Deep Beneath Cybertron

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

The Last Autobot
City Commander

Deep Beneath Cybertron

Post by The Last Autobot »

Darkness. Still, unbroken darkness.
Suddenly, two huge blue optics suddenly flicker on, dust moats lazily drifting through the shafts of light emanating from the optics. Then, ceiling lights spring into life. The giant behemoth of a robot looks around. He goes and collects his weapons and shield, then returns to the platform he woke up on. He quickly interacts with the console, then is encapsulated in the platform.

Here's to hoping this works.......

Then, the platform turned drill rockets to the surface, bursting from the crust and then plummeting down to the ground, as the dust clears, the drill's door opens with a pneumatic hiss, as a single, huge hand emerges from it.
Last edited by The Last Autobot on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Last Autobot
City Commander

The Last Autobot stands in the pale moonlight, surveying the landscape. He takes his machine gun off his back. He indiscriminately fires several controlled bursts.

Good to see this in working condition.

Next he pulls out the powerful handgun. He levels it at the old wreckage of a ruined freighter and fires. The pulse leaves a gaping hole in the crumpled wing. Finally, he pulls out the energo longsword, swinging it in a few broad sweeps. Satisfied, he returns it to its sheath. Unsure of what to do next, he flips the control panel on his forearm, deciding to scan for a broadcast of any kind....
The Last Autobot
City Commander

The Last Autobot looks angrily at the console on his left forearm. All he can hear is garbled static. Then, after a bit of adjusting one of the many knobs, he hears faint words.

......Iacon.......explosion........casualties........

Hm. Where exactly is this Iacon place then?

He acquired the coordinates from the radio broadcast, then without further ado, he transformed and flew off into the night sky, headed for this "Iacon".
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Meanwhile, at the ruins of Iacon, Jazz, missing an arm and clinging to life, sends out one final distress call to any autobots still alive on Cybertron.

"Iacon.....explosions....."

He goes into stasis lock, hoping that some autobot had picked up the signal.
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
Silverbolt
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Silverbolt »

"Boss I got a blip in the com link"

"what do you have skydive?"

"looks to be a distress call"

"Aerialbots bank hard right"

"yes sir"

with a spectacular showing, nothing less than art, and more impressive than a blue devil (or was that angel, whatever) the Autobot Air Team set off towards their next thrilling adventure.
Wanted: Brainstorm.
Drewtube Amazing Adventures
The Last Autobot
City Commander

OOC:Why would there be jets deep beneath Cybertron? Because of all the pointless posts in this thread I'm asking that a mod lock it.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Nothing should be considered pointless - you just have to watch what you say and do. Your intro to the rp should try and make some sense. Try reading some of the older RP threads like Iacon and the Aetherspite. They'll give you a bit more insight into what the story is.

We're currently on holiday pause - TT will fill us in with what our plans will be when the RP resumes.

Anyhow... Welcome to the RP Silverbolt.
Silverbolt
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Silverbolt »

The Last Autobot wrote:OOC:Why would there be jets deep beneath Cybertron? Because of all the pointless posts in this thread I'm asking that a mod lock it.
PM sent.

thanks sideways... I am looking to have some fun with this... I always wanted to explore a character deeply... and I think I found one that interests me.
Wanted: Brainstorm.
Drewtube Amazing Adventures
The Last Autobot
City Commander

Soemwhere deep beneath Cybertron sits a massive robot. His optics flicker to life, their two brilliant beams of light slicing through the inky darkness of the cavern.

Lights on.

Several rows of overhead lights crackle into life, their pale yellow glow bathing the trashed cavern. The Last Autobot looks at the massive stone table where his weapons lay. A Demon scitters about the table, gnawing a small piece of rock. Its eyes drift lazily towards the massive Transformer and it suddenly charges him. It leaps through the air, extends its claws, and lands on The Last Autobot's chest. The claws pierce his metal exterior, sending a jolt of pain through his servos. He extends a massive hand and rips the creature away from him and crushes it in his hand. Dropping the crumbled beast to the floor, he examines his wound. He places his hand to his temble, allowing a ball of golden light to form in front of his forehead. The light arcs out and then turns sharply and dances across the torn metal of his chest. It begins to melt and rearrange itself and before long is fixed. He walks slowly towards the table and grabs his weapons. Crumbled rock and other detritus clutters the table, some of it having fallen directly onto his weapons, denting and malforming them. He placed his hand to his temple and once more repaired them. Then, he began the slow walk up miles of switchbacks to Cybertron's surface...