Best energon this side of Polyhex!

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

WELL...

*pulls out the "matrix" (not sure from where though :lol: ) & slaps it on the table*

...here's what I have. There's something not quite right with it though.

*Points to a small print stamp on the bottom.*
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

(C) HASBRO
(C) Takara
Japan

"What's 'has-bro' mean??? It doesn't have a brother!" :lol:
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*OOC*

:lol: LMAO!!!! :lol:
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Hmmmm, does anyone now what is wrong with it?
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Delita-1 wrote:WELL...

*pulls out the "matrix" (not sure from where though :lol: ) & slaps it on the table*

...here's what I have. There's something not quite right with it though.

*Points to a small print stamp on the bottom.*
OOC*

ok, not to be petty or anything here, but how on earth would you know there is something not quite right about it?
The only way you know is from reading our booth and that means it's OOC knowledge. You can't steal the matrix then suddenly have a feeling it isn't the real thing just cos we have posted elsewhere that it is a fake.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

*OOC*

I'm confused. Why are you going to determine that? I figure if Megatron is getting the matrix handed to him, then down the line he should probably end up being the one to find out it isn't real.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Hot Rod wrote:OOC*
ok, not to be petty or anything here, but how on earth would you know there is something not quite right about it?
*OOC*
Okay kids, to avoid any conflict, let me ammend my original post. I didn't know everyone was taking this so seriously...

*BIC*

*pulls out the "matrix" & slaps it on the table*

Here's the perfectly working, mint condition, original matrix. Do with it as you wish.

Prime wore me out, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going home to soak in a hot oil bath.

Tootles!

*waves & leaves, taking a moment to glance at the autobot table while wrinkling her nose & sticking out her tongue*

*OOC*
There, is that better?
Commander Megatron

OOC

Right folks pay attention, in the roleplay I think we should be aware of the "booths" setup. No-one taking part can eavesdrop on the other and use it. By all means say something OOC but as for the Matrix and me, sit back and see were we are going. Delita congrats on taking the (Horri-)Bull by the horns and editing your original post. So play along folks and have fun.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT comes in the bar later that evening, having drummed up some business, as Gunrunner, Darkwing, Doublecross, Ransack, and even a few micromasters (for whom he has setup a knee high table) among others trail in shortly after. The buzz of the crowd soon drowns out all the whisperng of the booths to the outside world, as 'bots hang at the bar, trading jokes and stories, and the 'micros start a lively game of datacards, laughing riotously as piles of little energon goodies are slid this way and that across the table. TT brings the usual drinks to the decep table for the evening*
Anything else i can get you 'bots?
Commander Megatron

*looks at TT* Welcome TT, please be seated and let me go and get you a drink after all I work here to!! But before that I would like to say you have done an excellent job of running the place while I have been "otherwise engaged". Sit down take a weight off and enlighten me on what has ben going on.Have you seen this? *opens a compartment in his chest and slaps the matrix on the table* At last it is mine, the autobots know I have it. But what can they do?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*flops down in a chair, staring at the matrix* oh, and how did you acquire this little artifact? moreover, what do you think you intend to do with it?
Commander Megatron

Use its power to turn Cybertron into the vast warship that I wanted to 10 million years ago!! Sail the heavens and become the most powerful being in creation!!!!! I do however need to work out how to use it, moreover open it first.......
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

You do realize, that the Matrix is not just a do-all end-all power source, Megatron. And the galaxy is a lot more organized and defended than it was ten million years ago. I think you'll find this task a little more futile than you expect.
Commander Megatron

SILENCE!!! The galaxy will tremble once more at the name of MEGATRON!!! Would you loke to see the engine room......?
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*set my drink down and looks over at the decepticon table when I hear Megatron raise his voice. I roll my optics :roll: *

wow, just wow.

*let myself give off a little smug grin as I start to take a sip from my drink*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Commander!!!

Might I remind you of what happened to Scourge when he had the matrix?!

We all thirst for it's powers but take extra pre-caution when you handle that thing!!!
Commander Megatron

I have had it before I know its power. When I tore open Sentinel Prime and the Matrix wasn't home I spent the next 10 million years trying to get it from Optimus. I have it know but it is strange I feel no energy from it, tho I didnt the last time either.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*shrugs as he walks away, losing interest in the two commanders bickering with... himself....* perhaps if it's been used recently, it would have a tiny energy signiature...
Commander Megatron

*beckons Galvatron to follow walks towards TT* TT, come let me show you the engine room. Galvatron come as well, Delita you are in charge until I return.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*nods* allright, let's see what you're up to.