Human roster?

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Rhymus
City Commander

Human roster?

Post by Rhymus »

Also, a few questions: Are any there any Human/fleshie characters (PCs or NPCs) in the TFL RP who are based on (read: "named after") characters from canon TF fiction? If so, who, and how old are they at this point in the TFL RP timeline? (The actual years are less important than knowing, for example, if Daniel Witwicky is a frail old man, or if Zarak is a pimply hormone-driven schoolboy/delinquent, or if Verity Carlo's grandkids are old enough to have their driver's licenses, or if Scarlett is old enough to vote...)

Not like we have all that many flesh creatures to worry about at this point; i just want to be consistent with any who do turn up, even if it's just something like a TF mentioning a short-lived mortal he used to know.

Zarak (Nebulan) ((Blackjack))

Brakkas Garlon (Nebulan) ((Blackjack))

Dr. Ben Dover/Psychotron (Earthling) ((Galvatron))
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I eventually would like to convert my character to a headmaster. My human ally could be an actual technical genius and help prevent some of the accidents that Sideways gets himself into?
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Jetfire was Sideways when he posted that; presumably he was only talking about making Sideways a Headmaster (how bizarre would that be?), not making Jetfire a Headmaster. (Although, something similar to the Armada Sideways toy could be done to give Jetfire a head/helmet resembling Jetfire's avatar as well as a G1 toy-inspired helmet/head.)

In other news... Attn: GALVATRON: i think Psychotron should be armed with a shrink ray. i imagine this not as a device which makes TFs change size, but rather as a photon gun approximately as powerful as a flashlight, which projects hologram-like images resembling words that spell out messages like, "Tell me about your childhood", "What about your mother?", "And how does that make you feel?", and "Sometimes a cigar is just a cy-gar."
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I was Sideways.. I think I shall become Sideways once more.. and maybe become a headmaster.. or have a human partner.. something like that.