Best energon this side of Polyhex!

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack chuckles at Megatron's error. Then realizes he's never met Cambreaker in person, perhaps in battle, but never had a chat with him. This could work to his advantage.

Sure thing, Megatron. The name's Cambreaker, you've probably heard of me. I'm sure you expected me to be taller too, but I can tell ya right now that I'm a lot tougher than I look.

He catches a sharp glance from Galvatron and realizes that he needs to work quicker.

And along those lines, I want to challenge you, 'bot to 'con, to a little drinking contest. Looks like Snarl's already got the first round poured out there on the bar. So how about whoever is still standing after a few rounds of that gets bragging rights about how tough they are.

Blackjack sits down at the bar in front of one of the glasses. His first reaction is to agree completely with Dinobot. Megatron would have the advantage, being a larger bot, but knowing that his adversary has been already drinking quite a bit he considers that the upper hand is probably his. But it never hurts to have a trump. He motions Snarl over and hands her a small capsule, a Transformer dose sleeping capsule.

Slip that into Megatron's next round if ya could.

He picks up the glass and takes a swig, the horrible taste of the oozing liquid almost makes him gag at first.

Let's get this started.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

"YOU ARE CAMBREAKER!!!? Galvatron, you can't defeat this little fool? In the name of Primus *Shakes head* sure I'll take you on. Snarl give me one of those things...and what the hell are you doing behind my bar? Dinobot, what are you drinking? Your spilling it everywhere!!"
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

* Snarl takes the capsule from Blackjack. *

" ME SNARL SAY THAT OKAY, ME PUT IT IN. "

* Snarl pours another glass of the Dinobot Juice for Megatron and puts the pill in to it. She then calls to Grimlock. *

" YOU LEADER GRIMLOCK DRINK UP. "

* Grimlock is turning a strange colour of green. *

" Me Grimlock not feel to good. "

* Grimlock breaks wind that makes a sound like the foghorn of the QE2. *

" Me Grimlock say that better but me think me need to do it again. "

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

(OOC: The Con's shouldn't know who I am. Some of the Autobots might know but please try to keep it a secret ;) )

Loud squealing can be heard as a black Trans-AM rips past the bar at over 150MPH. Without warning, the Trans-AM slams on the emergency brake and drifts around 180 degrees, then hits the gas and peels out, gaining speed as it travels towards the entrance.

The Trans-AM transforms into it's robot mode as it vaults through the door. The mysterious figure has a black visor that covers his eyes. He looks around at the Autobots and Decepticons who now stare at the transformer who made a scene with his entrance. He looks back to see the door in pieces.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Dinobot stumbles turning around to see the strange new bot come crashing through the door. HEY! I thought only Dinobots did that sort of thing! Dinobot turns around too fast and spills all of his drink on Megatron. Oops, sorry bout that. Guess I got a little ahead of myself. Barkeep! One more Margaritagon for me please! Thinking to himself, Woah energon overload, I am so going to regret this in the morning.
R.I.P. Menasor
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Grimlock stands behind Galvatron as he sits at the bar.
He turns to see that she is turning a greenish color.

Hey Grimlock, you look like a Generation 2 Dinobot!! HAHAHAHHA

Just then she broke wind and nearly knocked Galvatron off of his barstool.
WHAT IN ALL OF CYBERTRON WAS THAT!!!??

You nearly blasted my metal armor plates!!
I thought the rules in the bar here was to have no weapons!!
Oh my gosh! THAT SMELL!!!
What did you eat!!
It smells like... like...

Galvatron notices the smell is Methane gas...

METHANE!!!

Galvatron grabs the empty gas cylindar container and hose and begins chasing Grimlock around the bar.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

What a bunch of nutjobs. Hey bartender, gimme a cold one!

The mysterious transformer takes the bottle from the bartender and sits down next to Blackjack and the others.

Howdy fellas. Nice place ya got here.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack grins after Megatron takes the bait. He takes another drink of the disgusting Dinobot Juice and watches his adversary. Grimlock's incident causes concern, but he tries not to show it. If the stuff does that to a dinobot, he thinks that, well, Minerva may have her job cut out for her when this is all over. The strange Transformer who enters the bar shortly after them is no surprise. He doesn't recognize his former comrade, but with the recent amount of newcomers he's not surprised. Instead Blackjack focuses his attention on detecting signs of weakness in Megatron as he drinks.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

" Me Grimlock say you go away. "

* Just then Grimlock trips over the sleeping Sludge and lands flat on her face. Meanwhile Snarl hands Megatron the drink with the pill in it. *

" ME SNARL SAY YOU MEGATRON NOT ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH HIM BLACKJACK. "

* Snarl takes a long slurp of the new improved Dinobot Juice herself, then, with a silly smile stuck to her face, she mixes some more up. Then she shouts at the top of her voice. *

" ME SNARL SAY WHO WANT SOME MORE DINOBOT JUICE ? "

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron smiles and thinks to himself....
As long as that insane mixture known as DINO JUICE causes a bot to blast out mass quantities of methane, I have an idea.... bwahhahahaha..

DINO JUICE FOR EVERYBODY!!! I'LL PAY!!!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

" if youre paying im going to get one "

* dirge gets a dino jiuce and downs it in one *

" i shouldnt have done that i dont feel too well "

* dirge breaks wind and the force of it sends him flying across the bar and he lands next to grimlock *
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Dirge do that again, but this time let me collect it in this hose.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Numbskulls...
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

" you want to do what .... no chance matey "

* dirge sets of running *
Commander Megatron

"Oh YEAH!!! I'll show you!!

*Knocks back the drink and slams the glass down on the table.*

"Gimme another one of those!"
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

All of a sudden, Dinobot gets several comms in his audio receptors at once. Woah guys, hold on one at a time! The crusaders had made a stop before they got to the bar and had been lost for a few cycles. Racetrack, home in on my coordinates and you'll arrive at the bar. Remember though, no fighting, cause there's alot of deceptigoons here. Just then Megatron turns to Dinobot, Excuse me? Dinobot chugs his fresh margaritagon and muffles I was talking about your crew. When he turns away, And yourself
R.I.P. Menasor
Racetrack
Targetmaster

Post by Racetrack »

Racetrack replys Dinobot:
"Roger that dinobot! Hey that's just around the corner!"

Just then the Crusaders stops outside the bar.

Racetrack turns to the other crusaders. "This must be it!"

Then they walk in.
Too slow!
Get into the beat, you lazy-con!
Commander Megatron

"Come Dinobot, lets not mar this moment with idle bickering. Drink up and be merry!"

*Starting to feel a little worse for wear Megatron looks at Dinobot and he can't focus on him. He starts to stagger a little and holds on to the bar, not wanting any of the other Transformers present realise that he is in bother.*
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

* Grimlock sits down at the bar, after having Galvatron shove the tube where he should not have to collect the methane. *

" Me Grimlock say Dinobot Juice good stuff, but it a little spicy. *

* Snarl turns to Blackjack. *

" ME SNARL SAY THAT PILL NOT WORK TO GOOD, YOU BLACKJACK HAVE ANOTHER ? "

* Blackjack hands Snarl another capsule and she fill another glass for Megatron and puts the capsule in to it, then she hands Megatron the drink. *

" Me Grimlock say you Megatron wimp, you can not even out drink small Autobot like him. "

Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Commander Megatron wrote:"Come Dinobot, lets not mar this moment with idle bickering. Drink up and be merry!"
As Megatron spoke, the Crusaders walk in the bar. Most of the bots turn to look at them, even the cons. Then once the crusaders start ordering drinks, the conversations resume. You are too right Megs. This is a fun place. Racetrack, come on over here. Megatron this is my buddy Racetrack, his Crusaders are one formidable force. They are all used to the effects of the dinobot juice. Drink up my friends!
R.I.P. Menasor