Tagon Heights

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Tagon Heights

Post by Rattrap »

We have better than recent maps Redline, we have real time data from Nighteye. Rattrap waves at the front screen and Nighteye brings up a large map of the sprawling Tagon Heights. We've been planning this expansion for a while, so I had Nighteye scan for sites that meet our needs as part of her survey of Cybertron. The map zooms in on a complex highlighted in red. This is the best site we've found. There are 6 factories surrounding a central shuttle dry-dock with a central control hub. There should be no 'Con activity in this region, but stay on your toes. Our first priority will be to secure the region and restore power.

Dinobot, I want you to take the Crusaders and sweep the area for 'Cons. If the area is clear, I want you to survey the underground of the factory. If all goes well, you won't find anything but solid metal and the matter lines.

Redline and I will work to restore power and then establish Nighteye as a temporary computer core.

Nighteye lands in the shuttle dry-dock, filling barely a quarter of it with only the gunship.

Let's go, there's a lot of work that needs to be done.
Racetrack
Targetmaster

Post by Racetrack »

Racetrack get's out and ejects all his casset-bots.
Then turns to Dinobot and says:
"We're ready for duty Dino-boss!"
Too slow!
Get into the beat, you lazy-con!
Racetrack
Targetmaster

Post by Racetrack »

(occ: i know i sudden double post!
But since no one else is posting here! I'll post to try and get things started again!)

bic:
Howl picks up something on his sensers and starts barking!

Racetrack: "What is it boy?"

Howl: "vuff vuffvuff"

Ractrack: "Do you say you've pick up a disstress-signel?"

Howl: "vuuff vuffvuff vuff!"
And Howl starts pointing in a direction with his nose.

Racetrack: "and it's coming from that direction?"

Racetrack turns to the others and says:
"Howl has just pick up a disstress-signel! I think we should check it out!"
Too slow!
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Redline exits Nighteye and finds herself in a huge expanse of the dry-dock. Her footsteps echo on the cold floor, stirring dust and debris that had settled there into the air and leaving a haze as she walked.

Making her way to the control panels in Nighteye's stern, Redline removes the access cover, exposing the complex knotting of wires and cables.

Rattrap, could you open the computer's maintenance panel? Redline gestures blindly with her hand in the direction of the central computer system while continuing to inspect the complexity that lay within Nighteye.

As her rodent counterpart removes the cover, Redline takes hold of the corresponding coils from Nighteye and carries them to the computer system, attaching each to the system's inner bowels.

The control screens whirr to life and flicker in front of the two bots.

You should have control now, Nighteye. Could you run a scan of this complex's power systems and security systems and report, please?
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

The Power Generator appears to be missing parts from its coolant systems, we should have those in storage. As for security, its all designed for the golden age, but almost entirely intact. It mostly consists of internal sensors and forcefields to prevent intruders from moving around, and of course a direct line to the Cybertronian Guard. A lot of good that did them.

Nighteye lets out a loud laugh that echoes through the empty dry dock. Rattrap pulls a wrench out of his sleeve and grins at Redline.

I'll grab the parts we need and meet you down in the power core. It should be in the basement of the control spire.
Starblast
Throttlebot

Post by Starblast »

"Me Starblast go with you Racetrack! Maybe decepticons come and attack Racetrack and disstress-bot!"

So Starblast, Racetrack and all his buddies go following Howl towards the disstress-signel.
Me Starblast!
Me most powerfull!
Me blast all decepticons!
Racetrack
Targetmaster

Post by Racetrack »

Howl shows Starblast, racetrack and the other Cassetbot to a crashsite.
They find a heavy dameged shuttle.

They start seaching the debrie for any survives.

They finde a pink and navyblue Autobot fembot.
Starblast carrys her out, and Noise does a quick check on her.

Noice: "Well she's not too banged up! but some energon would do her good! Plus I would like checked up propperly before giving the okay!"

Racetrack: "Okay then let's get her back to the others!"
"Starblast can you fly her back?"
Too slow!
Starblast
Throttlebot

Post by Starblast »

"Yes me Starblast can carrig little fembot!"

Starblast takes the fembot in his arms and flys off to the others.

When Starblast kands by the Nighteye, he starts shoutting:
"STARBLAST NEEDS HELP NOW!!!"

He starts walking around trying to find the other to help the fembot!
Me Starblast!
Me most powerfull!
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Activating her portable map, Redline nods in acknowledgment. She smiles at the rat-bot as he transforms and scampers into the ship in what looked like giddy excitement.

Alright, so the Control Spire, eh? Redline thinks aloud to herself. Entering the destination into the map, Redline watches as a route lights up. Turning, she heads in the direction of the maintenance shaft on the far wall of the dry-dock.

~~~~~~~

The buildings were in a greater state of disrepair than Redline had anticipated. It did not look like they had been touched for many a meta-cycle and had been in sorry shape before being abandoned. Debris continues to cloud around her feet as she followed the route to the power core.

The map pings happily in announcement that she has arrived at the destination. She activates the doors and they slide open, kicking up clouds of debris and creating a haze throughout the air. As the dust settles, it reveals the massive power core and it's respective computer systems.

Redline could now see what the problem was. It looked to have been sabotaged, or at least ransacked for parts at some point. It's bowels were in a disarray and some were very obviously missing. She hoped Rattrap could manage all the necessary parts himself.

As she crouches down to analyze the core, tapping into the main system and reviewing it's stats, she hears a scampering from down the hallway she had just been in.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap enters the power core and dumps a pile of parts on the floor. He looks over the damaged systems and whistles.

Someone did a number on this baby. Nothing that some serious elbow grease won't fix though.

Rattrap uses a small torch to cut out a section of broken piping and replaces it with one he had brought in his pile of spare parts.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

(OOC:) Sorry guys, been real busy

Racetrack and Starblast had separated from Dinobot's group. He figured its better that way to cover more ground. Looks like its just you two and me. Dinobot says to Ripwing and Fetch. The bots head in opposite directions of Racetrack and Starblast, hoping to find some action. Dinobot spots an entrance to a service tunnel. Looks like we may get to have some fun afterall.

Upon entering, 4 security drones open up fire on the two autobots. Dinobot manages to clothesline the forward two, while Ripwing, handles the other two with ease. Wow Ripwing, im impressed! The two then head down the long dark corridors of the service tunnel.
R.I.P. Menasor
Starblast
Throttlebot

Post by Starblast »

Starblast becomes worried that he can't find any of the others, and that they didn't responed to him calling for help!

He finally whent down on his knees and put the fembot down.

"What me do now?"

Then Source spoke out: "Let me try and help her."

He ejected from Starblast's chest and transfomred.
Landing next to the fembot, opened her chest and reach ind to her powercoplings.

"I've never tried this before, and i'm not sure it'll work!"

then a burst of energi fluw through him and into her.
Nougthing happened.

"I'll try again"

Anougher burst of energi whent into her.
Some of her fingers started twicking.

"Okay i need more power!"

He whent over to Starblast and detracked a power-line from Starblast's chest and attached it to his own back and tried again.

"Okay, it has to work this time!"

Then a flow of energi streamed from Starblast, through Source and into the fembot.

After awhille, she began to move.
They gave her a little extra energi and then stoped, because Source's systems coudn't handel any more!

He transformed and attached himself to Starblast's chest again to recooperate.
Me Starblast!
Me most powerfull!
Twinblade
Decoy

Post by Twinblade »

As Twinspin wake up.
She saw this big transformer sitting over her.
She sat up abit and looked around.

"Where am i? Who are you? And how did i get here?"
Hey there big-bot.
Starblast
Throttlebot

Post by Starblast »

Looks down at the fembot and helps her up.

"Well me Starblast! You in Tagon Heights now. Me and Racetrack you in crashed ship! Me rescue you. But who are you?"
Me Starblast!
Me most powerfull!
Twinblade
Decoy

Post by Twinblade »

What did he just call himself Starblast!? That's what those guys was working on! But they can't have been working on a Autobot! Maybe the Autobots reprogramed him, just like Megatron use to do back in the days!

Twinblade thought to herself.

"Well my name is Twinspin, thansk for saving me big-bot!" :D

"Well since i'm here, is there anything i can help with?"

Better get some intel on theis bots! She thinks to herself.
Hey there big-bot.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap and Redline stand back and admire the newly repaired powercore. Rattrap flips a large switch on the wall and the generator rumbles to life. The base lights up as power flows through the formerly abandoned circuits.

Over Comms: Nighteye, how does base control look?

Good enough for fabrication Rat.

Excellent, we need to begin production immediately. Place three of the factories on base armor production and one on auto-turret production. Put one of the factories on maintenance drone production, and make these ones blue. Is project dominator ready for production?

Not as of yet, there's still some serious kinks that need to be worked out.

Ok, put the last factory on armor production as well then. Put the drones to work on base building as soon as the come off the assembly line, standard defensive dome construction for now.

Consider it done.

Alright Redline, we need to establish a permanent computer core down here, Nighteye can't be tied down here forever.
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Redline nods in agreement.

Turning toward the large console to her left, she brushes the dust from its surface and powers it up. It hums to life, its screen blinking sleepily back to it's last displayed image.

Well, it looks like not much was damaged here. This is all pretty old, but seems in working order. Don't get me wrong: this will be a long project, but it's doable.

Redline extracts wires from a compartment in her chest and connects her own systems with that of the computer. Sitting in front of the display, the images begin jumping across the screen as she internally controls they system.

Spinning in her seat, the wires straining slightly at the sudden movement, Redline turns back to Rattrap. So, what exactly are we looking for this to do? I may be a good programmer, but I can't make anything like Nighteye.
Twinblade
Decoy

Post by Twinblade »

Twinblade started picking-up the comms from the Decepticons.

"My my, sounds like Megatron is having some problems. I'm glad this dumb Autobot got me online in time for this! But i need to get some info on these Autobots! Findout what there up to!"

She thinks to herself.
Hey there big-bot.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap shrugs at Redline.

Anything like Nighteye would be unstable without a spark, and we certainly don't have on to spare. We were lucky enough to find Nighteye's. Rattrap pauses for a moment. The base needs to be able to up-link to Nighteye. Other than that security needs a major overhaul, but we can probably use a modified copy of Nighteye's security program. I think the current factory programs should be sufficient for everything else for now. Lets see what we have for a computer core then, shall we?

Rattrap starts off towards the computer core, still in the base of the control spire. As he walks, he thumbs his comms device.

Over Comms: Dinobot and Crusaders, report. How goes the base sweep?
Racetrack
Targetmaster

Post by Racetrack »

Racetrack comms his reply back to Rattrap.
"Just fine here! Found a crashed shuttel with a Autobot inside! Starblast should be back at the Nighteye with her now! You guys might want to check her up!"
Too slow!