Role Play Reboot

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Role Play Reboot

Post by Blackjack »

I am sending this message to all Autobots and Decepticons who are living amongst the Intarwebz. We are here and we are waiting.

I am officially calling a reboot of the TFL roleplay. Since the last time I was around things have changed quite a lot. There are a large number of new members, many of the old timers have moved on, and faces I remember are starting to trickle back in.

So without further adieu I am going to make a post at Iacon to start things off. Both the Autobots and Decepticons are in need of a commander since events that have unfolded have left both factions leaderless. My character Blackjack will be assuming temporary command of the Autobots but if there is someone interested in the position you are welcome to it and will be given a chance to assume command. TT and myself have discussed very breifly about our ideas for the roleplay, but I would like all of you to start getting your creativity going. Come up with plots, plans, schemes, ideas, plot twists, things you'd like to see happen.

The roleplay section will be undergoing an overhaul when I get the chance, which will include an all new Autobot and Decepticon roster page. But until then feel free to just join in and worry about explaining your character to us later. For those of you newcomers, I encourage you to join in on this roleplay it can be a lot of fun and is one of the best forum roleplays I've had the pleasure of being a part of. Just remember that there are roleplay rules for a reason. READ THEM.

This is Blackjack signing off.