon pulsed through her systems. The message from Blackjack had sounded urgent, but she could only get across the planet so quickly.

Finally, over the horizon the silhouette of buildings could be seen. Kaon. Deep rumblings of an explosion shook the ground beneath her. As Redline sped toward them, her spedometer mirroring her name, another silhouette appeared. A great ship was floating in the sky very near one of the buildings, and Redline recognized the shape.

"Redline to Nighteye, What in the world is going on over there?"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

So the Autobot wants to deal? Pinstripe decides he is ready to deal, as he realizes Deuce won't make it to the door, crawling and sobbing like that. This nursebot wasn't going to make it much longer either. As Chopper transformed to gun mode in anticipation of blasting the treacherous seeker, Pinstripe comes up with a plan.

I guess we do what we have to do, Pinstripe says with a sideways wink to Blackjack.

Pinstripe gathers his survival circuit override codes and chest-throws the spark chamber to Dirge. As he does, he gently kicks Chopper over to Blackjack's feet. Dirge lunges to catch the precious cargo of his leader's spark ...
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

For a moment, Blackjack froze. When Dirge broke loose and threatened Minerva he had a flashback, brief, but effective. He saw the fear in Roulette's optics as her spark was extinguished. He saw those events repeating themselves. The fear was evident in Minerva's eyes as she too was under the effect of Dirge's weapon. Then Dirge faced him, demanding to know why he and Pinstripe had not been affected by the dirge. He had forgotten his offer to Pinstripe. Now he noticed that the gangster bot had nudged his 'weapon' towards him. Thinking quickly, Blackjack picked up Chopper from the ground while Dirge was distracted.

You forget Doirge, I always keep an ace up my sleeve. Now as my firearm friend here would say, eat lead Deceptichump.

He pointed the barrel of Chopper at the distracted Dirge briefly, but then turned towards Blitzwing and opened up. The shots from the powerful automatic weapon riddled the three-faced Decepticon warrior with holes, loosing his grip on Minerva.

Alright Pinstroipe, you take care of your people, I'm gonna take of mine
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Blackjack drops Chopper as he transforms and his weight increases again.
DAT WASN'T DA SEEKAH!
Chopper protests. Pinstripe shoves him toward the door.

Then let's just get to the ship first!

Pinstripe urges, as he grabs Deuce by the scruff of the armor. As he boots his goons out the smoldering new door, he turns and stuffs a business card in a crack in Blackjack's armor.

Let's deal.

He turns and waves to Dirge, who is hoisting the hefty spark chamber onto a workbench.

Enjoy your new toy, Dirgey!

Pinstripe and Deuce transform and burn rubber.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The gun in his hands transformed to a robot, another of Pinstripe's goons. Blackjack had forgotten that the gun transformed and was briefly taken by surprise. He also noted the card that Pinstripe deposited as he retreated. But there was no time to look at it. He charged towards the Decepticon holding Minerva and delivered a powerful kick to the mech's head. Grabbing Minerva by her arm, he ran towards the hole in the back wall. He didn't look back to see if either Decepticon had recovered enough to attack the retreating Autobots. As he ran, he sent a message to Rattrap.

Bettah get those ladders down now, Rattrap. We've gotta burn rubbah or we're gonna get slagged.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap flicks a switch on his chair and 2 cables descend from each of the two gunship hatches.

Grab the cables, we can pull you up while we run.

Redline, it's a long story, but it looks like we're bugging out. Transmit your location and I will pick you up on the way out of Kaon.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge gets the spark safely onto a workbench then he spots blackjack taking the panic stricken minerva *

" I DONT THINK SO AUTOBOT !!!!!! "

" dirge changes to jet mode and flys out of the hole ... seeing the cables hanging ... dirge fires at both of them severing them from about halfway up

transforming and landing in front of blackjack and minerva he points both his arm cannons at them *

" you have a choice autobot, either you leave her in my care and scram and you both live ...

or you both die now
"
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Not today, creep!

Sideways yells, as he shifts into gear and peels out, heading straight for Dirge. Seconds later, Sideways's front end slams into Dirge, knocking him over.

You two! Get outta here!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

( OOC :- i guess dirges subsonic weapon doesnt affect sideways then :lol: )

BIC :-

* dirge hits the floor as sideways runs over him rolling over he fires both arm cannons at sideways before again aiming at blackjack and minerva while keeping an optic on sideways *

" leave now autobot and i will honour our original agreement to return her to you unharmed with enough energon to rebuild your defenses ... once she has implanted gavlatrons spark "

* with his subsonic weapon still operating at full power ... dirge aproaches blackjack and minerva with his arm cannons leveled at them *

" make your choice "
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

Through all the chaos going on in the room, the large spark rolls off of the table where Dirge placed it. It falls to the ground with a thud. Then rolls towards Wreck-Gars feet. Wreck-Gar unoticed the glowing spark on the floor. He was too busy calling his cable company to make sure he was still up to date on his cable bill....

Can you hear me now?
Can you hear me now?

Wreck Gar would say on his cell phone as he walked around in circles.

The check's in the mail!
He shouted then slammed closed his phone.

Finally noticing the large spark on the floor, Wreck Gar picks it up and holds it in his hands.

Mr. Clean sparkles and shines
I can fix your purple companion with 90 day warranty!
OR YOUR MONEY BACK

Wreck-Gar takes the spark and places it in the empty space of Galvatron's lifeless chest.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Blackjack drags Minerva out of the room and toward the awaiting Nighteye.
Still under the effect of Dirge’s subsonic weapon, Minerva is trapped in her own world of fear and shortly after exiting the Decepticon base she can’t take anymore. In her panicked state she suddenly breaks free from Blackjacks hold, transforms, and in a mad dash she drives off in an attempt to escape the terror.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Nighteye's anti-seeker turrets purr to life, spewing Dinobot's patented blend of energon and metal towards Dirge. The turrets, designed to protect against an army of seekers, pummel Dirge with what could at worst be described as heavy suppressive fire and at best be described as enough fiery vengeance to send an overconfident seeker back to the pit. Nighteye's voice booms over external speakers.

That hurt you slagpile. I'm going to send you back to where you came from.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

ooc: didn't know how far it reached.. i was outside the building when you set it off.. thought i was out of range therefor not affected.. i can fix that though..
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

( OOC :- dont worry aboot it sideways :wink: it turned out funnier than i expected anyway :lol: )

BIC :-

* dirge suddenly remembers about the nighteye as he hears the explosion of firepower coming at him ... *

" oohhh crap "

* the next second dirge is laying at the bottom of a huge crater made by the nighteye smoke pouring from him

he rolls over to look up out of the crater to see blitzwing peering over the edge, blitzwing himself looking a bit worse for wear *

" DIRGE, GET YOUR ASS UP HERE !!!!! * face change * cause this is where your legs are ... AHAHAHAH *

* blitzwing shows dirge one of his legs that was blown off *

" very funny blitzwing, get me out of this hole and get after that medic "

" unfortunately, zat autobot who shot me offlined my transformation curcuits, zis battle is lozt "

* blitzwing throws dirge a line and dirge climbs up out of the hole ... very slowly to see that pinstripe and his crew are gone and minerva has fled in panic
he sees blackjack *

" you had my word autobot ... you should know that dirge always keeps his word ...
you call yourself autobots, you cant even keep your end of a deal
your coming here has had dire consequenses for both autobot and decepticon alike, and now you will never see the energon i had promised to you since you broke your end ...i will now use it to further power the decepticons

i hope youre happy with your days work
"

* with that dirge and blitzwing vanish into the building

once in there blitzwing and dirge both notice the body of galvatron shuddering

dirge now sees that someone has placed the spark inside the body correctly

knowing how to make the connections from the greenprint from unicron, dirge delicatly makes the nescasary connections, as galvatrons optics start to glow dimly, both dirge and blitzwing go into stasis lock and crash to the floor *
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack watches as Dirge threatens him and Minerva. He knows that he has no power left, nothing with which to fight. One blast from the seeker and he would be put into stasis lock, or worse. He feels his time is short, the Matrix is calling. But first there is the interruption by Sideways and then the Nighteye looms overhead, unleashing fury upon the enraged Decepticon. He feels his grip on Minerva loosen until she is speeding away from them at an alarming rate. The Deceptions are regrouping....and retreating. Dirge offers him one last regret. He replies shakily.

I know bettah than to trust the word of a Decepticon. Keep your Energon, the Autobots will rise again.

They'd succeeded, but at what cost. Minerva was gone and he had sustained critical damage. And he had let the Decepticons, and worse the DSM, get the upper hand. He could feel his own spark fading.

Cambreakah....I failed.

And a lifeless Blackjack fell to the group outside of the small building.

----------------------------------------------------

Inside of Dirge's headquarters the ground shook. The metal floor of the building gave way and Inferno emerged, in drill tank mode. He glances around, noticing the still forms of two Deceptions on the floor. They seem battle damaged but still functional, only in stasis lock. It would take some time but they would be fine. What interested him was the body of another Decepticon laying on a table. It was beginning to twitch and spasm, as if life had been restored after a period of death. Even more interesting it was a Decepticon he recognized, one that could help him, Galvatron.

Inferno picked up the still bodies of the Decepticons, first the tank bot who had fought alongside him and then the blue seeker, and dragged them further into the lab to what seemed to pass for CR chambers. The makeshift contraptions would repair the two Decepticons but it would take time. He rushed back to the side of table to watch Galvatron's rebirth.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Much to his dismay, when Inferno returned to the room where Galvatron laid, he only seen an empty table. But lurking in the dark corner appeared two large red eyes. The eyes steps out of the shadows to reveal Galvatron with his left hand around the neck of the autobot that inserted his spark. And in his right hand, a fully charged laser cannon pointing at the head of Wreck-Gar.

With one powerful blast to the head, Wreck-Gar's lifeless body crumbles to the floor. As he slowly mumbles

"We'll return after these mes...a....ge.ssssss"
Inferno, take these spare parts and see if the other 'cons need them.

Galvatron cracks his knuckles then with his infamous smirk, he says

I'm back!
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

It's about damn time we had some proper leadership.

Scourge walks through the hole in the wall, scuffed and bruised, but nevertheless in okay condition.

Lord Galvatron, I am Scourge.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

For a brief second, Galvatron raised his laser cannon towards the hole in the wall. The dark silouette that resembled an Autobot walks through and steps into the dark light and introduced himself.

UNICRON'S SAKE!! You look like Optimus Prime! I nearly crushed you with my bare hands! Greetings Scourge. You're just in time to join us as we take over once more!! But first, I want that conehead and schitzo-con back to 100% complete and MINT C-10 condition. Check the chrome and decals. Check for any loose joints.