OOC: Shattered Plastic

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Rhymus
City Commander

OOC: Shattered Plastic

Post by Rhymus »

Any interest in continuing?

[raises hand]
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Thank you STARS for bringing this up. It is a point I have been meaning to make. I for one, would very much like to continue Shattered Plastic as a separate RP for anyone who is interested in doing that. To that end we will create a separate RP area for Shattered Plastic.

However, this will require suffcient interest in continuing it. So for the moment I plan to wait and see who returns to the roleplay. We have two Decpticons, five Autobots, and a Space Mafia run by one person so far.

If there is interest please post it here and we'll try and get something going again.
The Last Autobot
City Commander

Post by The Last Autobot »

DO WANT
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Hypothetical/Suggested Shattered Plastic character ideas/gags:

Time Traveller is a statue which has existed at least since the dawn of time, and which will always be. Moving neither forward nor backward in time, unable to change, unable to move, unable even to think. On the plus side, completely impervious to damage, since sustaining damage would mean TT experienced the before (undamaged) and after (damaged) of the passage of time, which he does not.

The Royal Flush transforms into a toilet, including--dare i say?--a toilet tank. Kind of gives the term "Headmaster" a new meaning, doesn't it?

Blitzwing... Now, what would the opposite of a Triple Changer be? a six changer? a Duocon? an Action Master? And what about his three personalities--would the opposite of that be a single personality? perhaps inhabiting three bodies simultaneously, like G1 cartoon Reflector, or G1 Optimus Prime/Combat Deck/Roller, or G1 Fortress Maximus/Cerebros/Spike? i've got it: One mind able to be in three places at once as an Ultra Pretender with an inner robot transforming into a tank (like G1 Bludgeon), which can fit inside a transforming Pretender shell with a jet mode (like G1 Thunderwing), which can fit inside a tank-like, jet-like outer Pretender shell (like G1 Skyhammer).
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

One of Jetfire's characters was (or was based on) RiD Scourge, who in the cartoon wielded a weapon he called his "Sword of Fury!"

Perhaps Shattered Plastic Scourge could have two or even three swords:

Sword of Mild Discontent!

Sword of Minor Irritation!

Sword of Slight Annoyance!