kaon industrial district ( k.i.d. )

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge lets out a low growl as minerva tells him she cant do it ... *

" make no mistake autobot ... you WILL do this or you will die ... tell me what you need and you shall have it "

* Dirge powers up his arm cannon and puts a hole in the floor right between minervas feet to push the point home *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* on the outskirts of kaon ... as the autobots move past a ruined building a battle tank smashes through the wall and opens fire on them *

" MISERABLE AUTOBOTS ... I SHALL SHRED YOU LIMB FROM LIMB "

* then in a totally different sounding voice the tank says *

" or at least give you a beeeeeeeg repair bill .... OOOHAHAHAHAHAHAH "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((OOC. Didn't see that one coming. When you said you wanted to introduce a new character I didn't expect three of them. :lol: ))

The trail so far had been cold. Kaon was nothing but a lifeless ruin now that the 'Spite had demolished it. As far he could see Blackjack could find no trace of anything remotely resembling a base. Perhaps there was something underground. But Wreck-Gar just kept on going right through the ruins. Blackjack admired him, he certainly was a 'bot on a mission. It was refreshing to see someone so loyal to their comrades.

Of course, they encountered a few 'booby traps' as they delved deeper into the ruins. There was a large bullseye painted on the ground that Wreck-Gar ran over where an anvil fell just seconds after he'd zoomed past. There was a tripwire between two buildings which had holes carved in them. Brakkas had pointed it out and Blackjack instructed them to go around, unsure of what would come out of the holes if they tripped the trap. And now they had run up against a brink wall which sprang up across their path as they approached, obviously intended to smash a speeding Autobot car. Fortunately Blackjack had felt like having some caution when approaching a former Decepticon fortress. Unfortunately the wall forced them to go around some buildings. And just when he was beginning to think that they wouldn't run into anything particularly threatening in the ruins, a large tank crashed through a nearby building, a Decepticon symbol obvious on its front panel.

Blackjack barely managed to swerve out of the way of the incoming fire and transformed to robot mode. He hadn't really expected Dirge to be working alone but hadn't expected to meet such a well armored foe that he was completely unfamilliar with. Finally paying some regard to his own injuries, Blackjack ducked behind the side of another abandoned building just as the tank let loose another volley.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

A black tanker truck comes speeding out of nowhere.. as this truck gets closer, he stops and transforms. It is Scourge, a fearless Decepticon, ironically modeled after Optimus Prime. He stops and calls out.

We all must stand and fight someday, Autobot.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Junkions come in this is Dinobot.... Junkions come in....great. Where in the heck are they. There's the building now. Thud thud thud THUD! Blackjack turn around to see Dinobot finally caught up to his counterparts after being left behind in his raptor mode. As soon as he lands behind the building Blackjack is ducking at, Dinobot starts coming under fire. What the?! He transforms and draws his sword and shield while delivering a few laser blasts from his eyes. Blackjack, I tried getting ahold of the junkions, but they're not responding. It looks like its just you, me, and Wreck-Gar now! It looks like there are a few more 'cons than we realized too!
R.I.P. Menasor
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I don' mean'na innerupt, but I tink we may be able to provide tha missing piece to yah prahblem. Fer a price, a'course.

Deuce says, stepping out of the shadows of the room, and crushing the remains of a carcinogax stick under his foot. He moseys over past Dirge and eyes the attractive medic, who was putting on a cool facade, despite leaking coolant drops the size of artillery shells from her browplate.

Is's too bad we don' have use for another mechanical genius.

Fleetside, sitting at a table nearby with the others, perks up, beams for a moment, then resumes his glum expression of disinterest

Whaddaya say, associate, you ready to make a deal?

Deuce circles back around to face Dirge.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

As Dirge fires his weapon, Minerva winces and raises her hands in a surrendering gesture while taking a few steps back, but before she has the time to speak an unknown mech steps out of the shadows. Minerva assumes that he’s been listening in on their conversation since their arrival.

She didn’t recognize him, but his mere presence made her feel very uneasy. The way he spoke and carried himself almost screamed of arrogance. She watched him eyeing her up and down and she couldn’t help but frown in disgust. He didn’t seem to be alone either, as she shortly thereafter notices a group of mechs sitting nearby.
Who were they and what “missing piece” did this mech have that would solve Dirge’s problem?
She decides to stay quiet for now, and waits for Dirge to answer the question.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

He hadn't realized that Dinobot had been left behind, so single minded was Blackjack's thinking as he had rushed to save Minerva. Rushed right into a Decepticon trap. As his dinosaur friend ducked behind the same building in order avoid incoming tank fire, he was suddenly very glad to have an experienced warrior along. Dinobot explained that he couldn't reach the Junkions. Blackjack wondered where they were and what had happened to distract them from rescuing their leader. However as Dinobot spoke, he was reminded that there were still three of them and presumably only one Decepticon. It was then he heard the voices.

We all must stand and fight someday, Autobot.

The figure had approached from their side of the building and was staring directly at them, guns at the ready. It looked like Optimus Prime, but different somehow and with a Decepticon badge distinctly displayed on its chest. But that wasn't the last of it. From a different direction another voice ran through the air.

In the name of the Royalty, all Autobots shall burn!

This Decepticon was a dark red tank with a large drill replacing the turret. As it approached it transformed into a tall robot with a maniacal grin and two large cannons, flames licking their edges in order to make good on its promise of burning them. Blackjack had never seen this Decepticon before either, but to Dinobot, Inferno was a familiar face.

Suddenly feeling very outnumbered, Blackjack opened a comm frequency. He ran from the building edge as the Decepticons began to open fire.

Rattrap, Sideways, Makeway, Jazz. This is Blackjack calling any Autobot in the area. We need backup at the ruins of Kaon. NOW!

Unsure of how well he could fight in his current condition, Blackjack hoped that Dinobot and Wreck Gar could handle the three (or more) Decepticons until help arrived. But he also knew they would need his support, so crouching down next to a collapsing wall, he shouldered his ion rifle and took aim at the Optimus Prime imposter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inferno had not been expecting to find so few Autobots and in such a run-down place. He wondered briefly why the Autobots would attack these ruins and in so small of numbers. He also wondered who had sent the distress call. He spotted a Decepticon tank a short distance away blasting at one of the abandoned structures. He then traced the location of the targets the tank was trying to hit, a small black and gold Autobot and....Dinobot! He hadn't realized that he was no longer the only one from his time still alive. Somehow Dinobot must have survived Megatron's attack on him. It was not an unpleasant realization. He let out a warcry and began to charge down the hill, releasing torrents of flame towards his former adversary.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirges best annoyed face is interupted by deuce *

" im ready to do a deal ... what do you want for that spark chamber ? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* at the building the tank stops fireing and changes to robot mode ... in a flat voice he says *

" hmm i zought i vas ze only decepticon aside from dirge in ze vicinity "

* the face suddenly swizzles around and is replaced by an angry looking red face *

" IT DOES NOT MATTER !!!!!! I VILL DESTROY ZEM "

* the robot changes to a fighter jet and takes off ... he swings around and fires missiles at dinobot and blackjack ... then in the 3rd crazy sounding voice *

" can you boys dance ? ... AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Well, we don' mean ta muscle in on ya business, but we wanna muscle in on da Autobot's toif. We don't condone violence, but it wouldn' hurt ta have dat big tank thing as a... deterrent... eithah that, or maybe have some biggah, intimidatin' robots like youse guys makin' sure ouah interests are... prahtected. Whaddaya say, you an yoah buddies wanna be a part of dis ting of ouahs? Watch ouah backs, we watch youahs... and make sure ya live nice an' comftable while we do it.

Deuce's accent seems to thicken as he weaves the deal, layer upon layer, choosing his rhetoric like a seasoned a bartender chooses fine energon for his establishment. Quietly, Pinstripe and Fleetside stand an approach to better listen to the transaction at hand, Pinstripe keeps his arms crossed and his hand on the hubcap of his left arm... one of the many portals through which he could quickly retrieve Chopper from his extra-dimensional storage space.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirge scratches his cone thoughtfully *

" you sound like a corny earthly 1930s gangster .... "

* dirge thinks that he needs the spark badly .... so he decides to agree *

" you will have our support gangster in your " thing " ... and as far as living comfortably goes ... that sounds good too ... as long as you provide the new looney tunebots DVD "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

There had barely been time for him to get off a single shot at the black Optimus Prime when the third Decepticon, the tank, had transformed into another mode, this one a jet fighter, and had taken to the sky. It had released several missiles locked on to Blackjack's location. He had barely been able to roll backwards as the missiles impacted with the crumbling wall, turning it to dust. He could feel the head from the explosion and could tell that he'd been impacted by some of the exploding debris.

When am I gonna learn to get repaired before goin' back out into the fray?

Leave this flyboy to me Jack.

He slowly stood up and transformed into Esprit mode as the jet came around for another pass and launched more missilies towards him. It was yelling loudly in several different voices and Blackjack didn't know what the Decepticon was doing. From inside of his alt-mode, Brakkas Garlon produced a weapon he had personally designed. It was much like a human rocket launcher, except smaller, more compact. As Blackjack sped out of the way of the incoming missiles he brought the window down and yelled.

Take this you overgrown can opener.

Brakkas fired the weapon, having acheived a lock on the speeding jet. A single rocket jetted forth from the device, designed to lock on to the particular Energon patterns of Decepticons in much the way that a heat-seeking missile would be used.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron's spark glows brightly as it knows it will reunite with it's body shortly....
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* blitzwing never sees the incoming rocket until it hits him right in the afterburners *

" curious autobot zis von ... he has almost destroyed my propulsion system ..."

* face change *

" HE VILL PAY FOR SHOOTING ME DOWN ... "

* suddenly in mid air the jet turns back into the tank and drops like a stone into a building with a loud boom ...

a few minutes pass ... then blitzwing in robot mode stumbles out of the ruins ... *

" better vatch zat first step ... its a doozy ... HAHAHAHAHAH "

* blitzwing then sees blackjack in car mode

his face swaps to the angry red one *

" COWARD ... STAND AND FIGHT LIKE A ROBOT "

* blitzwings shoulder weapons swing down and he opens fire at blackjack *
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Just as blitzwing lowers his gun to fire at the speeding blackjack, Dinobot slices into his arm with his sword causing blitzwing to drop his gun and turn to Dinobot. Sorry you pathetic excuse for a 'con, but thats my buddy there. Dinobot has to run just after the comment because he hears a loud voice come from behind. Burn in the fires of Inferno traitor! A huge blast of fire comes from behind Dinobot. By the pit! How in the world did he get here?! Dinobot has a quick flashback to the days on earth having to deal with this predacon. Ok you hothead, Im gonna squash you like the bug you are! Dinobot lunges at Inferno knocking him to the ground and popping him good in the process. Dont you remember raptor, pain is my friend! Inferno knocks Dinobot off of him and goes for his weapons.

Blackjack, I dont know about you but im having the time of my life! Dinobot says in a very sarcastic voice. He hasnt fought this many enemies in quite sometime, but it doesnt bother him. Take this you insect! Dinobot gives Inferno a quick knee the the stomach plate, and jumps out of the way just in time for Inferno to shoot a burst of flame igniting the entire area around him. He lands on the ground next to Blackjack while his headmaster was climbing out of the car window. Wow, I almost forgot you were a headmster! Brakkas isnt it? Are you having fun yet? Brakkas looks at Dinobot whos face is completely blackened and whos body is all kinds of beat up. Before he can answer, Dinobot jumps back up onto the ledge with sword in hand blasting green laser at the three cons who are merging on his location.
R.I.P. Menasor
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

( OOC :- this is animated blitzwing dinobot :lol: his guns are mounted on his shoulders ... but never fear :wink: )

* as dinobots sword cuts into his arm blitzwing turns to face him just in time to take the full force of infernos blast of fire that dinobot dodged ... his face changes to the icy blue cool one *

" vatch vere you fire your fire insect ... * face change * ... " OR I VILL ... * face change * ..." be forced to call the fire department ... OAHAHAHAHA "

* blitzwing now opens fire at dinobot * " shouldnt you be exticnt dinosaur ? ... no ? ... allow me to assist you in that ... AAAHAHAHHA "
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Minerva listens intently to the conversation.
She knew enough about Earth history to tell that Dirge was right: The mech did sound like a gangster, and this particular gangster seemed to be in possession of Galvatron’s spark.
If he was telling the truth it would have serious consequences for the Autobots. Not only would Galvatron be resurrected, but the Decepticons would have more allies ...and what about the "big tank" he was talking about?

As the gangster and Dirge continue to deal, Minerva realizes that her chances for survival decrease with every breem. She doubted that they’d just let her go once Galvatron was back online. Nevertheless, she wasn’t going to resign to what appeared to be her fate. There were still things she could do to prevent this from becoming a complete disaster.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Deuce turns.

Boys?

Pinstripe taps his comm back off.

Moonshine is sending the DVDs now.

Now, youse gotta undastand, I need ta trust yas before I can let yas continue wit dis operation. Who is dis big poiple guy yah tryin' ta bring back heah? He looks pretty tough... I'd wanna make sure he's ready ta work WIT us before he's workin again.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno too feels the fire in his spark rise as he engages Dinobot. Perhaps this Dinobot was different from the one that he had fought on Cybertron once before. This seemed more like the original, the one from his own time. He takes the kick to his stomachplate and recovers quickly, returning with a blast of fire which catches one of the other Decepticons hitting him in the face. For the first time he pays attention to the other Decepticons fighting in the area. There are two others: the strange tank who seemed to speak in three different voices and the one he remembered as Scourge. He quickly took command.

I am Field Commander Inferno under the great Commander Megatron. You will show respect due to a loyal sevant of the Royalty. Now let us proceed to destroy these Autobots in his name.

He turned back towards the Autobots in time to take a blast from Dinobots eye beams straight to the chestplate, knocking his flame cannons from his hands and across the battlefield. Standing up and dusting himself off, he charged once more. This time he removed the drill-like arm blades that he had gained during his 'transmetal' upgrade. He hurled himself at Dinobot, ready to meet the Maximal's sword with his own.

I have few new tricks since last we met, traitor!

------------------------------------------------

This is hardly what I would call fun, Brakkas muttered under his breath as Dinobot leapt away to continue his attack.

They were fighting a losing battle that was for sure. He'd only been a simple security officer in the Nebulon force, but Brakkas knew a good butt kicking when he saw one. With Blackjack injured and Dinobot looking worse for wear no matter how he tried to paint it, Brakkas knew that either some other bot was gonna have to come to their aid soon or they were headed for the scrapheap. The Decepticons looked equally as battered but not down for the count yet. At least Dinobot had captured their attention for the moment. And where was that other bot, the garbage truck. Lousy walking trash heap.

Why dontcha let me take over again

Why not, don't have a better plan.

And the Lotus Esprit transformed back into Blackjack, his head intact. Still badly injured, he wondered if it would be possible to leave this fight to Dinobot and go in search of Minerva himself. He knew he'd be up against Dirge and maybe even other Decepticons. But hopefully help was on its way and Wreck-Gar had to be around somewhere. He'd spotted the Junkion doing battle with the black Optimus just a nanoclick ago. He sent Dinobot a quick message before heading deeper into the ruins in search of Dirge's lair.

Dino, I've gotta go find Minoirva. I'm leavin' this to you. Help should be on its way.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirge looks pained ... *

" you have his spark ... why dont you ask him ? "

* dirge turns to see minerva listening *

" is he ready for his spark yet autobot ? "
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

As Nighteye enters Kaon airspace, the main screen display changes to the battle raging in the industrial sector. Dinobot is being face three 'cons, one of whom Rattrap recognizes as Inferno. Rattrap briefly wonders how the pyromaniac Predacon ended up in this time and place. The ship slows as it approaches the battlefield, beginning a slow cloaked circle around it.

We've got to act fast, before Dinobot is overwhelmed. Nighteye, stay cloaked and on station, until we need you. See if you can get a hold of Blackjack while you're waiting, see what the plan is.

Understood, Rattrap.

Sideways, come on!

Rattrap makes his way to the gunship's port-side hatch. Rattrap readies his guns and leaps from the hatch, sending volleys towards Blitzwing as he falls toward the dull metal surface. He rolls as he hits the group and makes a dive for nearby cover. Rattrap kneels as he continues his barrage on Blitzwing.

I've got your back, Choppaface!

Blackjack, this is Nighteye. I am on station and awaiting orders. What is the battle strategy?