kaon industrial district ( k.i.d. )

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

As Dirge whirls around, Fleetside and Deuce grab his shoulders and throw him into a chair. Chopper springs from Pinstripe's hand and transforms, slapping an energon restraining ring around Dirge's arms and the chair back even as his feet hit the ground. The room shudders with an explosion, and Drive-By and Tux step in through a hole blown in the back wall. They immediately shoulder their guns and aim at Minerva and Skywarp, while Chopper aims his gunbarrel at Dirge.

Aright, wise guy, let's ask 'im.

Pinstripe retrieves the spark chamber from his storage and connects the wires to the audio and vocal circuits loosely entwined to his casing, so the Decepticon leader can hear and speak. Fleetside checks the front door, Pinstripe slinks back into the shadows after setting the spark on a workbench.

What's ya name, mug.

i... am.... I AM.... GALVATRON! NOBODY RESTRAINS GALVATRON!

The spark glows brightly like a light bulb about to burn out, beams of crimson light piercing from the confines of the black box. The lights dim as one of the 9 volt batteries stuck to its outside surface melts away and drips to the floor.

Well then. Explain me heah, Dirgey, why we wanna give this angry mug a body? She don't wanna do it neithah',
He nods to Minerva, now standing with her hands up as Drive-By edges closer, Why should we?
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Let's see how this new alt mode really handles!!

Sideways leaps from Nighteye and plummits down towards the ground. As he falls, he transforms into his new Delorean alt mode and attemps to activate his hover unit, but he slams into the pavement below, sending sparks flying.. moments later the system activates, propelling Sideways a few feet above the ground.

Not what I had in mind.. Gotta recalibrate before I try that little stunt again.

Sideways speeds into the battle, nearing the rest of the Autobots, when suddenly, he detects an explosion from a nearby building

Blackjack, Dinobot.. did you hear that explosion?
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge suddenly finds himself pinned in his command chair before he can even think *

" she doesnt wanna do it cause shes an autobot and she knows that galvatron is one of the most powerful decepticons ever created

as for why you would want to ... well ... galvatron knows the autobots inside out and he can show you how to get ahold of that tank you so badly want
"

* Dirge sends a com to the decepticons in the battle *

" decepticons... disengage the autobots and return to base "

* dirges attitude now changes *

" i suggest you set me free and we work this out ... otherwise the decepticon forces that will be here in a moment will not be happy " * he says darkly *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* at the battle, blitzwing gets shot by rattrap as his face changes to the angry red one *

" YOU LITTLE VORM ... I SHALL EAT YOUR CURCUITS FOR LUNCH !!! "

* just as blitzwing opens fire on rattrap dirges comm is recived *

* face change *

" it seems zat our temporary commander is in need of us " * face change * well ... he is in need of something ... woooohahahaha "

* blitzwing changes to jet mode and blasts to dirges hideout where he transforms and enters through the hole in the wall *

" must have been some party ... eeeeeeheeheeheehee "

* face change as blitzwing stands beside the seated dirge and arms his weapons *

" you vould be vise to release dirge now ... ze autobots are on there way "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack recieves the comms from Nighteye and then Sideways. The nearby explosions rock the ground beneath his feet, sending dust into the air. He sees the small, unremarkable building in the distance where the explosion came from. He activates his stealth suite, knowing that it will use up his remaining energy but not wanting to be caught by any other Decepticons in the area.

Nighteye, this is Blackjack. See what you can do to back up Dinobot against those 'cons. I wouldn't have left him, but I gotta get to Minoirva.

Sideways, I heard the explosion and am almost at the location it came from. Once you guys clean up those 'cons, meet me at these coordinates.

He finished the comms in time to hear a familiar voice, not one he'd hoped to ever hear again.

I AM GALVATRON!

Blackjack runs as quickly as he can to the small building, noticing a large hole that has been recently blown into the back wall. Suddenly the jet Decepticon he had just been facing zooms past, through the hole, and transforms back to robot mode. Slowly, Blackjack peers through the hole. What he sees terrifies him. A body, roughly resembling that of Galvatron lies on a table. Dirge is secured to chair and the newly arrived jet Decepticon is attempting to negoitate his release with another group of robots. He recognizes one in particular.

Choppa. Primus no. That means...

Pinstripe.

And all Blackjack and Brakkas could do was watch in horror the scene which was unfolding.

-------------------------------------

Inferno is engaged with Dinobot when Dirge's message to return to the hideout is given. He had taken Dinobot by surprise with his newly acquired drill wrist blades, but the battle-hardened warrior was still prepared. His first strike had been blocked easily and Dinobot parried with a vicious slash from his own sword which Inferno had barely been able to defend from. Dinobot had followed with another kick to the chest plate which had sent Inferno flying back into a pile of rubble. Fortunately, he had landed near one of his flame cannons. Irratably, he responded to the message.

I only take orders from the Royalty.

He burst forth from the pile of rubble, seeing that one of his current allies had retreated, a battle-damaged Inferno roared after him.

Coward! The Royalty shall hear of this! I shall eradicate all Autobots.

Facing Dinobot and the new arrived Autobot gunship, Inferno took to the air. He opened up the single cannon at the Autobot vessel, firing a stream of superheated flame intended to melt the ship into scrap.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Deuce looks around, as everyone shifts their gaze from one transformer to the next, gunbarrels pointed everywhere. He knows, however, that he still has a numerical advantage on his side... and knows Pinstripe intents to make it bigger, as he and Fleetside move toward Dirge. Fleetside levels his rifle.

Chopper...

Pinstripe beckons, and the big ex-Decepticon transforms into Thompson mode, landing in Pinstripe's hands. Pinstripe points chopper at Blitzwing.

"DO NOT POINT ZAT PUNY VEAPON AT ME!"

"or I will bonk you on the noggin with it! EEEehehahahahaha!"

Without a word, Pinstripe simply pulls the trigger, ruthlessly emptying several seconds of rounds into Blizwing, who staggers back, wearing his red Arnold face and raging incoherently...

So if dis Galvatron is so powerful, why would we want to wake da mug up? He might wanna get us, too, fah all we knows! Deuce bellars calmly over the sound of gunfire. Chopper adjust his settings for REAL combat as Blitzwing shakes his cranial unit. He feels his armor has absorbed most of the inaccurate spray of energy... this time.

<Aw, boss, yas rembemb'd how much I love some indimidation befoh' da fight!>
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The 9volt batteries are beginning to slowly drain, a weakened voice pours through the light as if it were coming from a different dimension.

Fools who scavenge only collect scrap. Those who follow power receive power. Connect my spark to my body. I shall be reborn once more. In trade, I have knowledge of the future. For I am from the future. I can give you powers you never imagined. The phrase ALL FOR ONE shall be re-defined. As you all work together for a common need.
Each and every one of you can use what I have to offer.

A sharp beam of light from Galvatron's spark aims towards a nervous Minerva...

Giggity

Focusing back on the others, the light brightens up once more...

Deny my wishes and I shall see to it that you all will be destroyed
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" cause this galvatron is known for sharing his power with his ... associates ... as you can hear he will let you do your own thing and provide all the muscle you need for it as long as it hurts the autobots "

* dirge remains cooler than an eskimos refridgerator ... but blitzwing with his " arnold ( OOC :- i like that one :lol: ) face " is threatening to do untold nasties to pinstripe *

" shutttup blitzwing youre not helping "

* blitzwings face changes *

" it vould seem zat ve have a common ground, you vant power, ve vant power. our leader zere vill give us all vat ve vant * face change * oooo and i wanna gun like yours ... can i fire a shot ... can i ... can i ... can i ? "
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Nighteye watches as the flames trigger the ships shields, and turns towards the gunship's nose faces the furious formicidae, and fires a volley with the six forward energon cannons.

Rattrap watches as Blitzwing flees the battle before training his guns on Inferno. Seeing that Nighteye has the angry ant well in hand, Rattrap surveys the battlefield for Scourge, whom he had lost track of.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Minerva watches the sudden change of events. The gangsters turning on the Decepticons was not something she'd expected!

Galvatrons spark was indeed still alive, and from what she knew about him, he still seemed to be his old self...

Carefully, she backs away from the armed Decepticons and gangsters, not wanting to end up in the middle of any crossfire.
Her movements didn't seem to attract any attention, as the mechs were busy pointing their weapons at each other. Now standing beside Galvatrons body she carefully looks down at it, while trying to keep an optic on the triggerhappy crowd in the room.

The lifeless body lay on the table with its chest compartment open, waiting to be united with its spark.

Transferring a spark to a new host as in this case was, even though it might appear simple, not an easy task. There were many things that could go wrong and the systems of the receiving spark chamber had to be working perfectly in order to not endanger the spark. One mistake and it could be extinguished.
From what Minerva could tell, someone had done a good job rebuilding Galvatron, and chances were that the transfer would be successful.

As one of the the gangsters suddenly fires his weapon at the Decepticon who appeared to have multiple personalities, Minerva sees her chance.
While everyone's attention is being drawn to the gunfire, Minerva carefully and unnoticed slips a small object into the open chest compartment and plugs it in.
If searched for by a trained eye, the device would likely be discovered and removed, but by that time it would have already served its purpose.
The device would not prevent Galvatron from being resurrected, but it would give Minerva a chance to survive this.

She looks around the room, convinced that no one had noticed her swift action.
Last edited by Minerva on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The flames lick the ship's energy shielding harmlessly and it turns towards him. Inferno did not know if this vessel was a transformer itself or a piloted vehicle. What he did know was that the ship had turned six rather-large turret emplacements on him and was locking on. His eyes went wide as it opened fire, damaging even his transmetal body as easily as one would swat a fly (or an ant) from the air. Grounded and taking a heavy beating from the gunship, Inferno realized that he must survive. For Megatron...no TT. Yes, TT who had saved him, but for what purpose, he must know. He ducked behind some debris long enough to make one final modification to his flame cannon, setting it to overheat and explode.

For the Royalty!, he yelled as he threw the cannon as hard as he could towards the ground below the gunship, where Sideways and Dinobot were standing. Inferno then transformed to drill tank mode and burrowed as well as he could in his badly damaged condition through the Cybertronian 'soil'.

------------------------------------------------------

Someone had noticed Minerva's action. Blackjack noticed that she had slipped away from the confrontation between the Decepticons and the Destron Space Mafia. He had noticed her move to the lifeless body of Galvatron and modify something. He also saw and heard the voice of Glavatron coming from the black box, knowing that the 'con's spark was not in his body. That was the last thing he needed right now. But Minerva had given him an opening.

This is a raid. Put yer hands in the air!

As his stealth suite crackled and failed, energy reserves depleted, Blackjack raised his Energon rifle and stepped into the hole in the wall, casting a silouhette across the assembled Decepticons. He had used a phrase from the days when he had tangled with the DSM before, a phrase they would remember. He calmly stepped into the room, firing a final shot from his rifle, knocking Chopper from Pinstripe's hands.

You guys are surrounded. Give yourselves up and we'll talk about makin' a deal.

Good one Jack. Let's see if they fall for it.

Brakkas was right, it was a bluff. The other Autobots should be there soon, but they were still battling Decepticons. His hope was that Minerva would take this opportunity when their attention was focused on him to escape. He was certain that the small building had an actual door since this hole seemed to have been made recently. He sent her a quick, secure comm as he stared down the DSM goons.

Run...now!

Still looking stoic and resolute, Blackjack held his rifle at shoulder height, moving it from Decepticon to Decepticon to ensure that they got the point. In truth he was out of options and betting it all on one last hand.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

(Sorry to Dirge and Wreck Gar about the animated modes lol)

Inferno's gun hit the ground in between Sideways and Dinobot. The gun begins to glow red, and before Sideways could even react, he sees Dinobot coming straight for him. MOOOOOVE! Dinobot slams into Sideways knocking both of them off the ledge and out of the way of the exploding flame rifle. When it blows, it blows huge sending massive shockwaves all around them. Sideways gets up first, cause by this point Dinobot is badly damaged first off from the battle, and partly from flames and shrapnel from the gun. Beast Mode, Dinobot transforms back into raptor mode knowing that he didnt have it in him for much more fighting.

Well Sideways, im glad you and the Rat could make it. RATTRAP! Dinobot yells as he realized rattrap had been up on the battlefield as the gun had exploded. Sideways see if you can find Blackjack. I saw him dart in the building just before the explosion. Besides, I dont think I have the energy if I encounter any 'cons. I'll look for the Rat to see if he's ok, and get ready to back you up.
R.I.P. Menasor
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

Wreck-Gar rushes up to aid Black Jack. A little short on breathe, he dodged the Decepticon ambush. Once he heard Blackjack say

This is a raid. Put yer hands in the air!

Wreck-Gar added....

And wave them like you just don't care
pause...

BEYOTCH!

Bad boys bad boys,. Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when the y come for you!

Blackjack was releaved to find he was not alone.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Sideways hands Dinobot a small vial with a neon green liquid in it.

You might find this useful. I'm off to find 'Jack.

Sideways transforms back to vehicle mode and makes for Blackjack's last location

As he nears the building, he sees Blackjack enter the building and fire a shot from his rifle. Sideways pulls out of view and waits for orders.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap stands up and brushes some small pieces of debris off of him.

Cool your circuits Dinobutt, I'm still in once piece. Let's backup Blackjack in style.

Nighteye, give us a lift!

Nighteye hovers low to the ground, allowing the two Maximals to board. The ship then blasts towards Blackjack's location. Rattrap and Dinobot make their way to the bridge and Rattrap flops into the captain's chair.

Nighteye, enter air superiority mode and be ready to blast the 'con base if need be.

Understood, Rattrap.

Four drone fighters launch from Nighteye's fighter-bay and split into two pairs to patrol the surrounding skies. Nighteye's 16 anti-seeker turrets begin scanning the sky for targets. As Nighteye rumbles above Dirge's base, she turns to allow a broadside from her three underbelly anti-shuttle turrets.

Blackjack, Nighteye is on station and ready to provide fire-support.

Rattrap swivels towards Dinobot in his chair.

It's good to see your still in one piece after all this time, Chopperface.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* blitzwing swings around as his face changes to arnold *

" YOU AGAIN ??? I VILL PLAY PING PONG VIZ YOUR DIODES "

* blitzwing fires a full power blast at blackjack then his face changes to the cool blue one as he adresses minerva *

" stay exactly vere you are autobot, if you zo much as move, i vill have no option other than * face change * to ask you for a dance ... weeeeeehoohoohoo "

* blitzwing grabs minerva and starts to drag her around in a dancing motion *

* dirges optics now burn a deep red . " I HAVE HAD ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!! NOW YOU WILL ALL KNOW THE MEANING OF FEAR !!! "

* dirge activates his subsonic weapon and cranks it up to full power so to affect everyone in the building *
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

At first, Pinstripe is startled by the crack shot of the kid cop he vaguely remembers from Monacus. Chopper transforms, lying on his back, shaking his cranium.

In the next instant, Pinstripe is making a swipe for the spark chamber as Minerva sneaks a tamper in on Galvatron's body and Blackjack dodges the volley from the maniacal Decepticon triplechanger. Suddenly, the room seems to rumble from large overhead engines... Pinstripe begins to think his gig is finally up. Stupid rust ball planet... no wonder his ancestors left it for Licis. Suddenly, he realizes that there is an even lower rumble... Dirge's infamous Dirge. A puny psychological weapon. If those worked on Pinstripe, he'd be a broke gambling junkie on Monacus. Unfortunately, Tux almost WAS a broke gambling junkie on Monacus. Pinstripe remembers sharply as Tux and Drive-By both trip over each other as they bolt from the room to burn rubber, scared out of their circuits. Fleetside, too, falls under the spell, raising his hands to the back of his head and facing away from Blackjack, ready to surrender to the authorities.

I knew we couldn't make it forever,
Fleetside groans.

Pinstripe's fuel pump sinks as his team is dismantled by the weapon of this ordinary Decepticon soldier. The room starts to fall still as the other Transformers sink into their own horrific visions. Deuce mumbles something about Unicron overhead and crawls under a work table. Keeping one optic on the unphased kid cop, Pinstripe notices Chopper going into a trance, but is having a different reaction to the psych warfare.

Youse not gonna do it again...
Dirge tries to remember when he ever used his weapon on this Decepticon.
Youse not gonna leave me AGAIN, ya exhaust poahts! I rememba last time youse did dis! Youse lef' me on MONACUS, youse doity rotten skid plates! Youse tink cus ya can FLY, an' cus ya get sent on the best missions by Megatran, youse mugs don' need me anymoah?

Chopper. CHOPPER. It's ok. We'll fix him for what he did to ya. But let's see what this nice kid here wants. C'mon Chopper, if we help this fella maybe he'll let us wax this skid-plate seeker.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

The situation had turned into a mess, and in the middle of that mess Blackjack entered the room.
Minerva wasn’t sure if she was relieved or not to see him. With every weapon in the room now pointed against him, he was definitely living up to his nickname as a “risky gamblebot” and Minerva hoped that he had some kind of backup plan so that he’d get out of this alive. Things weren’t looking to great at the moment though…

Run...now! Crackles through her comm. and she hesitates for a moment, which gives Blitzwing the time he needs to stop her from bolting from the room.

Let me go! Minerva struggles to break free from the crazy Decepticon as he swivels through the room as if they were dancing. However, his grip on her was too tight and as Dirge looses his temper and “the Dirge” spreads throughout the room, Minervas attempts to break free suddenly cease.

She’d never experienced the Dirge before and what she saw and felt was almost more than her circuitry could handle. The first horrifying vision was shortly replaced by another, adding to her fear and anguish, driving her closer to a state of panic.
Blitzwing, with all his multiple personalities, seemed to be caught in his own world of fear, but still held on to Minerva.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The blast from the Decepticon triple changer had been predictable enough. Blackjack had been able to jump to the side and allow the blast to harmlessly pass by him. He could see that Minerva had not been so lucky as she was quickly grabbed by the same Decepticon. And Dirge, in his shock at seeing the DSM, he'd forgotten about Dirge and his 'weapon'. Now the entire room shook and most every transformer inside seemed to be falling under the spell. After his first encounter with Dirge's weapon, Blackjack had taken precautions. He'd insulated certain sensors that the device targeted. He was one of the lucky ones. Several of the DSM goons turned tail and yet another seemed ready to turn himself in. Glancing around he saw that Minerva too had been affected by the weapon and she was clawing at the Decepticon who held her, frantic to escape. In the midst of all of it he could see Pinstripe approaching him, looking as though he was ready to deal. Shakily, Blackjack got to his feet and approached the space gangster.

I'm not gonna waste words on ya, Pinstripe. Both of us got a problem with what that 'cons just did. If you can help me get my people outta here, I'll help you get whatevah it is you came here for. Deal?

Hearing the engines that could only belong to the Nighteye, he was elated that Rattrap's timing could not have been better. He sent a message to his friend.

Rattrap, we need evac and now. How many 'bots can that bird of yours carry?
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* blitzwings faces are almost in a constant changeing process as dirges weapon takes effect *

" plane * face change " TANK !!! * face change * " boooootttthhhhhh "

* unfortunately for minerva his grip on her tightens as he is overcome by his worst fear ... his three personalities turning on each other *

* dirge himself now finally manages to break free of the energy bonds, and having been fully charged his arm cannons power up

he sees blackjack and pinstripe seemingly unaffected by his weapon and he gets seriously close to loosing his temper *

" HOW CAN YOU TWO RESIST ME ? "

* his subsonic weapon still operating at full power dirge stalks towards the two ... then he stops he turns towards minerva and since she is held by blitzwing ... and feeling the effects of his weapon ... dirge levels his arm cannon at her head *

" I TRIED TO BE REASONABLE AUTOBOT ... I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME HERE ... AND AS FOR YOU " * points with his other hand at pinstripe * I WANT THAT SPARK CHAMBER ... NOW ... OR SHE DIES ... I KNOW YOU WONT CARE BUT MY OLD PAL BLACKJACK WILL ... "

* dirge too now hears the nighteye engine *

" ANY MORE AUTOBOTS SET FOOT IN THIS BUILDING AND SHE DIES BLACKJACK ... YOU HAVE ONE FINAL CHANCE TO SAVE HER LIFE ... LEAVE HERE NOW AND TAKE THIS DOUBLE CROSSING TRASH WITH YOU "
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I thought I was free from your garbage munching, but it has been too long old friend. I'll man the turrets for you so you can focus on how to get all of us out of here in one piece if we can. Dinobot looks himself over and realizes, he's barely in one piece. As he looks himself over, he hopes that Minerva is in better shape than he is. After all, you're the one who let her be captured, he mutters to himself, inaudible to Rattrap.
R.I.P. Menasor