OOC: Intact Plastic (the non-S'Plastic RP)

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I've been holding off entering the role-play myself until more decepticons join up as it seems the Autobots are tipping the scales a bit in their favor. Hopefully soon, more will return or a new cast will sign on.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

It would be cool to have you whenever you're ready. Or you can be a 'con if youd like :D Sorry Wreck Gar, I forgot you turned into a garbage truck.
R.I.P. Menasor
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I could attempt to bring Scourge (RID) back into the mix for the 'cons..
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I think that would be a cool idea. Start getting the con ranks built up little by little.
R.I.P. Menasor
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I may have said this before, but I think that until we get some more players I don't see a problem with members playing multiple characters. Just remember that the characters are on opposite factions and don't know what the other faction is planning. That said everyone on here is a mature roleplayer and I trust you to use your best judgement.

Also I suppose that I should tell you all that I have an overarching plot thing for the Autobots that I would like to eventually visit that involves going on a hunt for Cambreaker throughout space. Of course we need to rescue Minerva first.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

And how do you suppose we go hunting through space? Do you have a functional starship somewhere that we can use? Maybe we find one that needs repairs and get it running again.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

I thought that's why he went to get Nighteye, so we would have a functional starship. Nighteye should be fully functional still due to the on-board maintenance 'bots. I do want to do a subplot about Nighteye's mental instabilities, and I think a space hunt would be a good opportunity for that, there hasn't been an opportunity for an extended stay aboard Nighteye since she was built.
Last edited by Rattrap on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Sounds like fun.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

That was the plan. Except Blackjack didn't know that he would find Nighteye there. That was just something I wanted to work in so that we would have a ship when the time came. I'm kind of hoping that once Galvatron is rebuilt, we can get him and the Decepticons involved in looking for Cambreaker too as a sort of 'if we get there first we can kill him' thing. Just a thought I've had.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Any ideas on how Scourge should come back?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I don't know much about the character unfortunately and I'm just starting to get to the point in the history where you introduced the character so I don't really even know what he did in this continuity. He could be wandering Cybertron searching out other Decepticons, he could awaken somewhere after a dormant period like TLA or Inferno, or he could have intercepted Blackjack's transmission calling Autobots back to Iacon and wanted to return and aide the Decepticons. I personally like the last one the best.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I do like that idea. He's currently wandering Cybertron, I think I'll have him pop up at Kaon.

When Dirge first contacted Iacon, we traced the call, correct? Perhaps we can use that information to our advantage and find an area where he might be heading.

As for Tagon Heights and the Security PC, I am not sure exactly what I should put that I find.. Perhaps I'll play back the footage and Rattrap can see just exactly what happened, then maybe we can fix it. I was thinking maybe he has a spare PC lying around that we can set up for the time being?
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

I was thinking that the external security would have just broken down due to lack of maintenance. I have a plan for the burnt out power cables, one of which runs to the maintenance computers. So, find something Sideways can fix or easily replace? I would assume the base has spare parts for all the computers.

I was thinking "mysterious" power surge for the data cables that got knocked out. We can examine the logs or surveillance footage or something after the problems are fixed.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Remember however that Kaon was bombed into oblivion by the Aetherspite. So if Scourge shows up there it will be destroyed and he'll probably wondered how this could have happened or something like that.

We had traced Dirge's location. But I figured since Wreck-Gar was with us I'd give him the chance to roleplay showing us the way there.

That DSM had better be ready when we do get there. :wink:
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

the booby traps will be ready for you all

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Do they actually catch boobies?
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Oh yeah.. something I am going to make a habit of doing from now on:

When I talk in color with BOLD, it indicates that I am speaking on a radio or a comms channel.

When I speak without bold and with colors, it indicates that I am speaking to a nearby bot or to myself..
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I've always done bold for my regular dialogue and italics to indicate comm chatter. I'm going to start using italic bold for internal dialouge since I'm trying make a habit of playing the headmaster partner more often.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

Blackjack wrote:Do they actually catch boobies?
im thinking of you ivading bots running across typical cartoon traps that are easily dodged ... you know ... the anvil on a rope and leaves over a pit kinda job :lol:

but also some clever and deadly traps too :twisted:
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

i have to read what's been going on in the RP a lot more carefully before i can get back into it, but here's what i'm thinking so far:

Blackjack's fate? ATTENTION PLEASE, BLACKJACK:
Blackjack wrote:a lifeless Blackjack fell to the group outside of the small building.
Does lifeless mean dead, or merely unconscious? What about Brakkas Garlon?

Wreck-Gar's fate? ATTENTION PLEASE, WRECK-GAR:
Galvatron wrote:The eyes steps out of the shadows to reveal Galvatron with his left hand around the neck of the autobot that inserted his spark. And in his right hand, a fully charged laser cannon pointing at the head of Wreck-Gar.

With one powerful blast to the head, Wreck-Gar's lifeless body crumbles to the floor.
Does lifeless mean dead, or merely unconscious?

Skywarp's fate? ATTENTION PLEASE, TIME TRAVELLER:
When Skywarp tried to talk to Deuce, Skywarp never came back. ((OOC: My bad; sorry.)) In character, though, what happened? Did Deuce do something to Skywarp? Maybe Deuce or one of the other members of Pinstripe's gang accidentally let something slip, and/or Skywarp recognized/remembered something about them, so the gangsters did something to make sure Skywarp couldn't reveal the secret to Dirge, etc.? Or maybe Solder abducted Skywarp for some reason, and made it look like Skywarp voluntarily teleported away.

Solder's plans: fewer 'Bots and more 'Cons for the RP? ATTENTION PLEASE, MODS and everybody else:
One of my ideas for Solder was to have him trying to resurrect the Robo-Smasher, which could reprogram Autobots into Decepticons. (Of course, Solder would want to program the Decepticons to be loyal to himself, rather than Galvatron or anyone else--but just because that's what Solder tries to do doesn't mean that's what's going to happen. At any rate, it would explain why Solder's been off all by himself all this time instead of rushing to help Dirge get Galvatron's spark from Pinstripe's gang so they could resurrect Galvatron, and it would explain why Solder didn't join in the recent battle--if he even knew it was going on.) Any interest in developing this storyline?

fate of the A-Team Junkions:
Shortly after the last time Dinobot was in contact with the A-Team, the six Junkions were displaced into Limbo by six time travelling Decepticons from one of the Transformers' possible futures.

'Cons from the future:
The time travelling Decepticons are led by Racerblade, a Decepticon colored orange, black, and red (kind of like a G1 Predacon, come to think of it) and shaped like G1 Mirage but fitted with a lot of concealed retractable blades. ((So he's a Racer with Razorblades, get it? [/obvious])).
more 'Cons for the RP? ATTENTION PLEASE, ANYBODY:
As many as five other TFL members are invited on a "first-come, first-served" basis to play members of Racerblade's group. If anyone wants to RP a member of Racerblade's group, reply in this thread or send me a private message and i'll send you a private message about what i have in mind for the future Racerblade comes from ((after the mods approve it)). If less than five new PCs are created, i have some NPC Allicons and Sharkticons i can use. ((The Allicons/Quintessons mostly obey Racerblade for two reasons: 1) Before travelling back in time, Racerblade obtained some of Bombshell's cerebro-shells and can sort of use them, and injected the last of them into his Allicon/Sharkticon minions. 2) Allicons and Sharkticons aren't very bright, so the idea of not obeying Racerblade--the idea of even trying to resist the cerebro-shells--has not even occurred to them.))

Racerblade's goal:
Racerblade's team has come to this time period seeking a certain weapon ((which i'm keeping secret for now, if only because i need to private message a mod or two about getting permission to include it in the RP)); the time travellers intend to keep that weapon from being used to defeat the Decepticons, which is what happened in the timeline these six experienced.

Makeway's fate:
Iacon was Racerblade's best guess where to find the weapon his team came to find. The six Decepticons entered Iacon through a section still unrepaired by Sideways and Makeway (no guns, no security monitoring devices, etc). While ransacking Iacon, Racerblade caught sight of Makeway (from behind, so Makeway never saw the Decepticon) and shot Makeway in the back. The shot did not kill Makeway, but it did render him unconscious, and the effect made Racerblade think Makeway was dead. (Because Makeway looks so much stronger and more resistant to damage than he actually is, this encounter may have given Racerblade a boost of overconfidence, thinking that if the time travellers have to fight any Transformers native to this time period, the time travellers will win easily.

this time period-- ATTENTION PLEASE, GALVATRON:
i expect Racerblade's group to be caught off guard by the fact that the events unfolding in the RP do not match Racerblade's expectations of this era, due to the intervention of someone else from the future.
Galvatron wrote:The 9volt batteries are beginning to slowly drain, a weakened voice pours through the light as if it were coming from a different dimension.

Fools who scavenge only collect scrap. Those who follow power receive power. Connect my spark to my body. I shall be reborn once more. In trade, I have knowledge of the future. For I am from the future. I can give you powers you never imagined. The phrase ALL FOR ONE shall be re-defined. As you all work together for a common need.
Each and every one of you can use what I have to offer.

A sharp beam of light from Galvatron's spark aims towards a nervous Minerva...

Giggity

Focusing back on the others, the light brightens up once more...

Deny my wishes and I shall see to it that you all will be destroyed

OOC
Despite mentioning in this post that i plan to have conversations with the mods, at the time of this posting i have not yet sent them the necessary private messages.
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)