kaon industrial district ( k.i.d. )

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

and just like that, Wreck-Gar wakes up

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!

*rooster call* er-err-er-err-errrrrrrr

And now here is the traffic report.....

Wreck Gar looks at his unfamiliar surroundings. He has never been to a place like this. But with all the tools and machinery around him, he almost feels at home.

I don't think we are in Iacon any more Toto
He takes at look at the blue Decepticon seeker with the cone shaped head...

Live! From New York!!! It's Saturday Night featuring the CONEHEADS!
Beldar!! We come from France!

New and improved sleek arrow-dynamic features for wind resistance

Wreck-Gar (still only having one arm) searches for his rifle and axe.
Dirge has placed them in his cockpit. So Wreck-Gar figures classic boxing will be enough to battle his way out of this predictament.

Put 'em up, put 'em up! I'll fight you with one paw tied behind my back. I'll fight you standing on one foot. I'll fight you with my eyes closed... ohh, pullin' an axe on me, eh? Sneaking up on me, eh? Why, I'll... Ruff!

Dirge pushes Wreck-Gar down forcing him to sit on the bench.

AAAAHHHH SHUT UP!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge ponders on how to restore galvatron ... he digs deep into the depths of his cockpit and gets out some blueprints he ... borrowed ... from unicron

he rolls out the greenprints in front or wreck gar *

" see all these transformer parts around here ... build this out of it and i will let you live "
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

Wreck-Gar takes a look at the severed head of Galvatron....

Is he...? I'm afraid so!

He's dead Jim!

Dirge insists that his leader be brought back to life once more.
He aims his rocket blasters at Wreck-Gar.
Even though he knows that if he were to fire his weapons, the entire building structure would crumble...

Do as I say and I will let you live!! Dirge repeated

Wreck-Gar overlooks the strange blueprints created by Unicron...

Some assembly required
Batteries not included
But wait! THERE'S more!
Excessive force will be neccessary.
How much should I charge for my wonderful service?
$39.99?
ooh ok, how about $29.99?

You talked me into it!1
For only $19.99 and I'll throw in a second bottle of wax for free.

Connect the dots la la la la
Connect the dots la la la la

Forced to work as a slave, Wreck-Gar knows he must do Dirge's biddings or be destroyed. Plus Wreck-Gar knows that this is a new way to show off his talents.

I got it one piece at a time
And it didn't cost me a dime
You'll know it's me when I come through your town
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge facepalms as wreck gar goes to work rebuilding galvatron a body *

" oh well ... at least i will soon have a leader to come up with a master plan to kill the autobots "

* dirge looks around his lab he wonders where the huge hole in the wall came from and where rumble is

he gets some sand ... some cement and some blocks out of his cockpit and gets busy rebuilding the wall

he turns to watch wreck gar now and again to make sure nothing shifty is going on *
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

Watching Dirge closely wondering to himself.. "If he has all the supplies to build a brick wall, why cannot he rebuild this giant purple piece of garbage himself?

the first thing Wreck-Gar does is rummage through the endless supply of scraps and makes himself a NEW arm

Ahah! This new sleek sexy arm with limited warranty.
It slices it dices!!

Now working with his new arm, He takes some PVC pipe and begins placing them together to make a skeleton. Using only the technology he knows, Wreck-Gar uses simple parts and tools for his creation. The left leg was manufactured from pieces of a steel chimney pipe. The right leg was made from several crutches welded together. The waist was manufactured from a metal garbage can. The chest was made from a box fan. The left arm was made from a giant piece of sheet metal with a badly drawn arm on it. The right arm and laser cannon was made from an old used up rusty flame thrower. Then he places the cold lifeless head of Galvatron onto the abomination.

Wreck-Gar sat there wondering why Dirge was so desperatly needing Galvatron to return. Wreck-Gar knew that all he made was nothing more than a mere dummy. A lifeless structure of parts. Galvatron's newly structured body is nothing without a spark to give it life. So he placed the audio reseptors from an old television set into the vocal chamber of Galvatron's lifeless head. He turns it on....

We now return to your regulary scheduled program.....
said the voice from the head.....

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
From this day forth, you shall be called....... DARTH VADER!

static - Eat my shorts! static - NORM!! static - eyyy what's up doc?!...

You got what you wanted! Now let the prisoner go!
Last edited by Wreck Gar on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirge turns to look at what can only be described as an abomination on th etable and he facepalms as the creature starts to spout TV talk *

" I SAY ... I SAY ... ISAY BOY ... THAT AINT THE WAY I WANT IT DOING "

* dirge tries to lift the assembly of parts and it falls apart *

" tell you what junkion .... take your ass and get out of my sight "

* dirge opens the door to his lab and grips wreck gar by the neck and gives his aft a hefty kick as he boots wreck gar out the door *

" AND STAY OUT "

* dirge slams the door and sighs as he wonders what to do next *
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

Wreck-Gar goes sliding across the slippery pavement on the ground.
New Cybertronic snow begins to cover the ground.
Wreck-gar's internal structure begins to shake and rattle from the cold.

No respect I tell ya! Who's leg does a dog need to hump around here to get some respect?

R.E.S.P.E.C.T. find out what it means to me

It seems to me
That all you see
Is voilence in movies and Sex on TV

Wreck-Gar gathers his thoughts and transforms into bike mode.
He travels back towards Iacon. Hoping his fellow Junkions are doing well in the battle. Or even better hoping the battle has ended.
On his way back, Wreck-Gar comes across a strange black classic coupe vehicle. He quickly transforms into bot mode and stands in the middle of the icy street. He holds his hands out to block the bright beems of light extracting from the vehicles headlights. The black vehicle skids and slides on the ice to a stop, inches away from where Wreck-Gar is standing.
Not at all afraid of nearly being hit by a car, Wreck-Gar remains standing in the same place and gives out his famous universal greeting.

BAH-WEEP-GRANNA-WEEP-NIDDI-BON!

Wreck-Gar waits for the stranger's reply....
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Deuce skids around behind Wreck-Gar and transforms, Pinstripe idling quietly to appear the less important of the two.

Uh... Banna-Granna-Ninny-Song to you to, mug. What do youse think ya's doin, blockin tha road? Someones could get 'urt!

Without listening to Wreck-Gar's canned TV response, Deuce looks down at Pinstripe. Right away, he can tell by the pitch of Pinstripe's idle that THIS is the transformer they were following. His demeanor changes immediately, as he turns back to Wreck-Gar. His sauve, businesslike inner gangster shines through, like some bad stereotype from "The Untouchables"

Say, we'd like ta make an associate outta yas. Why don'chas take us back ta that otha guy you was flyin' wit, and maybe we can provide ya wit sump'n ta make it worth yah while.

Deuce opens his palm to reveal a small data pad. The data pad silently surface-scans Wreck-Gar's cerebro processor and generates a picture of junk. With several DVD box sets of Monty Python's Flying Circus lying clearly on top of the junk heap.

Whaddaya say, mug?

Chopper starts charging his chamber in case the Junkion refuses the deal... Hoping for every moment that passes that he will.
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

With the options that were given to Wreck-Gar, he feels like he is on the 'LET'S MAKE A DEAL" show.

Hmmmmm....... Option 1, try to find my way back to Iacon alone in the cold windy dark or....Option 2, Take these clowns back to that Conehead and get a huge pile of junk and several DVD box sets of Monty Python's Flying Circus........Eric Idle is my favorite actor!!!

I choose door number one Wayne Brady or Monty Hall!!!
I hope I don't get ZONKED!

Wreck-Gar transforms back into bike mode to show the strangers where the Conehead lives.

Follow me if you want to live!
Follow the yellow brick road!!

Skidding out on the icy road, Wreck-Gar speeds back towards Dirge.
Pinstripe and his gang follow not too far behind.

Excited about the huge pile of junk and the DVD box sets, Wreck-Gar begins to mimic his favorite scenes from the series....

What's brown and sounds like a bell?... DUNG!!
Lemon Curry?
Don't call me "Señor!" I'm not a Spanish person. You must call me Mr. Biggles or Group Captain Biggles, or Mary Biggles if I'm dressed as my wife, but never "Señor!"

And with a burst of excitement, Wreck-Gar rides a wheelie and slips on the ice crashing into a run down building.

He gets up, looks around for any broken body pieces, picks up his new arm and attatches it back on once more... Transforms back into bike mode and travels on.... a little bit slower.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* in his lab, dirge is busy following the blueprints of galvatron himself. Trouble is that although he can build the physical body, he cant program it or give it life *

" who says i cant ? "

* you need a spark and someone who can properly insert one dumbo *

" point taken , thanks for that narrator "

* youre welcome conehead *

* dirge plonks his aft in his chair and wonders what to do now he has a physical body but he cant do the electrics properly and without a spark it looks like a lost cause *

" DRAT ... DRAT ... AND DOUBLE DRAT "
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

The convoy led by Wreck-Gar soon approaches Dirge's lab in the KID. As Pinstripe and Deuce swerve to miss craters, slide-steering on the slick cold metal, Deuce tight-beams Pinstripe to keep the conversation private.

By Licis, dis planet is busted up. No wondah ouah forunnahs left.

There's a profit to be made, Deuce. You've already seen what junk can buy in a place like this. Speaking of which, did you get that ordered?

Yeah. Moonshine said she can pick up da goods on dat muddy planet we got our alt modes from. 'Parently they gotta lotta stuff Transformahs want... Sez she's been there three times dis megacycle to pick stuff up.

Wreck-Gar slows and transforms by the entrance to the lab. Deuce and Pinstripe roll to a stop. Deuce transforms.

So dis is da place, huh, mug? I can see that ouah partnership is gonna be real good for both of us.

Fleetside breaks over the radio, and Deuce puts it on audible

This is Fleetside. I've got the uh... goods.

Aright Fleet'. Load up an meet me at dese coordinates.

I'm loading THAT up? I didn't know I was a garbage truck... Fleetside protests in a gloomy voice.

Dem's valuable coupons, Fleetside. Jis' do it. Why doncha take us in ta meet this flyin' buddy a' yours, while Fleetside catches up wit us?
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

Wreck-Gar says as he begins to bang loudly on the door

WILLLLMAAAAA!!!!
Lucy I'm home!

Wreck-Gar remembers all the spare parts and garbage all over the place inside Dirge's little hideout....

Where does he get such wonderful toys? he says in a Joker voice
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirge almost jumps through the roof when someone yells for wilma and hammers on the door

he opens the door slightly and pokes his conehead into the street

seeing wreck gar he opens his cockpit and gets out a wet kipper

then proceeds to slap wreck gar around the chops with it *

" WILMA HAD AN AFFAIR WITH BARNEY AND MOVED OUT JUNKION "

* now moving into the street he sees wreck gars companions *

" and who might you lot be ?

swift answer required before i just obliterate you
"

* dirges arm cannons can be heard to power up as he levels one of them at deuce and the other at pinstripe with his optics flicking between them ... just waiting for a hostile move from either of them *
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

Hmmm, the conehead has a good question. -- Wreck-Gar thought to himself.. as he wiped his face from the wet kipper.

Imitating the ROCK from WWE...

Who in the blue hell are you jabornees?

as Pinstripe began to say his name he was interupted by Wreck-Gar

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Woah, take it easy, mug. Weah jist heah to make a deal with yas. We seen ya got some problems with dems otha mugs with tha tank. Wanna talk, an help us help you?

Deuce weasels his way out of a cannon blast to the face. Pinstripe just remains calm, seemingly ignoring that he's at gunpoint at all. Unruffled, he calmly examines Dirge's facial expression. He can see that the seeker is at his wit's end, and liable to take any desperate measures to complete whatever his mission is. He is already starting to crack as Deuce reaches for his datapad slowly, keeping one hand in the air for Dirge. Dirge raises an eyebrow. As Deuce keys the pad to surface scan Dirge's thought, Pinstripe leers to see the picture being generated. He recognizes it instantly... the spark chamber in his extradimensional storage! Eager to be holding such a profitable item, Pinstripe wears his best poker face as Deuce turns the datapad to face the frustrated Decepticon, uttering some smooth line to Dirge about being able to obtain this item.

So how about dat, mistah... Dirge, you was? Right? Is dat thing somethin ouah organization could provide foah yas?
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirges gob hits the floor with a loud clang *

" just who the hell are you ? some kind of mafia or mobsters or what ? "

* dirge has recognised the spark chamber of his mighty leader and he wonders how these guys got ahold of it

better to try and use these two than kill them he thinks

he grabs wreck gar and ties him up again before throwing him in the door

he beckons to pinstripe and deuce *

" come on in here ...

lets talk
"
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Skywarp teleports back into the lab. "I didn't find Rumble or any go-kart at those coordinates you suggested, Dirge," he says before realizing that Dirge is no longer in the room. "Hey, where did--"

The black and purple Seeker stops mid-sentence as he gets slammed into the wall by Dirge throwing the bound Wreck-Gar into the room.

Skywarp swears and shoves the Junkion leader aside just as Pinstripe follows Dirge through the entrance. Skywarp leaps to his feet and points a machine gun each at Pinstripe and Deuce.
"Who the deuce are they?" Skywarp demands, unaware of the irony of his phrasing.
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

(remember, Green for Deuce, Brown for Chopper, and Indigo for Pinstripe. Angle brackets are tightbeam radio-intended listeners only.)

Hey, cahm down! Youse mugs ah so noivous, it's like yas done somethin wrong! I'm Deuce, an' dis is Pinstripe.

<He never introduces me.>

<Shut up, you know why.>

So, we was sayin'...

Just then, Fleetside screeches to a halt outside. Pinstripe takes the liberty of letting him in, much to Dirge's dismay. Fleetside backs up to the bound Wreck-Gar, and an internal conveyor belt unloads the entire contents of a hoarder's garage onto him in seconds. His back doors slam shut as he transforms. He casually flops the Monty Python DVDs on top of the heap.

He is about to speak when interrupted by Wreck-Gar's pleas from under the junk heap. He sighs, and puts the first disc in a beat-up portable DVD player, acquiescing the tied but happy Junkion.

... An dat's Fleetside. Anyways, weah in da business of helpin people... who can affoahd to kick up a little dough foah tha things they want. So, I thinks we got somethin yas want... youse wanna work out some arrangements with it, oah should we find someone else moah interested?

Fleetside crosses his arms over his bulky chest and looks impatiently at the bigger Decepticons, a menacing gleam in his eye. As always, Chopper hopes in his deepest spark the Decepticons will decline, so he can... make his presence known. Pinstripe just wears his coolest poker face, knowing the Decepticons are now outnumbered, and given the strenuous battle moments ago, likely outgunned.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge opticballs skywarp *

" nevermind the squirt we have bigger fish to fry here skywarp "

* annoyed at pinstripe for letting someone else into his secret hideout , dirge is even more annoyed when the pile of junk is emptied all over his floor *

" i dont care who it is, he does that again and he will become the next pile of junk around here "

* dirge listens to deuce and ponders, since he doesnt actually know which one of thses guys has the spark chamber or where its hidden he has little choice *

" okay, you have my full attention "

* dirge parks his butt in his chair that has KOMANDER DIRJ written on the back in big letters and plugs himself into a console that begins to recharge his systems *

" so how much is it gonna cost me to get that from you ? "
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

After being tossed around like a rag-doll between Dirge and Skywarp, Wreck-Gar was feeling helpless. He wondered if any help would arrive.
Then a conveyor belt comes in and dumps a ton of trash on him.

I must be dead!! This must be heaven!!

Wreck-Gar swims within the pile of trash. He looks out the window just in time to see a garbage truck driving away. He scans the truck and becomes that form. Now with his new garbage truck formation, he extracts large arms from the back and picks up all the garbage. Even Dirges garbage laying around the place. All of Dirge's spare parts and assorted pieces are all cleaned up within seconds. The place looks spotless and sparkly.

Wreck-Gar installs the dvd player inside his self and begins watching Monty Python's Flying Circus from disc 1 episode 1.
He speeds out nearly running over all the bots standing near the doorway.

SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME!
OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED KENNY!!.... You bastards!!

Wreck-Gar is last seen driving down the icy roads spilling out bits of trash as he went along. Humming the theme song to his favorite show featuring his favorite actor, Eric Idle. Then suddenly from out of nowhere a giant foot steps down from the sky and crushes Wreck-Gar like a bug.