Best energon this side of Polyhex!

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

meeshabot
City Commander

Post by meeshabot »

A weary glance over her shoulder is given at Megatron's invitation to join the Decepticon's table, before returning her attentions to the task at hand: scaling the enormous 'bot-sized chair. Standing at five feet, nine inches...tall for an Earth female...Captain Faireborn could be considered by her mechanical companions quite miniscule. Even when aided by an exosuit grappling with a minicon would be a formidable task, however, tonight this was case. Clad in the vestments of her infantry, to the likes of the 'Cons Faireborn would apear to be more of a insect, something easily squashed with a well placed boot.

Although this place specifically forbade violence, a rule that was generally kept, Faireborns purpose here was far from social. It seemed the E.D.C. had a way of creeping into one's...personal life, if a soldier, let alone a captain, had the luxary of such a thing.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Without any warning, Inferno rises from table and approaches the karaoke machine. Now, a huge gun is aimed at the machine followed by a jet of flame.

Burn infernal contraption, BURN!!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Hey, you friggin bug that's my..... *sigh* i'll fix it later. what a slagging rowdy bunch of bots i serve!

(haha! with my new av i can kick bludgeon's tail across the friggin universe!)
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

INFERNO!! You were supposed to check in your weapon at the door!!

Ah geeze... If you're going to go around blowing up stuff, at least hit an autobot!

Although I am glad that damned karaoke machine is gone...
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

actually, you're supposed to leave violent tendencies. and since these earth karaoke machines are not alive like us...

besides, how would megatron come in otherwise?
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

galvatron wrote: I extend my hand to shake his
It's good to see you too, I think. Weren't you silver and relatively sain the last time I whooped your tin diaper? Who slipped acid into my energon? Megatron's all purple and looney.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Comedian Prime
Shall I recall the last time I saw you?!
You were, let's say, not quit yourself.
Pretty much like a zombie might I add.

Let's put the insults aside for now and let me buy you a drink :wink:
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

It appears that I owe Inferno 20 energon-bits for destroying that blasted machine.

(checks for pockets)

hmm it appears I left my cash on Char. How about I pay on the 2nd tuesday of next week?
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

galvatron wrote:Let's put the insults aside for now and let me buy you a drink :wink:
Very well, Glavatron. But no kissing until the third date.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee turns to sit at the bar, watching the Decepticons from a distance and keeping an eye on Galvatron. She sees Delita walk toward the bathroom--a great opportunity. Getting up, she crosses into the Fembots Room to find Delita cleaning up at the sink. Arcee smirks.

Had a bit too much to drink, have we?
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*grins*

I figured it wouldn't take you long to come in here & give me a hard time. :roll:

But to be honest, yes, I do think I may have had a little much. Although after busting that glass, it seems I'm wearing more of this one than I drank.

*laughs*
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*finishes washing up & goes back out to the decepticon table*
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

galvatron - at the decepticon table wrote:
as Skywarp and Optimus sit at the bar to have a drink, Skywarp keeps Prime's attention toward him and has a conversation. I, Galvatron sneek up behind Prime and lowers down behind him. With my optic lasers, I cut one leg of his bar stool almost completely through. I then quietly sneak back to the Decepticon table.

Here it comes watch, watch.....

Prime lifts his arm to take a drink and that was just enough force to finish breaking the bar stool leg and Optimus falls backwards to the floor.
*Optimus Prime hits the floor with only the kind of incredible force a massive hunk of strong, handsome steel could.*

"Galvatron, you hooligan! You're trying to get me drunk, aren't you?"

*Optimus Prime begins thinking to himself "I know the perfect way to show those decepticrumb who's in charge. I'm going to have my way with one of them, thus belittiling thier power and undermining Glavatron's authority.

*Optimus Prime stands to his feet without an ounce of shame, dusts his shoulders off, heads toward delita-1 at the decepticon table, and sweeps her into his arms.*

"I should have done this a long time ago. Delita and I are going to the back of my trailer and we won't be back for 15 minutes!"

*Optimus Prime remembers that endurance is 10 on his tech specs*

"Make that by lunch-time tomorrow afternoon! Let's go Delita, I'm going to take you to pleasure-tron and do things to that decepticon logo that would make even Megatron blush."
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Delita-1 wrote:*finishes washing up & goes back out to the decepticon table*
*OOC* Crap. I didn't get the chance to finish taunting you. :lol:
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Arcee wrote:*OOC* Crap. I didn't get the chance to finish taunting you. :lol:
lol, I know, I got lucky there didn't I. :wink:
Optimus Prime wrote:Let's go Delita, I'm going to take you to pleasure-tron and do things to that decepticon logo that would make even Megatron blush."
:shock:

What do you think you're doing??? *bangs on OP's chest with her fists* You think you can do anything you want just because you have the matrix again? Just because I'm still in love - *stops short & realizes she IS still in love with Optimus, no matter how much she doesn't want to be*

*looks at fellow decepticons*

DO SOMETHING!!!
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Delita-1 wrote:lol, I know, I got lucky there didn't I. :wink:
Chicken. :P
Delita-1 wrote:What do you think you're doing??? *bangs on OP's chest with her fists* You think you can do anything you want just because you have the matrix again? Just because I'm still in love - *stops short & realizes she IS still in love with Optimus, no matter how much she doesn't want to be*

*looks at fellow decepticons*

DO SOMETHING!!!
*Walks out of bathroom just in time to catch this endearing display.*
Aaawww, isn't that adorable! Come on Delita, you know you wanna be on the winning side. Just admit there's a big Autobot heart beating beneath that bad purple paint job. :D
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"Prime, release that Decepticon immidiately. She is under full protection of the royalty and if you do not desist I will be forced to BURN you!"

Inferno stands up from the table as he says this, aiming one of his impossibly huge guns at Prime. He hesitates, giving the next move to Prime. Although this would be a nice opportunity to scortch both the royalty's arch-enemy and the traitor Delita. This is an opportunity to make the royalty very happy!

With his trademark laughter, Inferno fires a jet of flame at Prime and Delita.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

ALLRIGHT... If that's how you play Inferno, I'ma have to take you outside. *Grabs his armor piercing, plasma enhanced MG42 based machinegun off a rack on the wall, plugs a power conduit from the bulding into the base of his cranial plating. he jumps over the counter, and stalks inevitably toward inferno, picking him up by the neck and drop kicking him out the door.* i'll show you how it's done, Inferno!!!!
*he bursts out the door behind him, wielding his MG in left hand, and charging up Megatron's fusion cannon on the right arm...*

Never thought you'd see this end of your master's cannon did you?!? DID YOU? *the end of the cannon barrel begins to glow red*
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

ENOUGH!!!! I LEAVE FOR A SHORT WHILE AND THE WHOLE PLACE FALLS APART!!! TT,release him and I will deal with him. Even I can control myself in here what the hell has been going on? Galvatron I am in command again, Delita don't even think about joining the Autos', Optimus Prime we need a table of our own. Megatron, the royalty, the commander, the leader.......the boss is back!!

(ooc) I am back but it will be a bit infrequent for a while, my internet provider is being a pain in the a$$. But remember if you need me for anything tell Hotrod and he can tell me.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron walks out of the little bot's room and looks at Prime & Delita.
Then at the same time he looks at TT and Inferno.

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!

What in Cybertron is going on here!
I go releave some bad energon and this is what happens!!??
Inferno, you need to leave your weapons on the gun rack if you wanna be in here man.
Delita, Shockwave reprogrammed you.
You are on the winning side.
You are a Decepticon.
Remember all the times your hero Optimus Prime left you?
Remember the anger you felt?
The hatred, the neglect?
Remember how you only want to seek revenge on your former mate?
Remember all traitors will be destroyed!!!

How do I explain this to Commander when he returns!!??
He's gonna flip his circuits!!

silently Galvatron talks to himself ...

I got to make up some type of story...I will tell Megatron that Delita is only fooling Optimus Prime, she' only trying to convence Prime she loves him only to get close to him and take the matrix. yeah that's what I'll tell him. Inferno, what do I tell Megs about Inferno? I will tell him that Inferno went on a rage and lost his temper because he hasn't been able to buy his QUEEN a drink in a while. Yeah, that's what I will tell Megatron.
mooohhoohahahaaaaaa.... He will believe that, He's foolish enough.
....QUEEN..... mooohhoohahahaaaaaa

Galvatron turns around and sees his commander standing there behind him.

QUEEN!!!!! I-I ...I mean COMMANDER!!! You're... you're back!!!
Let's go to the bar my friend. Let me buy you a drink and I will explain all this mess you see.