Best energon this side of Polyhex!

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((OOC. I'm confused now. I thought the Fallen couldn't fit into the bar?))

After making his light banter with the red casetteicon and the blue jet, he knew their names but they were unimportant, Blackjack waited to see their reaction. The jet seemed a little surprised to see him after their last encounter and that amused him. Shortly a female Deception that he didn't recognize approached and sat down at their table. He figured he'd let the boys have their fun and diverted his attention away.

Dinobot was ordering dinobot juice for Megatron and some of the other 'cons in the bar were taking an interest in it. This was exactly what he'd hoped for. Then more Decepticons entered, most of them unfamiliar to him except the one he recognized as Sideways' attacker: Scourge. Most of them sat with each other near the bar, but Scourge took a couple of drinks and came over to his table.

Have a drink, Autobot. Celebrate our well-being and our health.

He took a sip of the drink and found it be, for the most part, pure energon. That was what he figured most 'cons drank, no taste. He'd get a better drink for himself later.

Sure, why not. We're all still functioning and as far as I can tell gettin' along here. Who're your buddies ova there, Scourge?
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

" ME SNARL MAKE DINOBOT JUICE FOR EVERYONE "

* Snarl jumps over the bar crushing the bartender in the process and, to everyones surprise, puts some of everything in to a barrel and shakes it violently. *

" YOU GRIMLOCK LEADER, YOU TRY FIRST "

* Snarl pours half a barrel in to a glass for Grimlock, then she pours some out for Dinobot and Megatron. *

" ME SNARL DRINK ALL REST NOW. "

* Snarl and Grimlock down their Dinobot juice all in one. Grimlocks entire body begins to steam and smoke he breathes a jet of melting hot fire across the bar. Seconds later Snarl does the same. *

" Me Grimlock need water, right now. "

" ME SNARL DO TOO. "

* Snarl and Grimlock stomp around the bar destroying everything in sight, both Autobots and Decepticons dive for cover. Until Snarl finds a water pipe, which she rips from the wall and sprays Grimlock with it, then she sprays herself with it too. *

" Me Grimlock say that good stuff, you Snarl make more. "

* Snarl mixes some more of her Dinobot juice, she hands Grimlock a full barrel, then turns to Blackjack. *

" YOU BLACKJACK WANT SOME DINOBOT JUICE ? "

" Me Grimlock say who else want Dinobot juice ? "

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

Blackjack wrote:he knew their names but they were unimportant
:(

*The arrival of the Autobots was a bit surprising, especially since there was so many of them all of a sudden, blasted Cassette-formers!. Rumble peered at Dirge's adversary as he joined them at the table, keeping his annoyance pretty well hidden. Rumble had been enjoying his drink until now. As the Autobot made small talk, Rumble tuned out and began to stare blankly at the wall across the bar, at least until a female voice piped up.*
Twinblade wrote:"Hello there boys!"
*Rumble snapped round, not noticing the departure of the Autobot. Before Dirge could open his big mouth, Rumble greeted the new 'con.*

"How you doin!"

*Hopping off of his perch, Rumble got a chair for the lady... Right next to his.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Twinblade
Decoy

Post by Twinblade »

Occ:
Rumble wrote:"How you doin!"
uuh i love joey!

bic:
Twinblade sat down on the chair Rumble brought her.
"Oh thank you. What a kinde little con!"
Hey there big-bot.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge just gawps at the fembot *

" im going to buy your next drink "

* shouts at snarl *

" hey dinobot get over here with some of that stuff "

* turns back to twinblade *

" so do you have a name "
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Allow me to introduce my friends. Mega-Octane, Movor, Rotor, Rollbar and Armorhide. They call themselves the commandos.
Twinblade
Decoy

Post by Twinblade »

Twinblade shys up a bit, over Dirge.
(His a seeker! she loves seekers!)

"I'm Twinblade. You?"
Hey there big-bot.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The 'con seemed a little too forthcoming with information as he introduced these 'commandos' and Blackjack wondered if he had other motives. There was something about this 'con. All of the others he'd encountered seemed to have a fairly narrow view of their goals:

Step 1. Kill all Autobots.
Step 2. Rule universe.
Step 3. Profit.

Even Galvatron had been incredibly short-sighted. The one 'con who frightened him was the spider who had held him prisoner, Darkshock. But this, Scourge also seemed to be an intelligent sort if a little blindly loyal to Megatron. He thought that it might be interesting to see just how intelligent this 'con was.

So your buddies new on Cybatron and just visitin' or are they permanent residents? Excuse me a moment.

He turned to Snarl and yelled.

No, I don't want any of your Dinobot Juice, stuffs way to strong fer me.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

You sure do ask a lot of questions, Autobot. You want to know my life story as well?

Scourge turns to the bar and yells for the barkeep to send him another round of drinks, this time something a bit more... "exotic" . The Bartender comes around and plops down a number of glasses on the table.

This.. This is the good stuff.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

<OOC: I hate when I dont hit submit :evil: >

So Commander, lets see how tough of a bot you really are! Dinobot and Megatron raise their glasses and slam down the ferocious Dino Juice. Dinobot taps the bottom of his glass to get every last drop. Oh that was great stuff! Then, both Dinobot and megatron try and keep cool while their insides turn to fire, trying not to show any sign of weakness to the effects of the Dino juice.
R.I.P. Menasor
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Although he'd spent a good deal of time on Monacus socializing with criminals, Blackjack felt like this situation was something to be wary of. He didn't have a problem with drinking with enemies, but one had to be aware of what one was drinking. What a 'con described as 'good stuff' was not necessarily what he wanted to be drinking.

If ya feel like sharin' it, he replied to Scourge's comment, but I'd rather like to know what this is that you're providin' for drinks.

He takes a sip after saying this.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

* Grimlock sees Dinobots and Megatrons glasses are empty. *

" Me Grimlock say you need refill. "

* Grimlock pours more of the Dinobot juice in to their glasses. *

Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

A stronger then normal Energon Vodka. Nothing I wouldn't drink.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Turning to Dinobot*

"What in the Universe is that!? I have never tasted anything like it. Lets have another!! Snarl, tweo more of those Dino Juices thingies!"

*Turns to Knightshade and acknowledges her presence.*

"You are requesting me to go outside!? Do you know who I am!!? I give the orders around here! But, in this instance I shall come with you, I believe that there is more to this than meets the eye. Come my loyal subject, show what it is yu want."
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* snarl pours two pint glasses full of dinobot juice and hands them to dirge *

" me snarl say drink up "

* dirge hands one of the glasses to twinblade *

" my names dirge and the little guy is rumble "
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

Commander Megatron wrote:
*Turns to Knightshade and acknowledges her presence.*

"You are requesting me to go outside!? Do you know who I am!!? I give the orders around here! But, in this instance I shall come with you, I believe that there is more to this than meets the eye. Come my loyal subject, show what it is yu want."
Nightshade:
*I looked him square in the optics with no fear of him at all, and said,*

"I know who you you are, how can I not know you. I have respect for you but my master seeks a word with you...if it was possible for him to come inside he would of, but his size limits that....you might remember his name. Its The Fallen." I said while looking at Megatron, then turned and went out of the Bar.

The fallen:
*The Fallen stood waiting to see if Nightshade could talk Megatron into coming out. He didn't have to wait long to see Nightshade come back out. He watched for Megatron and anyone else to come out*
Last edited by BDixonarts on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Commander Megatron

*Megatron stridse outside, picking his Fusion cannon up from the rack as he goes.*

"I'm here Knightshade, what is it you....*catches a glimpse of the Fallen.* I see why you wanted me outside, what do you want?"
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

Commander Megatron wrote:*Megatron stridse outside, picking his Fusion cannon up from the rack as he goes.*

"I'm here Knightshade, what is it you....*catches a glimpse of the Fallen.* I see why you wanted me outside, what do you want?"
The Fallen:
*The Fallen watches as Megatron approaches.*

"Has it been so long that you have forgotten who you once served, loyally and without force? Have you forgotten what I had offered you before my imprisonment on Earth...I have been released by one of my children, Nightshade is one of my creations. Now I need your assistense in completing the mission I started so long ago, a mission to create the richest source of energon any of us has ever known...I need you to follow me once again." The Fallen said to Megatron without a waver to his voice.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Commander Megatron

*Megatron listens to what the Fallen has to say*

"HAHAHAHAHAAA! You really expect me to follow you?!! I drove the Autobots from Cybertron and have allowed them to return again. I have a machine on Earth that supplies us with energon, limitless Energon. I am Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. Times have changed my friend, I am in charge here and take orders from no-one!"
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

* Meanwhile, in the bar, Sludge has had so much to drink that he just collapses on to a table, completely destroying it. *

" ME SNARL SAY HIM SLUDGE HAD TOO MUCH. "

* Grimlock sees Megatron leave the bar with Nightshade. *

" Me Grimlock say me need fresh air, me go outside. "

* Grimlock follows Megatron through the door, picking up her sword on the way out. She sees Megatron and beyond him the huge shape of The Fallen. *

" Me Grimlock say you Megatron face me, me get revenge now. "